Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yes, I saw the note. I was going to keep it a secret, but, I think the cat's out of the bag. Lol.

Appreciate the help!

It's on the way! Also included is the super secret PM/Mite foliar regimen. Don't tell anyone.

I'm going to give it a try on my plants in the next week and make sure it doesn't kill that many before I have it for general use, but if it works as well as advertised by the lab, I've got something very, very cool for folks who battle PM or insects. 100% natural and safe, of course.

Basically, we change the pH of the leaf, introduce massive amounts of beneficials, and follow up with Leaf Wash. It's a 4 day regimen that will get rid of PM and mites at the same time.

Oh, here are some update shots. Grape STomper 2 weeks from harvest. Lemon Paki mid-bloom, looking strong. Colombian just 2 days in the bloom room.

IMG_82932.jpg
IMG_82922.jpg
IMG_82912.JPG
IMG_82902.JPG
IMG_82892.JPG
IMG_82883.jpg
IMG_82871.JPG
IMG_82862.JPG
IMG_82852.jpg
IMG_82842.JPG
IMG_82833.JPG
IMG_82822.jpg
IMG_8281.jpg
IMG_82802.JPG
IMG_82771.JPG
IMG_82761.JPG
IMG_82754.JPG
IMG_82744.jpg
IMG_82733.JPG
IMG_82722.JPG
IMG_82713.jpg
IMG_82701.jpg
IMG_82693.jpg
IMG_82683.JPG
IMG_82673.JPG
IMG_82662.jpg
IMG_82653.jpg

whats the white stuff on your soil?

I'm sure I "should" know but I sure as shit don't!

can't wait for my plants to put on that waxy shine. my veg plants are looking great, I can't believe how fast some of them are growing. I literally just transplanted and drenched them a few days ago and a few are already drying up. the roots must be kickin ass :D

Two questions for you Doc.

Looking at a few plants from your recent update, it appears like you leave four branches, or at least on a few plants. I'm going to try that for my kit grow that's in veg. A couple are ready for transplant to seven gallons. Won't happen till Monday though.....

Anyway

Am I seeing that correctly, four branches?

Is that strain specific?

Next, any value for my tomatoes by giving them a foliar of anything from your kit?

Thinking about some destress? I just LOVE the smell of that and I want to finish them strong.

Most of my tomato plants are four feet tall, with twenty or so green tomatoes on them, and another 20-40 fruit sites/flowers.

I grow Vivas and Roma tomatoes for the most part.

The one tomato plant I had in your kit, was yanked a month or so ago when I thought I'd run out of soil for my mmj.

Plus, it was in a smart pot, on the earth. Not exactly kit grown based on that.

Thanks in advance for a quick response to my long winded questions :)

Mornin Doc. ! Couple things...how come your giving the Columbians extra salts ? They should perform very well without it ...right? My Desfrans have gotten zero up to now and will NOT get any extra Mg. via epsom salts. Are you just messin around with em ,just to see what happens?
Nice pics btw ...as usual your plants always look yummy. Cheers pal...have a great day eh!

Looking at a few plants from your recent update, it appears like you leave four branches, or at least on a few plants. I'm going to try that for my kit grow that's in veg. A couple are ready for transplant to seven gallons. Won't happen till Monday though.....

Anyway

Is that strain specific?

Next, any value for my tomatoes by giving them a foliar of anything from your kit?

Thinking about some destress? I just LOVE the smell of that and I want to finish them strong.

Most of my tomato plants are four feet tall, with twenty or so green tomatoes on them, and another 20-40 fruit sites/flowers.

The one tomato plant I had in your kit, was yanked a month or so ago when I thought I'd run out of soil for my mmj.

Not sure if it is the same thing you are asking, but there are several discussions and places where Doc talks about "5 nodes" as a metric for topping when young, and lolipopping when older.

Anyway

Is that strain specific?

If the tomatos are in HB soil, treat them very much the same as you would MMJ. If not, foliar spraying really won't help much. However, a Growth Energy drench with Tea will do them some good.

RE pruning: I try to get 3-6 tops from clones when I can. It's all about which node to top in veg.

Mornin Doc. ! Couple things...how come your giving the Columbians extra salts ? They should perform very well without it ...right? My Desfrans have gotten zero up to now and will NOT get any extra Mg. via epsom salts. Are you just messin around with em ,just to see what happens?
Nice pics btw ...as usual your plants always look yummy. Cheers pal...have a great day eh!

Yep. Just messin around. They came out PERFECT with no salts on the first time I grew them. I gave two of them a single dose just to see what would happen. I'll probably regret it, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Yep. Just messin around. They came out PERFECT with no salts on the first time I grew them. I gave two of them a single dose just to see what would happen. I'll probably regret it, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

I often spend hours in the garden feeling like most of it is an exercise in restraint. (I battle this by messing with the room and engineering and journaling, trying to leave the plants the fuck alone!)

Haven't seen my girls in 3 days! Heading over now I miss them so much!

Back
Top Bottom