Some shots and close ups from last night in the flower room.

Golden pineapple

Genius

Jalalabad Star

Schrom

Bubba Kush

In the veg room I have the next batch coming along nicely

Chem Star 3 and Chem Star 1

Bubblegum- finally she has grown out of her funk, took 5 months and 3 generations of cloning. Last winter she was pollinated, and the clones from her were all fff’ed up.

Here is a young schrom, interesting vigorous growth habit

High brix all the way

I have to agree with you @weenmeoff . I was admiring all that bud with those skinny leaves sticking out.

Do you know what the lineage is of the Golden Pineapple, DL? She's looking very sativaish.
Hi Morglie,

Here is a description I found online, copy and paste:

“In its true form Golden Pineapple is a perfectly balanced hybrid - 50 percent Sativa and 50 percent Indica - however recent growers have begun shaping it into a slightly Sativa-dominant strain for added cerebral effects.

THC levels are usually very high at 25 to 29 percent and CBD levels are quite low - at or around 0.05 percent.

A winner at the 3rd Northwest Cannabis Cub, Golden Pineapple is quickly becoming a popular strain, particularly thanks to its well bred parents - Golden Goat and Pineapple Kush.

As you might imagine, this strain tastes like pineapple. It is tropical and fruity but also a little sour and has hints of diesel fuel and pine. It’s one of the most aromatic strains around. Buds are dense and sticky with resin. The nugs are mostly green with a smattering of orange hairs.

A balanced strain, recreational users should feel confident in partaking of Golden Pineapple at any time of day. The main effect is energy as the THC infuses the brain and body with its peppy effect. Expect to feel good, vigorous, and come down without feeling groggy.

With THC levels so high though, you might want to try it in a safe place and get to know its special effects. Or, you can measure your dose. Take a hit and stop. Wait a little while, maybe a half hour and see if another hit is in your best interest. You can always dose more, but you can’t un-dose; just wait for the effects to dissipate.

Medical users can also take advantage of its creative and uplifting effects while managing pain or other symptoms of a medical condition. Escape from depression, stress, and anxiety – at least for a little while. The low CBD level makes this strain not right for severe medical issues. It can, however, ease pain, improve appetite, and help you get a good night’s sleep.

This strain grows in an average amount of time, about 60 days from planting until you can cut, cure, and indulge. One grower detected a grapefruit smell as his plants were growing and at harvest, it developed the characteristic fruit, diesel, and pine aroma. Upon curing, he noticed that the pineapple smell finally made its appearance.

Balanced and tipping towards a Sativa, Golden Pineapple is a popular, award winning hybrid with notable parents. With a multi-level aromatic profile, this strain is sure to please people who like a strong scent on their bud. Recreational users choose it for the high THC levels and medical users enjoy the energetic push that also alleviates their symptoms.”

My friend that gifted me with her advised that she should go 70 days, and she will really put on the weight the last 2-3 weeks. She is really turning on the frost now at 42 days of.

Take care bud!

Hi Morglie,

Here is a description I found online, copy and paste:

“In its true form Golden Pineapple is a perfectly balanced hybrid - 50 percent Sativa and 50 percent Indica - however recent growers have begun shaping it into a slightly Sativa-dominant strain for added cerebral effects.

THC levels are usually very high at 25 to 29 percent and CBD levels are quite low - at or around 0.05 percent.

A winner at the 3rd Northwest Cannabis Cub, Golden Pineapple is quickly becoming a popular strain, particularly thanks to its well bred parents - Golden Goat and Pineapple Kush.

As you might imagine, this strain tastes like pineapple. It is tropical and fruity but also a little sour and has hints of diesel fuel and pine. It’s one of the most aromatic strains around. Buds are dense and sticky with resin. The nugs are mostly green with a smattering of orange hairs.

A balanced strain, recreational users should feel confident in partaking of Golden Pineapple at any time of day. The main effect is energy as the THC infuses the brain and body with its peppy effect. Expect to feel good, vigorous, and come down without feeling groggy.

With THC levels so high though, you might want to try it in a safe place and get to know its special effects. Or, you can measure your dose. Take a hit and stop. Wait a little while, maybe a half hour and see if another hit is in your best interest. You can always dose more, but you can’t un-dose; just wait for the effects to dissipate.

Medical users can also take advantage of its creative and uplifting effects while managing pain or other symptoms of a medical condition. Escape from depression, stress, and anxiety – at least for a little while. The low CBD level makes this strain not right for severe medical issues. It can, however, ease pain, improve appetite, and help you get a good night’s sleep.

This strain grows in an average amount of time, about 60 days from planting until you can cut, cure, and indulge. One grower detected a grapefruit smell as his plants were growing and at harvest, it developed the characteristic fruit, diesel, and pine aroma. Upon curing, he noticed that the pineapple smell finally made its appearance.

Balanced and tipping towards a Sativa, Golden Pineapple is a popular, award winning hybrid with notable parents. With a multi-level aromatic profile, this strain is sure to please people who like a strong scent on their bud. Recreational users choose it for the high THC levels and medical users enjoy the energetic push that also alleviates their symptoms.”

My friend that gifted me with her advised that she should go 70 days, and she will really put on the weight the last 2-3 weeks. She is really turning on the frost now at 42 days of.

Take care bud!
Thanks! That sounds nice. I'd be leary of 60 days from seed unless it's an auto, but it sounds pretty fast for as much sativa as it seems to be displaying. 60 days is normally on the short end just for veg for me.

I need to pick up a pineapple strain sometime.

Thanks! That sounds nice. I'd be leary of 60 days from seed unless it's an auto, but it sounds pretty fast for as much sativa as it seems to be displaying. 60 days is normally on the short end just for veg for me.

I need to pick up a pineapple strain sometime.

Yeah I don’t know where that 60 days from planting came from. I think it must be a typo, and 60 days from transplant and flip. Like my good friend said, his experience is 70 days post flip. I’m at 43 days pf today. And the buds still look like they have a ways to go. I’ve noticed the frost really increasing each day the last couple of days.

Take care Morglie

I have some shots here of the Chem Stars 3 bud. When I first take a whiff, it smells like fresh bread, with no hint of the diesel fuel or citrus. The cured nug is very dense and hard. The waxy trichomes heads must be resilient to breakage, to hide such pungent aromas that I know lurk inside. After a quick job with the grinder all of this changes. Then the profuse diesel and citrus scents exude from the gooeyness. I have found myself very intrigued with this bud.

Alright... Mr soul said the name for the genius strain came from him smoking with his friends and the high was so clear and uplifting it made them feel smart, so they named it genius.

Thanks for that Killer! I can’t wait to harvest her. It won’t be much longer, she is starting to mature!

Happy Sunday!

Ok we are at 50 days since the flip, and the bud are starting to ripening on a few.

Bubba Kush is a strong branched plant, no support needed, and seems to love this 3rd run soil. I gave it a light GE drench. The last pic reminds me of a scarecrow!

Jalalabad Star is almost ready, I’m watching it every day. Very pungent

Genius is almost ready too. She got fried, much more sensitive to the 3rd run soil and the 85*f temps I experienced mid summer, but the buds smell fantastic

Golden pineapple has a ways to go, and the fruity pineapple terps are unbelievable!

No pics of schrom this round, she has a little ways to go also.

I rolled in a Headband OG and a revitalized bubblegum. They’ve been in there for about a week. Headband got a major topping before I flipped it. It was vegging for 4 months, and way too big to flower in my room. Bubblegum has been vegging for 5 months while I let it grow out of the funk it was in. Lesson learned...don’t take a cutting from a fertilized plant if at all possible.

Well that’s it folks, enjoy your day!

Ok last night I harvested Genius and Jalalabad Star both at 56 days pf.

Genius has a wonderful bud structure to trim, very easy. Very soft pliable buds reeking of goodness.

The jalalabad Star was an easy trim too, buds are thick, dense, and pungent.

The others in the flower room are not ready yet.

Golden Pineapple has a ways to go

As does Schrom

Pre98 Bubba Kush is getting close

Veg room is slamming down the drench and drinks, every other day, soon to be every day.

Busy busy, just the way I like it!

Hey DopyLemonTree, may i take a seat?Looking great by the way! Always like seeing High Brix grows, how many times have you used the Kit? Also if you used it before how many times have you reused the amended soil?

Goodluck cant wait to see more:popcorn:

Man I am unsure why the number of legs plays any roll in an ass licking contest but it does look like you are busy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That Genius looks like it yielded really well for you. I really like the look of those bubba buds! :thumb:

Lmao!!! As licking!!! :rofl::rofl:Gotta love spell check.

I’ll have to weigh out the genius when it’s dry. I know it can do better. Need to figure out best training for her, and seems like she may be a light feeder.

Hey DopyLemonTree, may i take a seat?Looking great by the way! Always like seeing High Brix grows, how many times have you used the Kit? Also if you used it before how many times have you reused the amended soil?

Goodluck cant wait to see more:popcorn:
Hi Sgt! Welcome and pull up a chair, you’ve got a spot here anytime you want to take a load off.:passitleft:

I started using Doc’s kit the end of 2016. It been the best I’ve grown in 20 years, and I’ve tried a bunch of systems, hydro, aero, soil with syn nutes , etc.

I’m just finishing up the last of my 4th batch, 3rd run soil. I had 4 batches total in rotation. After the 3rd use I dump it into my compost bins for the outside gardens. I have two new 1st run batches cooking now. One is ready to use, the other I just mixed up a couple of weeks ago.
This system is cheap and easy to use once you get a few grows with it under your belt, and produces top shelf cannabis.

Take care

Back
Top Bottom