Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hey Duggs, ladies are lookin' awesome, how much longer do they have? Right now Duggs outdoor grow is coming along quite nicely, gave nutes, topped and tied each one down today, so now I just sit back until the next time. I still have seven inside they will be a few weeks yet, but it is all good, cheers Duggs.

Blazin....you know me...look at all the lights i use.
Doc will agree with me when i say...watever the lighting manufacturer says to use...double it!!! :surf:

Lmao oh yeah duh I shuda thought of tht for a sec hahaha. Well yeah I already guna be ordering 2 more 360watt QB lights. jus gotta wait for my next check lol. But so far things seem to be doing ok with the 500watts roughly give or take atleast for now till the new lights arrive.

If some one could help me out with a question I had. I was jus wondering when I transplant my girls to there final 30 gallon tote should there first feeding be enough to saturate the full new tote? Or should I slowly up it as they get adjusted to the big tote?

If some one could help me out with a question I had. I was jus wondering when I transplant my girls to there final 30 gallon tote should there first feeding be enough to saturate the full new tote? Or should I slowly up it as they get adjusted to the big tote?
Whenever you transplant with the kit, dust the hole with Roots, first, then water with 1/4 strength Transplant. You can saturate the container as long as the plant has a good root system and the container has good drainage. ;)

Wow...wat a friggen hassle to order more A5 seeds. Tried to get them from Seedsman but no luck 'paying'....fu...k sakes!!! Where else can i get them from....anybody know??

I had similar problems paying Seedsman. I ended up sending a Postal Money Order to their US address. Save your receipt, and scan it. Your Money Order may not make it on time, and they'll send you an e-mail. Reply with the scan of your receipt, and they'll hold your order for another week or so.

Back
Top Bottom