Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Tandy Leather has a Maxi Punch Set that may work. Sizes are 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 1/4", 17/64" and 5/16".
I have a body metal punch with many different heads that may work, never used, let me know what size you need bud.
Thanks u guys, a 'large refill kit' and 2 bungie cap sets are on the way. Lottsa filters and screens. 600 filters and 50 screens + 2 cleaning tools.
Should last 3 or 4 months , i figure. Thanks a lot for gettin on this with me , nice to know i have a couple options , i would never have thought of , so,..thanks , cheers.
:headbanger:

...you could try that, but I was thinking like Salty and referencing a hollow type punch used for leather or other material for grommets...but...Ya' don't know till Ya' try... ;) ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Can we still buy METAL screen type material cheap ? Newer WINDOW Screens are more of a Material type now
also have noticed even the screens I buy in the smoke shops DONT LAST and seem to burn up Now ?

Is it just me or has something changed ?

. ;) ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
rock on! :high-five: :ganjamon:

Stainless Steel screens that will hold up a lil' better

those the ones I got. They will clean with iso a time or two. I like em.

So......another related topic

My problem with the spoon pipe my wife loves is the screen gets knocked out when she empties it then she fills it with out putting the screen back in then the whole thing cloggs, bad. And I have to clean it.
My solution is perhaps a small lip or 2 inside the glass bowl to help hold the screen, anyone ever seen such a thing?

@FutRfarmer
If you keep mother's in Kit soil for a long time, you'll want to repot them at some point, probably around 6 months, in fresh soil. Clean out the roots as best as you can when you do this. If you watch some videos on actual bonsai trees, you'll see how to do this, if you're wondering.
You could do that or just take cuts and produce a new younger mother. Letting them grow and get to big is not ideal for say someone with limited space.

You could do that or just take cuts and produce a new younger mother. Letting them grow and get to big is not ideal for say someone with limited space.
I'm with you Mag. That's what I personally do. Some people prefer keeping mother's though, and I have some experience keeping cuts for a long time in Kit soil.

I've got a cut of Cannatonic that I want to keep but I use very little of. So I end up flowering it out about once a year. I've been keeping it in small pots for a long time and just keep pruning it back to keep it small.

It'll work for a time, but Kit soil will start to go flat just like LOS over too long of period and then you're just feeding it nutes if you don't repot it in new soil.

It's not ideal in my opinion, but there's many different ways you can skin this cat.
:yummy:

I'm with you Mag. That's what I personally do. Some people prefer keeping mother's though, and I have some experience keeping cuts for a long time in Kit soil.

I've got a cut of Cannatonic that I want to keep but I use very little of. So I end up flowering it out about once a year. I've been keeping it in small pots for a long time and just keep pruning it back to keep it small.

It'll work for a time, but Kit soil will start to go flat just like LOS over too long of period and then you're just feeding it nutes if you don't repot it in new soil.

It's not ideal in my opinion, but there's many different ways you can skin this cat.
:yummy:
Good Morning Duggs, and friends :blunt: :nomo:
I think this is the route I'm also going to go. :high-five:

Thanks Buck...:passitleft:
Ya eh Gray...i just read the shipping policy for prizes and it looks like i won't be getting the Viparspectra light. Nextlight however says they ship to USA AND Canada , so ...that's the one i really want anyhow so, all is not lost for living on the top of the world...soooo far away ...pfft! Never liked that about the prizes. It's like...if ya win..better hope u live in the US or you ain't getting nothin...I offer to pay the shipping too!! A few of the other prizes i won't be getting either cuz of shipping issues to Canada. Oh well.....waddaya do eh...still very stoked to win. These contests are getting harder and harder to compete...still fun though. Cheers gang...:circle-of-love:
Hear ya loud and clear there Duggan.

Feel you bro..

Good attitude man .:passitleft:

Not sure if I congratulated you yet but we'll done I'm sure my man.

Thanks Hook! Ya...it's a bit of a sore spot with me. We , WAAAAYYY up here in Canada are SOOOOOO far away. Pfft!
They... Vispar, really aughtta ship up here. Peeps will get a bad taste for them if they don't...and like you said, why not just ship the damn thing.
I've won grow journal of the month back in 17 and never got fee items for being in the great North . Sucks ! But like time petty says life goes on .

Back
Top Bottom