Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

I'm in, Brother! Nice seed selection to start! :high-five:

BTW, I have a new (2nd) journal up, too, for a sponsored grow: Sponsored Grow: KIND LED K5 XL1000 With Ace Seeds In Doc Bud's High Brix Soil
Hey Krip! Welcome my man and I’ll be sure to check out your new journal! The KIND XL is one heck of a light from what I’ve read so I can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Hashplants are from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal.
The Purple Queen is a cross of
Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani which I’m looking forward to seeing! The late flower fades are beautiful apparently so we will see!!

Off to a good start! Gonna be another great ride!
Thanks Magoo! Im eagerly waiting them all to pop above ground now haha!

Awesome Dutchy, cant keep a good seed down.... Hehe. Grow hard!
Indeed you can’t! Thanks Low and keep it green my friend!

Pink kush will be the first up.
Ooh we’ve got a challenge! Let’s see what happens whoop!

EBE9172F-40E9-4C17-854A-FC4086FD741D.jpeg

Yo Dutch bro !

Did I not sub in already ?

Fack my bad !

Stay lifted !! Jealous of your vacation (Jamaica )

Good vibes man ✊:passitleft:

Excited to see what you can find man. Idk why I thought you were in so cal lol. Only a few miles north eh?

Sounds like a personal question? Lol!! No I’m not having any difficulties with them at all! Are you referring to them dissolving fully or another issue?
I'm not entirely sure yet as ive only used a small amount. Shed said that he has to grind them but I've found that the amount that I mixed disovled well. I'll be using some again shortly so we shall see
:passitleft:

Haha It may get crowded but that’s when the fun comes!

Yo Dutch bro !

Did I not sub in already ?

Fack my bad !

Stay lifted !! Jealous of your vacation (Jamaica )

Good vibes man ✊:passitleft:
Hey Joe and Welcome! Your here now and that what counts!

Excited to see what you can find man. Idk why I thought you were in so cal lol. Only a few miles north eh?
Yessir! Just an hour north of the boarder in Ontario!

I'm not entirely sure yet as ive only used a small amount. Shed said that he has to grind them but I've found that the amount that I mixed disovled well. I'll be using some again shortly so we shall see
:passitleft:
Yea I’ve only been using small amounts and it mixes in fine! I’ll be able to judge it better after a months time and I get more use out of it !

Yea I’ve only been using small amounts and it mixes in fine! I’ll be able to judge it better after a months time and I get more use out of it !
I've just started some seedling in hemp cubes using it so I'm just hoping they have everything they need

May 1

What’s going on everyone! Another great day here but no movement!
Slow and steady here !! Nothing has broke the ground yet but I’m guessing I’ll see some action tomorrow! I’ve got a feeling they’ve warmed up to their new homes, are stretching that tap root out and ramping up to break free so here’s to some little heads above soil tomorrow! Then I can bring some pictures and make this exciting as we progress!

Stay Medicated my friends!

Seems to be the hardest part of the grow - all that anticipation and worry whether they will sprout or not. :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom