Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Your garden is top-notch, Dutch! Congrats on the stellar performance of everything so far. :high-five:
Here is Pink Kush #2 with some Trichome closeups! Tell me what you think!?
Looks really close, but I would give it another week or so - not quite cloudy enough for me.

Every 3 weeks you harvest that must take alot of organization props to you.I'm trying to run a perpetual garden but need a bit of work on the timing. My veg plant's are bursting out of the tent by the time my flower plants are done lol.
I’m trying to get the cycle timing right but that’s the goal haha! I want to maintain a good stash and cycle my grows! It’s tricky though!

Your garden is top-notch, Dutch! Congrats on the stellar performance of everything so far. :high-five:

Looks really close, but I would give it another week or so - not quite cloudy enough for me.
Thanks Beez! That’s my plan as well! Wait till next weekend for the chop and then get it washed and drying! I’m sure the girls in the tent will appreciate the extra room haha!

Heya everyone!

I wanted to apologize for not being around much these past few weeks! I’ve been winding down my summer work in prep for the winter slow down and I’ve been absolutely swamped. Over the next week or 2 I’ll be slowing down a bit and I’ll be able to get back to my regular grind and updates!!

I’ve got some plans in the making so bare with me for a bit lol!

I’m not going anywhere just life duties are taking priority right now.... ughhh...... lol

I’ll have an update later today with what's been going and how the garden(s) are doing!!

I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far!!

One Love
Stay Medicated

Heya everyone!

I wanted to apologize for not being around much these past few weeks! I’ve been winding down my summer work in prep for the winter slow down and I’ve been absolutely swamped. Over the next week or 2 I’ll be slowing down a bit and I’ll be able to get back to my regular grind and updates!!

I’ve got some plans in the making so bare with me for a bit lol!

I’m not going anywhere just life duties are taking priority right now.... ughhh...... lol

I’ll have an update later today with what's been going and how the garden(s) are doing!!

I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far!!

One Love
Stay Medicated
:nomo:

Patiently waiting.... lol
:passitleft:

We are pulling up a chair. Waiting to see that 500w light doing work.

Still learning this platform ... haha. Excited to see an update. Love all your pics.

Update
Sept 20

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 140 / Flower Day - 55

Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 9

Well helloooo everyone! Happy Friday and I hope your all well! I know it’s been a few days since the last update so I’ve got a bit of catching up to do!

First off let’s check out the 3x3 with these lovely flowering ladies! Tomorrow will be harvest day for Pink Kush #2. I’ll be chopping and washing her tomorrow morning with lots of pictures to follow!

The 2x2 mother tent is booming with life. I want to get these group 2 Phenos harvested so I can select my mothers and thin the hoard!

Seedlings are off to a strong start so far and will be getting another watering tomorrow or Sunday. Unfortunately Maple Cookies #5 didn’t make it for some reason. She was delayed with coming above the ground and then opened up and stalled out. I’ll be digging her up tomorrow. So that leaves me with

-5 out of 6 Maple Cookies
-3 Purple Punch
-3 Gorilla Glue #4
-3 Glookies

I’ll be doing some work with my current bonsai moms this weekend and I’ll be taking some photos of those then.

I’ve got my smoke reports and strain review completed from the BadAzz Kush ladies together and I’ll get it on here tomorrow as well. I’ve ended up choosing my Pheno from the BadAzz plants but I’ll let you wait till tomorrow to find out who my mother will be!

So for tomorrow then....

-Smoke and strain review of BadAzz Kush
-Bud shots from Pheno Group 1
-Harvest of Pink Kush #2

I’ve got a busy weekend in the garden and I’ll be sure to bring you all along with me for the ride!

I’ve got some stuff in the making that’s coming up that I’ll be releasing soon but until then it stays hush hush lol!

I hope you all have a heavily medicated Friday and I’ll be sure to make my rounds this weekend!

One Love
Stay Medicated

I’ll leave you with some BadAzz Kush rosin!

Update
Pheno Group #1

Buds, Selected Mothers and a
few Smoke Reports!!

What’s up everyone! Got a smoke report and some bud photos today of my girls from the first group of the Pheno Hunt!

That included BadAzz Kush Phenos #1/2 and and Canuk Cookies#1. The Wedding Cake Pheno didn’t make the cut!

So let’s start with the Pheno that didn’t make my mother selection...
BadAzz Kush #1

This Pheno of the BadAzz kush although nice just wasn’t everything Pheno #2 was.
The overall Smoke was uplifting with a nice body high that was relaxing and pain free. The smells on BAK#1 are very earthy and spicy. Smooth on the inhale with a thick smoke on exhale she was all around a good plant!

My Overall rating for BadAzz Kush #1
6/10

So that leaves BadAzz Kush #2 and Canuk Cookies #1. These are the ladies I’ve chosen from Pheno Group 1 to remain as mothers! Let’s look at BadAzz #2 first.

Frosty tight buds with a very strong smell this girl packs a punch! A faster onset than #1 with a longer high and more intense. Great body high with relaxing and pain relieving effects along with a good cerebral high. Settles you into a good relaxed state that doesn’t make you fall asleep! Similar in smells to BAK#1 this girl has an earthy spice to her with a hint of rubber! The buds produced are very dense and have a nice colouring to them.
My overall rating for BadAzz Kush #2
7.5/10

Now Canuk Cookies #1 is personally my favourite strain from Pheno Group 1. This girl went the longest at 77days of flower but is well worth the wait! She packs a strong whole body buzz from head to toe and has a strong cerebral high. Frosty and extra dense buds this girl I think had the nicest buds of the group! Absolutely caked in trichomes with an incredible smell of orange rinds, cake batter and fuel! Such a winner!! I’m really excited to compare the other 2x cookies Phenos I have going in my 3x3. Here is some pics below!
My overall rating of Canuk Cookies #1
8.5/10

Now I know I was going to get this posted yesterday but I got pretty busy with garden chores and stuff around be house and then me and the wife went out for the evening so I decided to make today a fun filled day of updates and adventures!!!

Next on the agenda is some Dryice hash I made. I saved all the trim from the first group of Phenos and I had about a 110grams dried and in the freezer. I pulled out my bubble bags added in 2oz if trim and 2lbs of Dryice and went to work!
After the whole 110g was processed I had just over and OZ of quality Dryice hash ready to be used!

That’s is for this portion of today’s updates!

Coming up next is Pink Kush #2 harvest and some pictures of the mothers and seedlings!!

Stay tuned and Stay Medicated!!

Back
Top Bottom