First Hempy, First Grow Tent Grow!

you don't know what's in the well water. feed them properly ph'd ro/nutes/calmag every time all together.

AN builds up bad so you'll need one or two flushes with h202 during the grow as well, but it's not a biggie.

Super excited as my ph pen came in so I mixed up a new nute solution with RO water and recently obtained cal mag. The pen tells me after nutes it falls at 5.9 which my understanding is perfect for hempy. Now I just need to figure out a proper feeding schedual. My AN nutes call for 4ml per liter so I'm starting over at .5ml per liter out each of the 3 part system. I'm going to feed (top up the res) every seccond day for a couple feeds to see how it respond! Any input welcome. Goal is to have a healthy plant by the end of the month and flip to 12 12

I will post pictures tonight before lights out

20210212_204240.jpg
20210212_204733.jpg

Feeling good vibes

20210213_193203.jpg

20210213_193234.jpg

I'm not a good photographer so these pictures don't do the change in status justice! The girls are finally reaching for the light again. No explosive growth yet but man do they ever look much healthier. Thanks a lot for the conversation guys. Got them through a pretty bad crisis there. (Or so i felt)

Just a quick update as not too much going on. I've come to the conclusion Bruce banner was not the best choice for scrog. Or I just completely hurt its growth from my lack of experience. It's getting bustier but not producing much as in New nodes / stretching out. The 2 clones i threw in are really starting to bush out over the last couple days. Trying my best not to flip it and just wait it out but the veg time is killing me!

The plants health overall looks amazing aside from lack of new growth. Got my feedings dialed into .5 per liter of the 3 part system and 1ml per letter of cal mag +. Any more and they seem to look worse. Also feeding every seccond day but I wanted to see how much the bigger girl was drinking so topped up for the seccond day in a row almost adding a full res.

The roots are growing up out of the perlite where it gets shade from the tin foil so there is still root production happening.
20210219_143928.jpg

I really don’t have the skills to help you and I could be totally wrong for sure, but I think hempy growers I’ve read from fertigate or feed every single day... I think they just drawn a 5 gallon bucket of water and let it sit overnight, get water from the bucket and mix a very small but fresh batch of nutes each time set the ph and feed.

having your routine nailed down in hydro means everything. I can’t grow hydro to save my life

let’s get you some real help in here. @bluter

Ok thank you for the reply. I have done a lot of searching and butlers message I believe dictated the strength more so but that he fed everyday when in flower to avoid ph fluctuations. I'll keep up my search though based on that que

the clones won't really take off until they hit the res. roots probably haven't got there yet.

Just did a watering with my new access to the ppm meter.

Ro water is .04 ppm

Added calmag 1/2 strength
3 part an at 1/4 strength

Ph at 6.01. Net time i will ph down just don't have any on hand. (I have hot tub ph down but can't imagine that's compatable.)

Ppm in is 340

Output; / runoff

Ppm 440
Ph 6.6

Everything looks pretty happy. The clones visually grow everyday. The big girl is still growing at a slow rate but is is growing and looks healthy.

you can use lemon juice to ph for now.

your plants will not be feeding with a ph that high. AN is highly ph reliant. the nutes will not be available for the plant to consume at that level.

you can use lemon juice to ph for now.

your plants will not be feeding with a ph that high. AN is highly ph reliant. the nutes will not be available for the plant to consume at that level.
Ah thank you for the fast reply. Is it critical enough I should lower the ph today or can it wait till tnros feeding

not sure they need feeding daily at that size. it won't hurt in hempy, but plants like a dry cycle. you'd probably see a marked improvement in growth if you incorporated one.

ph is crucial in hempy. feeding for extended periods at the wrong ph will cause all sorts of issues and stunt the plants.

you want to feed at the correct ph then let it drift upwards as the plant consumes the res.

not sure they need feeding daily at that size. it won't hurt in hempy, but plants like a dry cycle. you'd probably see a marked improvement in growth if you incorporated one.

ph is crucial in hempy. feeding for extended periods at the wrong ph will cause all sorts of issues and stunt the plants.

you want to feed at the correct ph then let it drift upwards as the plant consumes the res.
Ahh this is slowly starting to make a lot more sense. The grow is so much more forgiving in soil

things happen faster in coco or hempy. your inputs and plant management have a much more immediate effect than in soil. you can both mess things up and correct them quicker in hempy.

Back
Top Bottom