First LED Grow Ever

re: First LED Grow Ever

thanks 2b new update coming this week - Been hard at work setting up the new a/c and testing the growtronixs software out. VERY EXCITED ( and tired lol )

Subscribed & learning with you, although it looks like you have this well under control.

Reps for a great start.

60 cal - Thanks for the kind words - Feels like a two step forward one step back kinda thing right now lol.... Looking forward to everything running smoothly :)

Ok Mini split A/C i finally installed - After 4 days of hitting road blocks - needing tools - and anything else that could go wrong - It is finally up and running - AND COLD - Its great. Now i do not have a negative pressure on the box the from the single hose portable A/c and no air exhausted into my attic anymore. unfortunately I had to have no A/C set up for 3 days while installing the other one. so my box hit 95 degrees three days in a row :((

Growtronix computer arrived and is set up doing test runs at the moment in my kitchen. After i clean up my mess from the a/c install i will set up the computer in the boxes. Growtronix software set up easily and so far i am VERY IMPRESSED. After that will come c02. So without further a due here is this weeks update :)

Blue dream:
DAY 8 OF FLOWER
AIR TEMP: 75
WATER TEMP: 73
PH: 5.9
PPM: 950

Blackwater OG: DAY 28 OF VEG
AIR TEMP: 82
WATER TEMP: 73
PH: 5.9
PPM: 1000

here is how pulled the freon line through to the cabinet
IMG_017030.JPG

IMG_017329.JPG
IMG_017438.JPG
IMG_017733.JPG
IMG_017838.JPG
IMG_017935.JPG
IMG_018038.JPG
IMG_018237.JPG
IMG_018336.JPG
IMG_018532.JPG
IMG_018833.JPG
IMG_018933.JPG
IMG_019033.JPG
IMG_019232.JPG

Also got some fresh linen ONA gel - I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
IMG_019333.JPG

OK well thank you for checking out my progress again. and sorry for taking so long on the updates. Should be able to focus more on growing than building very soon :) Have a great day everyone - and again please comments, question concerns, or if you just wanna tell me you hate my journal and its boring..... that's ok too hahaha :) :tokin:

Regarding the Ona, I've only used the one quart gel type Ona and usually get 2-3 months out of it.

What size/type is that? Also, I find the direct area around the gel to be very strong. Is that size extremely strong? And how long to you anticipate it lasting?

ona will ruin your plant's flavor and smell. do not keep it in the grow area.

Spimp - This is a gallon size bucket (Fresh Linen - smells way better than the pro gel, my wife wants it in the house it smells that good, she hated the pro i showed her in the hydro store) and i keep the fan on low - i had it on high and WOW it would almost make my nose burn when i was using it inside the house for testing.... The low setting is very very very low. I almost thought it was a useless speed until i actually put it on the gel. Very strong and effective just don't keep it in the same room as your flowers. Not sure how long it will last. Per manufacturers spec should be 4-6 weeks depending the application it says (seems like a short time frame, i was hoping they were low balling it). If you are getting that much time out a small quart then i predict much longer than that.

b real - Thank you, luckily i had done a lot of research on this product before i purchased and had come across this tip. I keep the gallon pail in the open garage across the room from the cabinets as my grow cabs are sealed now from the garage. - I would have placed it in the box had i not read that before purchase - EASY mistake - Thanks for bringing that up for everyone!!!

Thank you mrrobert420! +reps for the help and info sir. I have only used the pro gel and will be switching to fresh linen. :)

b.real very good point. I knew that but forgot to specify so good catch.
Also, a grower here put it in his drying area and it really effected the taste of his finished buds. Best to set in the next room/area available imo.

awesome - It smells just like fresh laundry - ITS GREAT!

awesome - It smells just like fresh laundry - ITS GREAT!

This reminds me of a brief side story--
Many moons ago me and two brothers would sneak pinch hits in their room while thier mother was in the next room over. I learned the "fabric softener in the toilet roll trick" (blow the smoke out and it smells like the fabric softener) from these two. One evening ,while smoking, She bangs at the door and yells "The whole house smells like Laundry! I can't believe you two are making your company help wash your clothes!"
:rofl:

haha so awesome - needed a good laugh for the day thanks +reps hahaha

i will think of that story everytime I walk in the garage now lol......

Knotspeed, stealthgrow and NCdude - Thanks guys you are awesome!! +reps for all three of you :):circle-of-love:
Cleaned up all the tools and drywall / wood dust and installed the growtronix computer last night so i can start graphing the environment. Set up was breeze, this system is truly a plug and play it so easy to set up. If you are not good with computers it could be a learning curve. But if you have experience and are a tech geek. THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! Possibilities are truly endless. We have our first daughter coming in October so i am trying to get this whole thing practically automated.

I am 11 days since a water change because i have been so busy working on other aspects of the grow, (still on week three Veg nutes, Need to get second week of flower nute schedule going - This will be done tonight!

Shot a couple pics for reference.

IMG_020545.JPG
IMG_020037.JPG
IMG_020342.JPG
IMG_020442.JPG
IMG_020844.JPG

Welcome BuckSwope to my crazyness lol - Thanks for tagging along - Advice welcome here also :yahoo:

Nice update mrrobert, looks like flower is going well so far.;)
They are really stretching a week in.:thumb:

Yea its crazy the growth rate, do you think i will need to clean em up a little to let some light through as i go or should i just leave and let em ride? Top canopy is getting so thick lol - i guess im not complaining just not sure if its gonna get out of hand and cause low quality in the end. Thanks stealth

Back
Top Bottom