First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!

SouthernWeed...LMAO...LOL....i'm doing it!!!..thats funny shitt I dont care who you are!!....he calls me today to ask if a blunt would help me forget...I said only 900 more to go!!!....thanks brother I needed that laugh....i'm all over the white dwarf...I'm stocken up on the rockwool this week...cant wait to get going again!

i8nightskunk...whats up man...ya, 50-1 odds..they only paid $9,500 for the horse...hell, the owner could not even afford to fly the horse here so the trainer who just shattered his leg the week before...drove the horse here 21 hrs. to make the race...old school...you got to love it...it blew past the million dollar horses...pretty kool story...it was the smallest horse there to I hear....I'll place my own bets next time....lol.

Dankme..what up fam........thanks for checking in...cant get to pissed I guess, I didnt want to screw with the crowd......they look at me like a three headed goat around here in KY...so I try to stay out of there way...LOL.....good luck on the school stuff man.

HerbFellow...whats up man......I do like that quote.........it hits home from many diff. angles......PEACE

PAN4GOLD49....whats up brother!!!!!.ya, I feel you man, them days is gone...dont miss the money it cost either..HEY, I figured I start a new thread....it is in the "question fequently asked"..or something like that..it is "WHAT THE HELL..NO SMELL!!!"....you guys need to ring in....i figured since it was neering the finish line...I'ed have more smell than I do....so was courous of the different experences and or info that was out there.

thanks a million for checking in guys...I'll take some update pics 2morrow and post them........check out the new thread and give a shout

GREEN MOJO TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................PEACE

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!

PIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!.....aint been too long but i cant help myself...LOL.

Here's a shot of the "TOPS"...man...:popcorn:
SANY0407.JPG

SANY0401.JPG

SANY0402.JPG

what do you guys think the center bud is, diff. than B.O.B., I named her SQUIRLY, shes a solid 10 feet tall, the leaves point up at the top cola, B.O.B.'s hang down
SANY0394.JPG

STICKYS!!!!!
SANY0405.JPG

there is bud EVERYWHERE!!! MAN!
SANY0404.JPG

INDICA
SANY0396.JPG

LOOKY LOOKY!!!!! I GOT ONE OF THOSE "LEAVE BUDS" !!!! THERE IS A BUD GROWING OUT OF THE LEAVE !!!...WHAT THE HELL!!!! :slide:
SANY0387.JPG

SANY0389.JPG

SANY0390.JPG

WHACHA YALL THINK MAN!!!

they are at 46 days in flower, 6 1/2 weeks.
and they are 91 days from seed, 13 weeks.

they are getting: 2 TSP GH, flouramicro....3 TSP GH, flourabloom...2 TSP GH, KoolBloom....per gallon.

thanks guys ....................PEACE

I thought I heard some salivating. Looking really good!

WHATS UP DankMe.....thanks man...these last weeks feel like a YR.....LOL....that "LEAVE BUD" is pretty kool...I wander what strain she is or what causes that????...what do you guys think?????

Herb Fellow..*BUMP* brother.......i hear that "Jepardy" song every time I walk into my grow room...LOL...do da do da,do da do,.......thanks man.........PEACE!!!!!

pan4gold49'er!!!!!..WHATS UP BROTHER!!!....THANKS MAN,...couldnt have done it without you.........hey listen to this shitt...you probably knows this....but, that "LEAVE BUD" is a ""Somanna" from damn CHINA !!!...what the hell.....it used to be called "Soma Wide".....it is a cross of: Super Skunk * Big Skunk Korean * Chinensis * Afghani Hawaiian............its 80% Indica & 20% Sativa.....flowering time is said to be 8-9 weeks......some kool cat here named"TorturedSoul"..or something like that...posted the info....should be veary interesting........hey...what do you think this center bud is:

SANY0394.JPG

its diff. from B.O.B.'s buds???.......thanks again brother..........PEACE

that "LEAVE BUD" is a ""Somanna" from damn CHINA !!!...what the hell.....it used to be called "Soma Wide".....it is a cross of: Super Skunk * Big Skunk Korean * Chinensis * Afghani Hawaiian............its 80% Indica & 20% Sativa.....flowering time is said to be 8-9 weeks......

The bud growth growing from the core/stem of the leaves is a trait inherited from the Chinensis sativa part of the parentage, so it could theoritically show in any plant that has some of those genes.

The Somanna was just the only commercially-available strain that I could find that documented it in its historical makeup.

right on brother...as soon as I seen your info back there...I copyed it down in my journal....thanks a million man......this plant is in the same water farm as the 10 footer, so when she out of the way , that one will get an asss load more light....thanks again man, great info..........................PEACE

Hellz ya man they are looking awesome. I haven't been here since the beginning but you got everything under control. Im loving the look of those sativa ladies. Good job man keep it up

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!

KannabisKid...thanks man..LOL...I hate that song..LOL..i'm on the way to your thread........PEACE

GanjaGardener........thanks brother...welcome back....may have to violate that INDICA this weekend...LOL.....PEACE

l8nightskunk..LOL....man its killing me, cut, dont cut....LOL....im doing it today, i swear, im taking a baby nug, towards the bottom....most of them are 50-50 brown hairs, down at bottom....the top cola seems to be taking awile, but whatever she wants to do, shes the boss....LOL.....I go to the grow everyday 10:00 am......so i'll post a pic when i violate...LOL...her.........i'm more nervous now then in the beggining man!!!!.......its brutall.....but the reward will out weigh the wait.........PEACE

SANY0445.JPG

SANY0446.JPG

SANY0443.JPG

YEA BABY!!!!!

LOL, the last few days of a grow are the longest!

Mellow...maybe anti-American signature statements aren't the best way to go...you never know...perhaps one day we'll cross the border...wipe out hockey once and for all, and teach you the proper dimensions for a football field...Anyhow, this aint the place for political sideswipes, and I for one resent the hell out of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom