First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

WHATS UP MAN!!!..

17WEST416......thanks a lot i wish we could all get together and blaze her when shes done....thanks for checking in on the girls man....keep an eye on us..were heading to the end!!

mafcs....Man I whish I could ....Ive had to tie and re-tie and then re-tie B.O.B. so much...LOL...that its hard to tell where she comming and going...LOL.....The last time I saw the roots was 3 weeks ago right before B.O.B. started this explosion of growth.....I can tell you ,I have to blow threw the blue tube every time I swap the nutes every 7 days cause the root mass inside is like that stuff you sprayed that expanding into cracks!!!! ...I cant drain the water for the roots sometimes...it has the whole bucket slam full of roots.....I hope theres no problems cause I would probably hurt a bunch of bud if I tried to pick the top bucket from the bottem one........i also have to blow in the air line that supplies the water ring cause the roots have grown up the tube...I love it...the next grow, I'm comming up with a deal that has fingers to grap the top bucket and you can drop the bottom one down and off......should be kool....thanks for checking on them man..........PEACE

I'm doing a happy dance thinking bout this man!!!!!!!!!...I agree that demand would play a part in how many to start with....man i tell ya....I would try both if there was room......Ive drawn some great blue prints of some killer sized hydro set ups I'm wanting to try....one is simular to what you said...It could be as simple as getting those little kidy pools you buy at walmart or kmart and turning them into flood and drain systems...or putting soil in the pools and going that route.......have the grow rooms behind large glass walls so when the lights are on, you can pull the curtan back and then you could see the grows threw the glass while you shop or enjoy a snack at our snack bars in the back rooms!!!!...man its just flowing out....LOL......what do you think?.....PEACE

Thanks l8nightskunk.......I dont work...so lots of thinking time...LOL....i'm only out of work until Dankme hires me on....fingers crossed man.

should we start a new thread about this??....get some more ideas????

PEACE

WHATS UP MY BROTHERS FROM A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT MOTHERS!!!!!!!

PIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i love pic time..even if it aint been too long from the last!

ok.....we are at 43 days in flower (6 weeks give or take a day) and 87 days from seed (12 weeks)

:slide: :slide: :slide:

wow....this is why you make sure your ready to support these guys from the beggening.
SANY0373.JPG

the center bud is not "B.O.B." , it is "SQUIRLY", she is right at 10' tall...what do you guys think she is?
SANY0372.JPG

this is B.O.B.'s top most bud.
SANY0370.JPG

here a bud..there a bud...everywhere a bud bud!
SANY0363.JPG

INDICA's top bud.
SANY0366.JPG

SATIVA BUD...got the brown hairs a starten!
SANY0367.JPG

SANY0368.JPG

MAN!!!!
SANY0353.JPG

SANY0363.JPG

GROW!!!!!....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!!.......PEACE!!!!!

:yummy: :yummy: :popcorn:

WHATS UP SouthernWeed!!!!!...thank you brother....your doing a steller job yourself.....this waiting game is KILLER......Ive been out of meds for 2 days...my guys out of town..and its to "hot" around here right now to score elswhere....going and tending to a room full of bud and not having anything to smoke is a real mind F_C_!!!!.....LOL....it will be worth the wait!

You making all us ol' hippies look good. :ganjamon: As you said, it won't be long till you are smokin' the good herb. Are you doing any outdoor plants this year?

WHATS UP Herb Fellow......thanks for checking in on the "jungle"...LOL. I am wanting to an outside grow BAD....I'm working on scoring some land next year here so thats when the outside grow will EXPLODE!!!!........Then I'm going to grow some B.O.B.'s all over the place....for now i'm going to roll one more hydro grow after these girls are done in the same bedroom.....i'm ordering some "auto flower dwarf lowriders" for this next hydro grow......I'm getting a couple of those "kiddy" pools you get at wal-mart or k-mart..a couple of them...and doing a massive EBB-FLOW grow....probably putting 10-15 plants in per pool......should be interesting......thanks for the props brother......PEACE

You'll enjoy the Lowryders. I have done several grows with the original lowryder and lowryder 2. They are a fun quick grow with some good smoke. I have to move outside in the summer because I can't get my grow room cool enough with this 400w hps. You are getting great results with the T5 and is something I may want to try during the hot southern summers; I am assuming that there isn't much heat with the T5s. My last grow was a 12/12 bag seed grow in soil that still went 97 days. I got 6 oz. dried from four plants. The largest got 40" tall. Your grow has been a great inspiration and makes a strong statement that if you want to grow cannabis well, you can if you are willing to learn from others. :goodjob: Hopefully many more will follow in your footprints. :goodjob: for your mentors also.

whats up HERB FELLOW!!!!......let me tell ya brother...if it wernt for the straight up, gold mine info...you get on here for newybes..like myself...none of ol "B.O.B." would be swaying in that grow room!!!!!!!.........you guys are good to an old hippie....you guys are a god sent man......I'm an old broken down welder whos body has went south, and live in a communist state....KY...that wont give an old hippie like me the meds he knows he needs ....and im doing what I need to do thanks to you guys!!!!..................I cant wait to start the next grow with those LOWRIDERS man.....ive got the blueprints writen up for the EBB-FLOW "kiddy pool" idea...I may just name the thread/grow " KIDDY POOL EBB-FLOW GROW" ......its got a ring to it..LOL...where do you think I should go for those seeds???...I think pan4gold49......told me , but damned if i can find the dam thread........those T5's, have NO HEAT man!!!!...ol B.O.B. grew 2" one night...i swear it was at least an 1 1/2" .....and was AGAINST the T5 for about 3 hours....NOT ONE BURN WHATSOEVER.....now from what I hear and see on here...those HP's HS lights would have exploded the plant on fire..LOL...not that bad...LOL...but would have been badly burnt....and you guys will be the ones to tell me if the T5's produce...this is the first for me with any kind of light...i amagine the others would be better in certain area's...but what I do know....i dont have no heat issues that cause for alarm...I only have a fan blowing against the wall 24/7...and i'm pretty lucky that I can leave the bedroom door open to the whole appt. while the lights are on.....LOL...we have to hang those christmas tree smelly things you hang in your car by the front and back doors..LOL....the grow is in the "HOOD"...so no big deal with the smell...LOL...its everywhere...LOL................thanks again to you and all you other brothers...yall know who you are....for all the info you guys give out....and for the newbys....if they can help me grow....you guys can do it to man..................PEACE

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

pan4gold .......thanks a lot brother..could'nt do it without you man,,and yes, i'm as happy as a "home grown" grower can be man !!!...I love this stuff!...specialy to see this form from seed...awsome.

kannabiskid...thanks brother!!.....with the help you get here ....its pretty easy to have a succesfull grow.....if you have any other questions man...just give a shout...its time to start giving back some of what these dudes have graced me with ....KILLER INFO!!!.....have you got a post with pics up man?...I would love to follow it! ......good luck on the grow and welcome.

i8nightskunk...thanks brother...ya, that INDICA BUD is screaming for me to just reach up there and give it a good squeeze!!!...its tough, but im holding off!!!...LOL...the bud sites are everywhere on all the plants!!!....thanks for checking in on them man.

QUESTION TIME GUYS!!!!!

OK....i fig that "B.O.B." and "SQURIL"....the 2 SATIVAS...will probably be able to have the bigger top buds harvested and then the lowers should keep on filling out...does that sound like thats possible...or will they be ready at the same time????...sorry if the newby's comming out it me man...LOL...thats why I have you guys on my side...let me know how that works guys...thanks to you guys again.....PEACE

P.S. I picked the number 8 horse "mind that bird" to win the derby 2day here in KY....I gave my buddy $10.00 as he was heading to the track.......THE HORSE WON!!!!!.....the $10.00 I bet was worth $1030.20!!!!!!!...........my buddy stoped at a bar before the track....he never made it out of the bar in time to place the bet!!!!!!! DAM DRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LMAO......I would have had seeds and lights being shipped from everywhere...DAMIT..LOL...oh well, theres next year....type at ya'll later.....PEACE

P.S. I picked the number 8 horse "mind that bird" to win the derby 2day here in KY....I gave my buddy $10.00 as he was heading to the track.......THE HORSE WON!!!!!.....the $10.00 I bet was worth $1030.20!!!!!!!...........my buddy stoped at a bar before the track....he never made it out of the bar in time to place the bet!!!!!!! DAM DRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LMAO......I would have had seeds and lights being shipped from everywhere...DAMIT..LOL...oh well, theres next year....type at ya'll later.....PEACE

OK...here's what you do...call him at 2:30am every morning for the next month and ask him if he'd like to buy a goat. For $1030.20. That'll teach the sorry SOB!!!

BTW...if you're going to grow some AF strains, look into the White Dwarfs like mine. Highest thc content (22%) of any of the AFs. If you're gonna do...do it big...lol.

I would of been pissed at him! But, shit happens. Take a bong rip. lol

Sorry Hippie I dont have further info for you yet; I am in the midst of finals. I am a senior in College.

:roorrip:

Grow Grow!
You may enjoy this quote from Frank Zappa, DankMe.
"If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library."

Back
Top Bottom