First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

P.S. pan4gold49.......you have some new babys to wave your "GREEN MOJO" at man!!!!
Also, you are so right about Pan4Gold49...he's been folowing my journal as well and when he says it, I regard it as the Holy Writ of Growing.
Thanks guys.:smokin:
Were up to the challenge and I have lots of MOJO to give.:smokin:

Be checking in.:cool:

Pan4

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!

SouthernWeed....anytime man...Its the least I can do for all the help everybody has given me...anything I can help you with let me know.

l8nightskunk...thanks man...there growing like WEEDS!!!!

pan4gold49....whats up man....I have yet more proof that your the man...I blew threw the water Farm air line that fed the rings...and it cleared right up and is flowing exelent now...that GREEN MOJO you throw around is priceless!!!!....Do you think the droopy leaves you saod looked underwatered or should I not worry about it?...and also Im am swapping out the nutes in the water farms sun and was going to throw some of that "koolbloom" from GH in the reg. full bloom nutes....same maker...what you think...there starting too put on weight a little........thanks again man....PEACE

PIC TIME!!!!!!!!..THESE BUDS ARE ON ME !!!!!!!!!!!!LET ME KNOW WHAT YA'LL THINK!

SANY00701.JPG

SANY0071.JPG

SANY00721.JPG

SANY0073.JPG

SANY00741.JPG

SANY00751.JPG

SANY0076.JPG

SANY00781.JPG

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!

SouthernWeed....l8nightskunk...THANKS guys...I never thought I'd be this far along in a grow....thanks to all that shoot the info back and forth.

pan4gold49.....It wouldnt be fixed without you brother thanks again for all the help.....changing the nutes out today, just a refresh of the full bloom nutes and I'm throwing 2 tsp of koolbloom from GH also.....GROW!!!!.....keep the GREEN MOJO flowing man....

They are at 75 days from seed...and 30 days in flower as of this post.

PEACE GUYS

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

PIC TIME!!!! ...you got to love pic time.

We are at 33 days in bud and 77 days from seed...going strong!

let me know what you guys think!!!!...........PEACE

SANY02662.JPG

SANY02621.JPG

SANY02681.JPG

SANY02581.JPG

SANY02591.JPG

SANY0265.JPG

SANY02492.JPG

SANY02502.JPG

SANY02512.JPG

SANY02601.JPG

PEACE!

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

l8tnightskunk...pan4gold49.....thanks guys...When I'm in the grow room..I sit and stare for hrs....wish I could do this for a living!!!

ledmcbucks........thanks man...The middle plant is named B.O.B..for Big-o-Bitch...LOL...she is bent over the other SATIVA 3 1/2 feet...she is over 10 feet tall when she is upright...a monster I teel you...I'm doing all INDICA on the next grow...nothing wrong with the SATIVA ..but the head room they need is not what I got to offer..so I'm going to try to find some "Lowrider auto flower" or something of the such.....thanks for checking them out.

pan4gold49......got a question my friend...Is it possible, when I swap out the nutes this week...to start leaving out the "Floragrow" in the three part nutes I'm using....was wandering if it would hurt.....would like to just pump the "florabloom, microbloom, and the Koolbloom.....and leave out the grow...if thats poss.......let me know what you think brother.....thanks alot man.

P.S........anybody know where I can get those "Lowrider auto flowering"...or simalar strain???

PEACE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Look in the sponsors. I have had excellent service from Dope Seeds.

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

l8tnightskunk...pan4gold49.....thanks guys...When I'm in the grow room..I sit and stare for hrs....wish I could do this for a living!!!

ledmcbucks........thanks man...The middle plant is named B.O.B..for Big-o-Bitch...LOL...she is bent over the other SATIVA 3 1/2 feet...she is over 10 feet tall when she is upright...a monster I teel you...I'm doing all INDICA on the next grow...nothing wrong with the SATIVA ..but the head room they need is not what I got to offer..so I'm going to try to find some "Lowrider auto flower" or something of the such.....thanks for checking them out.

pan4gold49......got a question my friend...Is it possible, when I swap out the nutes this week...to start leaving out the "Floragrow" in the three part nutes I'm using....was wandering if it would hurt.....would like to just pump the "florabloom, microbloom, and the Koolbloom.....and leave out the grow...if thats poss.......let me know what you think brother.....thanks alot man.

P.S........anybody know where I can get those "Lowrider auto flowering"...or simalar strain???

PEACE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can leave it out as long as your flowering and already have developed flowers. This change will make flowering max out. Yes there are many seed banks that carry them. Look for Budda seeds they are one the best they specialize in lowrider.

Keep up the good work.:grinjoint:

Pan4

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

Herb Fellow.....thanks for the info..I have heard of them before.

pan4gold49....consider the green nutes gone..LOL...they seem to be doing fine with the added "KOOLBLOOM"...the middle SATIVA ..."B.O.B." ...is over 10 foot tall so she is PLENTY tall enough...LOL...Budda's got a kool logo too..lol.

thanks again guys..........PEACE:peace:

:slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide:

just found out how to add the smilly faces...LOL....peace

Back
Top Bottom