Fluxing NL x BB

Very awesome stuff MF, your ladies look absolutely gorgeous... Cant wait to see each of their main tops trying to support the massive Colas they are going to produce for you! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

And dang.. 6 month Outdoor Flux... That will be something! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very awesome stuff MF, your ladies look absolutely gorgeous... Cant wait to see each of their main tops trying to support the massive Colas they are going to produce for you! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

And dang.. 6 month Outdoor Flux... That will be something! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the support MaxYields.

I'm trying to live up to expectations with this grow. There has never been a point in this grow where I have said "oh that will do".

I'm also looking forward to them massive colas and the outdoor grow :cheesygrinsmiley:. My current plan is to do a comparison Flux on identical strains but one indoors and one outdoors. The girls are a couple of weeks old already.

I gave my girls a bath today lol. Soaked them in water to the soil line to make sure all parts of the soil inside were wet. Sometimes you can get drier patches within such a big pot and the water will take a path of least resistance meaning the dry bits stay dry which is not good. I did it as a safe-guard.

They were so much heavier getting them out of the tub than when I put them in.

Real popcorn

20150308_194848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom