Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Bee I will find you a very comfy chair Just give me a second to move some stuff:)
Hello fishy hello I'm back here in the back Hello Oh well I'll just watch. didn't even get a chair. :)

subd, i posted the link to your new journal at the end of the old journal, plus some info on how to change your sig,
Thank You DP and welcome to the festivities:)

Sub'd.
The seats are filling fast for your new grow Fish, I'm glad to have made it early. Good luck and looking forward to your thread. ;)

:rollit:
Room for all that stop stealthgrow:) with any luck it will go better than the last:wood:

you have a new journal and I don't find out till page 3 shame on u
LOL
sub'd:thumb:
so sorry Cronich:( well at least you got your foot in the door now:)

:smokin:...wheres Carl...
Happy Munchday miwa:)
I'm sure Carl will be here anytime now.
stay focus

I see I'm a bit late, but I'm subbed - can't miss the Fishster's journal!
Sure I'm happy to have you here Graytail:cheer:

mr. fish,
Damn the seats fill up fast. Put me in the back next to beemer. We can set back there and burn a couple.
Howdy Yooper! watch there is a step on the platform so you and bee can see ok:)

Good Day Cousin Fish, you know I was the first! Hope the little ladies are doing fine!
Hi buddy:)
going to repot Kandy today. The Fim came out perfect:)

Here I is fish rif raff cake! Actually, the fabled "gorwing" is a dragon that flies around keeping an eye on weed plants, it can also spew fire for lighting joints ect.. I'm posted up and am keeping a sharp eye out for the gorwing!:circle-of-love:
well if you don't see him and need a light I just got a 4pac of Bics:)

Where the hell am I? I smell fish! Crap, it's wet in here.

This isn't one of those merrywana places is it?
Welcome OMM! Hey! You all Make room for the Big Kahuna!!!:circle-of-love:
To answer your Question yes it is:)

Good weed fish and pond, This is gonna be a bigger deeper larger pool. Lets go Fish.
on this back to the grind day.
Happy Munchday WB! glad your here and there is a lifesaver hanging over there if you need it:)

Fish for MEMBER OF THE YEAR! " he controls the GORWING ".:thumb:
Hope my ass won't be Dragon on this grow:)

Happy Munchday to you Harley:) and I am:)
Good morning and good weed Sir Fish looks like the journal is taking off Hope your havin a great Munchday:peace::high-five::circle-of-love:

Well...... a Grand Munchyday Sir Fish...... you started this yesterday (8/18/13) @ 12:12 1st post and already 4th page...... but you know what they say ..... better late than never.... :blunt: :popcorn:

It takes feeble folk longer to fumble around, well I finally got here... did somebody say Mary wants ya?

:bong:

Howdy ChopBro and welcome:) going to transplant Kandy in a few so I will get some updated pics before we hit the 50 page mark:)
Well...... a Grand Munchyday Sir Fish...... you started this yesterday (8/18/13) @ 12:12 1st post and already 4th page...... but you know what they say ..... better late than never.... :blunt: :popcorn:

It takes feeble folk longer to fumble around, well I finally got here... did somebody say Mary wants ya?

:bong:
She did til she saw my bank account:/
Glad you made it and don't worry this journal is ADA compliant:)

Salutations from planet Earth Alex:) the Planets fine but some of the inhabitants suck a small amount.
Hope your side of the galaxy is well:)
Happy muchday sir fish :) how's earth today?

Hey miwa! I found Carl:party:
Happy Munchday Carl that is Crazy and welcome to the Pond:)

Hey Cousin Fish, I did a double FIM recently, a week apart, and I think I might have succeeded as well? Should I try and post a picture here?

Please do cousin! I love when the Fin or Fim works just the way its supposed too:)
Hey Cousin Fish, I did a double FIM recently, a week apart, and I think I might have succeeded as well? Should I try and post a picture here?

Cousin Fish, this is the best I could do with the camera, but you can see the multiple branches that developed from the two fims I did about a week apart. The main stem is horizontal by lst, so every thing is trying to point up to the light.
IMG_0174A.jpg

Thank you for letting me do this on your grow journal.

Very Happy to see you found my gig Jaga:circle-of-love:
Hope it goes more better than the last :)
Ok so I found it
A nice cool knew pond to watch grow an already so much great to be here thanks for sharing Mr Fishcake :circle-of-love:

Cousin Fish, this is the best I could do with the camera, but you can see the multiple branches that developed from the two fims I did about a week apart. The main stem is horizontal by lst, so every thing is trying to point up to the light.
IMG_0174A.jpg

Thank you for letting me do this on your grow journal.
Your welcome and from what I can see its Beautiful cousin:)

Back
Top Bottom