Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

Hahahaha man i have not lost a joint in a while but i have done it before.

How many stoners does it take to find the missing joint???

In my case, 4.

Beautiful plants by the way, you have a great crop cycle. Very well thought out man, you have a true green thumb. Is that the same sativa strain as your last harvest?

Thanks DaleD, Bee & Dr. !!

You gonna start a journal Bee23? I saw where you were starting your own garden. We need pix! ;)

Hey Dr.215, I found it!! It went out and rolled under the keyboard, duh. lol

Yep, that's a Sativa clone from the 1st two grows (Sheena). It's the one with big hairy red colas. Wait, they were all that way. It's the red'er one. :grinjoint:

:peace:

Harry

I second that to you bee, starting a journal?

Nice grow very clean.Every time a joint goes missing an angel is flying high,check behind your right ear.:rollit:

Hey there Harry!Lookin good man.
Hope to be starting a new journal soon but I'm fighting spider mites right now.What a pain in my ass.
Hopefully I can get it under control without chemicals.
See ya soon bro!;)

Update: Indica Day 37 From Seed

The plants are vegging nicely. The Indica is already at 12 inches and some of the hybrids are at 8 inches (I have them on 2" risers).

qfiday37-1.jpg

This Indica is growing kinda lanky.

qfiday37-2.jpg

I think it may be showing some preflowers. I'm getting kinda worried..

qfiday37-3.jpg

Maybe it's too early and I'm mistaken but I swear that looks like the beginnings of a hemp gonad. :(

Oh well, I'll be depressed later. ;)

The big Sativa is filling in nicely..

qfiday37-4.jpg

qfiday37-5.jpg

qfiday37-6.jpg

This morning, I Noticed a branch on one of the mothers I'm flowering got too heavy, broke and fell over on the floor. I propped it back up. I"ll be starting the final flush soon so it doesn't matter that much.
qfiday37-7.jpg

The Miss Burley clone is starting to harden up so I plan on giving her one more shot of flowering nutes and letting her go for another 7-10 days..
qfiday37-8.jpg

Guess I'd better get prepared for flowering a male and saving some pollen.

Harry

Yeah, it seems a bit early to be pre flowering but you never know. Keep thinking positive thoughts... Your flowering room is looking beautiful as usual, it's always a good feeling when they get so heavy they bend over or break.( usually get them staked before that happens).....Keeping my fingers crossed for a female... Nice work Mr. Harry..:peace:

amazing results with the fox farm line. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said... your flowering room is absolutely RIDICULOUS.... Are you playing around with the nutes at all now that you've got a feel for these strains or have you pretty much kept it uniform? Just curious... subscriber for life:grinjoint:

:peace: (+rep)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!!

I'll keep hope alive for a female. :smokin:

Need2FreeWeed, those two mothers in there have been through the ringer actually. Flowering them was basically an afterthought. I left one in the dark for 3 days before deciding to flower and both are using recycled soil. Even the big Sativa is using recycled medium. So yeah, the ones flowering now are very experimental. I've played around with the nutes too. I'm surprised they've done as well as they have. MJ is a tough plant.

The 5 new plants are being grown pretty much by the book, with fresh growing medium.

Seems most every plant likes something different and each may be more (or less) sensitive to nutes. I'm striving to get the point to where I can look at my plants and know exactly what they're asking for. Not there yet...

Harry

Seems most every plant likes something different and each may be more (or less) sensitive to nutes. I'm striving to get the point to where I can look at my plants and know exactly what they're asking for. Not there yet...

Harry

well said brother, I've read all of your journals so I know EXACTLY what those have been through...lol. at any rate, keep up the good work, you seem to have a good read on these ladies for sure.

Need2FreeWeed

Back
Top Bottom