Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Woooohooo!! Can't believe it's almost ending. I've put my heart and soul into these girls since March, now we relax and enjoy the harvest! And we cut the lowest branch off both on Friday morning for a sample and the Indica is about right. Last night we got to taste her and lights out!! Soooo, I believe Saturday is the day for her as well. I have a feeling that a lot of growers will be busy this weekend!!

Me too Heir... Glad your back and I need some help... Well a lot of help but that's too long a story...:blushsmile: My 3 outside girls are getting murdered by the worms... I have dosed them every time I have watered them and apparently they are immune to it... If I put DE as a top layer do you think it will help? I lost a big chunk of bud already and she is just too early to chop.... Hope you have a blessed day...:)...:circle-of-love:

Happy you (and you too lilred) are so close to harvests. I'm sure your farmer friend is anxious to be done. I am and harvests are just starting.

Harvest is usually happy time. But I don't recall the relaxing part, lol. That comes either mid veg season or dead of winter.

Your girls are looking good :thumb:

:passitleft:

Me too Heir... Glad your back and I need some help... Well a lot of help but that's too long a story...:blushsmile: My 3 outside girls are getting murdered by the worms... I have dosed them every time I have watered them and apparently they are immune to it... If I put DE as a top layer do you think it will help? I lost a big chunk of bud already and she is just too early to chop.... Hope you have a blessed day...:)...:circle-of-love:

Morning D!!! I have been using DE in my house and on the dogs and cats for fleas. So far it seems to be working better then the sprays and bombs!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

All I know to do about existing infestations is worry, have an ulcer, minimize rot potential and hunt the bastards down. Prevention is going to have to be at the moth stage, something to repel them. Snake repellent is mearly moth ball granules, and can be bought anywhere around here. My patches may get heavily sprinkled next year so that for 5-6 weeks the whole area stinks like it. Also, keeping them green longer may help. I think the yellow leaves are a big ole' moth motel sign. All this on top of neem, sns, capt Jacks etc.

:passitleft: I can get a relaxing harvest indoors :rofl:

Hey mate, good to see ya.

Still can't get pics uploaded.

I have 2 baby purple paralysis's's's in hempy pots that started in rockwool. The pineapple chunk germed but never greened and opened her cotyledons, so she failed. Honestly looking at the seed I'm surprised she got that far. So, in two more weeks I'll start something else to follow behind the PP, probably a couple Tuts. These are fem seed projects, as I'll be needing lots of seed for next year and don't want to sex twice as many.

I have 2 baby purple paralysis's's's in hempy pots that started in rockwool. The pineapple chunk germed but never greened and opened her cotyledons, so she failed. Honestly looking at the seed I'm surprised she got that far. So, in two more weeks I'll start something else to follow behind the PP, probably a couple Tuts. These are fem seed projects, as I'll be needing lots of seed for next year and don't want to sex twice as many.

We have two of the same new ones going. I sure hope my pineapple chunk greens. That seed was seriously tiny and young, almost green. It did pop, but the real test is in the sprout.
Purple Paralysis I tried again, I actually got one to finally pop open using a little hydrogen peroxide in the water. Out of a half dozen seeds of that batch, only one so far has actually gone this far. Now we hope for a sprout.

Good morning!

:circle-of-love:

It may be a problem since they upgrade software over the weekend. I am not getting any email notifications. It may be part of the same problem. Did you message Teddy Edwards? :peace:

It may be a problem since they upgrade software over the weekend. I am not getting any email notifications. It may be part of the same problem. Did you message Teddy Edwards? :peace:

Dennise mentioned she was having the same problem on notifications yesterday.
Here's a good place to post those troubles too, they check this area regularly..especially after a software upgrade:

Website Help & Feedback

:thumb:

Good to hear you again buckaroo. :love: Good point about the yellowing leaves too. Someday when I'm lucky enough to grow outdoors I'll keep that one in mind. Listening to all of you talk about the worms chills my blood though.

Enjoy the harvesting. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

We have two of the same new ones going. I sure hope my pineapple chunk greens. That seed was seriously tiny and young, almost green. It did pop, but the real test is in the sprout.
Purple Paralysis I tried again, I actually got one to finally pop open using a little hydrogen peroxide in the water. Out of a half dozen seeds of that batch, only one so far has actually gone this far. Now we hope for a sprout.

Good morning!

:circle-of-love:

My method has been soak until they sink, maybe 12hrs, then wet paper towel in a bag. I don't seal the bag all the way and I put a milk cap in to keep the bag off the towel (air). Then put the bag on my wireless router. It's warm, not hot. Generally I see life in 12-24hrs after going in the bag.

Hope your babies thrive!

Good morning Canna. :thanks:

Dennise mentioned she was having the same problem on notifications yesterday.
Here's a good place to post those troubles too, they check this area regularly..especially after a software upgrade:

Website Help & Feedback

:thumb:

I'm sure there's no need for me to chime in. They are always on top of those issues. And if it's their issue, I'm not the only one and they already know.

Good to hear you again buckaroo. :love: Good point about the yellowing leaves too. Someday when I'm lucky enough to grow outdoors I'll keep that one in mind. Listening to all of you talk about the worms chills my blood though.

Enjoy the harvesting. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

Worms are the bane of outdoor growing.

I'm starting harvest again today. Already have an estimated dry oz trimmed. Taking a break for a baclofen, a toke and to say hi. No help so I'm starting a few days earlier than intended to give me a head start. Need all the time I can get. It's decidedly not an easy task for me. If I'm not too sticky and I remember I'll get pics this time of what worms will reduce a cola to.

Good morning Sue. Hope you have a great day.

:blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom