Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

:high-five: :passitleft:

Theres no way for me to know that red, I dont even know how long mine is supposed to go. We're harvesting it of nessessity. Go ahead and do it. Don't be afraid. You wont f it up. Some of mine are back built because worms got the tip and it was clipped early. Even if you clip it too late you're fine.

Well done Heirloom. Fingers getting tired yet? :laughtwo: Glad you got the lines to hang all this goodness. Makes you wonder how Cola Monster manages his harvest drying, doesn't it? He's admitted the trimming takes months. I'm so happy it's working out for you. :hug: :love:

Just managed a couple. Sorry colors are funny. But hey, at least I can prove I have hanging weed on an indoor clothes line, lol.

20160924_071159-1024x768.jpg

DSCN2328-1280x960.JPG

DSCN2329-1280x960.JPG

20160920_073614-1280x960.jpg

I can't get it to open SG. It shows the process running (open up task manager) but the gui never opens. In other words, I can't change anything about Firefox.

I managed to get them up off my tablet. But had to use a different method than normal. 420 stuff is really screwy for me ATM. Mobile app is f'ing blank. No tabs, no subscriptions. Nothing.

In the clothes line pic, that's about a half lb of BD-P1 dry hanging furthest away. Back right is a little BD-P2 and a whole fruit punch seed plant. Foreimage is bagseed, about 1.5 oz. I've given the bagseed a name. 'That 70'S weed'. Named so because of its odd smell, I really can't describe it. My aunt smelled it and had a flash back to some weed in the 70's. Bingo Bango. That 70's Weed.

:thumb:

Really wish I could upload pics. This is getting ridiculous. Now Firefox on my laptop won't open.

Why does it tell me my pics uploaded fine (they don't) and skip the second upload screen and go straight to my gallery? Getting really annoying.

I hate when this happens. Makes me want to toss the phone through the window. :laughtwo: Instead I've decided to take it as a cosmic sign to do something else for a while.

But it's still irritating to go through all that for nothing. :straightface:

Your harvest is amazing!!! :yahoo: The drying lines are inspirational, all loaded up with frosty goodness. :slide:

20160920_073614-1280x960.jpg

This looks like a NOTM candidate.

Good morning Heir...how you doin bud? Lots of buds hanging around your pad...cool brotha! about your Firefox issues. Remember a while back when i had the same problem?I fixed it by switching to Google Chrome. So i use Mozilla Firefox too, all the time , but when i upload pics to the mag i switch over to GC just for uploading, then i switch back to Firefox! It works awesome ...maybe you autta try it too! cheers pal . How is your recovery coming along my friend....i'm thinkin of Feb. too !
Have an awesome day and weekend Heir....so nice to see those buds hanging...nice light green color to em...me likey!:thumb::Namaste::high-five::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom