Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

:passitleft: hi D :)

Come on D lemme git dat :passitleft: I need a lil night cap. Later ya'll. :passitleft:

:surf:

Man, I can't bring myself to even look at buds this morning.

No plants have been fully chopped. Bagseed is now 5ft tall at most, still 8ft+ around. Thinned out a lot though and we are moving back to potted blue dreams to grab their weight. I trimmed up a spear of fruit punch yesterday, she's come ready too. She didn't put the size on the buds like I had hoped, but she's dense and sweet smelling, with a hint of California Pepper tree smell. Funny how different conditions make the plant express terps different.

Have a green Sunday all!

:circle-of-love:

Awww so you're doing a staggered harvest? I was just trying to look into this the other day, and could find people who do it, but can't seem to find any instructions of do's and don'ts. Can it only be done to outside plants? How exactly is that done? Is there a certain way you should cut or not cut? How much can you cut and how much can be left to continue growing? Lastly is there something you're suppose to do to the cut branch left behind, ie. tape it up or something? I ask because I'm assuming when you cut the branch moisture will be dripping out.

Well that was my 10 question limit of the day. lol Anyway, your crops have looked completely beautiful throughout the summer so there's no surprise at the beautiful buds. Mazel Tov!
Enjoy,
:volcano-smiley:
:rollit:

I do it inside with big bushy girls. The bottoms always seem to need a bit longer so chop the tops, let the rest cook for another week or 2. :circle-of-love::peace:

Woot! Happy my moth repel tubes might help ya'll. You'll need 3/4" pvc or bigger in order to get whole moth balls in. 1/2" is just a little too small. You could break the balls up though.

There you go breaking balls again! :rofl:

Thanks Dennise! That just might get me going.

Here ya go....if you don't mind bussing this for me.....

20160925_085408.jpg

I just want to dive in there. What a wonderful sight!
:drool:

Thanks Dennise! That just might get me going.

Here ya go....if you don't mind bussing this for me.....

20160925_085408.jpg

Hi duggan. Yeah I have help. But they are new and, no joke, not as fast as me one handed. But there are a couple helpers.

I have 5 bowl sized balls of scissor hash. Sticky fingers and scissors.

Well yaaaa...you have earned every puff of that very glorious hash....man, i bet it's sweet eh.:love: Good for ya Heir...congrats my friend! So nice to see ya get a "load". If there were one thing about this place i never liked....it's that we're all so bloody far away from each other. Wouldn't it be cool if we could all get together somewhere!:slide::blunt::party::ganjamon::)
I'l never look at those clothes lines the same..... cheers to ya bud...nice persistence. It's a grand day here at Heir's place!:thumb::cheer::bravo::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom