Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Thought you'd like... It's better, it's Dragging a shit rainbow trail..

Reps for that one Grizz. :rofl:

That's a $5000 question duggan. We shall see. I'm not running it again though.

Hi folks. The mad trim fest has subsided and life (and house) are returning to normal. I'm just over 7lbs total, plus a bus bin full of popcorn. 4lbs Blue Dream pheno 1 off the 6 potted/caged plants, 1 3/4lb off the bag seed cross (still some left), 3/4lb Fruit Punch (still some left) and 3/4lb Blue Dream pheno 2 (which is a bit better than p1, stronger sweet berry tone). All of the FP and BD2 I am keeping, it's damn good if I may say it. Nothing has been harsh, even early test smoke on bagseed was totally pleasant and smooth. Folks, I'm happy to say I knocked it out of the park this year. Had worms not been such an issue in the bagseed and BD there would have been a couple more ounces each at least.

5 1/2 weeks left on Tangie p2, and Tangie p1 is due Dec 1.

Hope you all are rolling in harvests!

:circle-of-love:

This was an especially gratifying post to read. :love: :hug: :love: Yep, had to tap you with the rep hammer too. :kisstwo:

Now this is a nice tree

20160925_124809.jpg

Great job Heirloom :party::party:

I see a new Christmas tree lighting idea for a card this year. Holy hanging buds Batman!!!! Absolutely freaking awesome Heir. Hope you don't smoke all of that before years' end. :rofl:

And congrats on the late flower child. :yahoo:

Boy I can't wait for my new toy to get here, I mean flying camera. Want to get an orbit video of the tangie lol.

:geek:

Hahaha! Boys and their toys. :laughtwo:

The big news of the day is that the last plant, the big tangie is beginning to flower.

:yahoo:

There is light at the end of this tunnel.

20160930_073416.jpg

20160930_073056.jpg

20160930_073108.jpg

And managed some real crappy shots of the smaller tangie. 3rd week in flower.

20160930_073744.jpg

20160930_073922.jpg

20160930_073838.jpg

:thanks:

Holy crap Heir, I'm speechless, between this monster and the harvest, wow! Great job!

Holy crap Heir, I'm speechless, between this monster and the harvest, wow! Great job!

Thanks ween!

Awesome harvest time! You certainly did better than great and just short of ultimate. The worms took their due. Still with all the weight and with still more to come my hats off to you!

Gonna reverse again, last time didn't work. Will try to reverse my Pineberry as she is the strongest tasting berry I have ever had.

Hi Shigg, thanks man. Nice to have a decent harvest. Boosted my spirits after plucking worms and chucking buds for weeks.

Any idea what went wrong with the reverse?

:joint: for when you wake up cobber...

Back
Top Bottom