Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

It's really pretty basic ya give a smile to get a smile, I think when you give one out it tends to multiply.

:) I remember that feeling. Don't be surprised if not much happens for a week or 2 lol. It takes that long for the plant to go into flowering. They will start growing quickly though, so be ready.

Im in that zone myself, just threw mine in 30 hrs dark..lite come back on at 12 mid. Its happy time!

hey guys! Quick update. This morning I turned the lights off on my big plant to throw her into blooming! So we shall see what happens next.. hehehehe! Im excited because its my first time going through the entire process and I cant wait to see what I end up with in the end!! :woohoo:

Hey BAS:cheer::woohoo:
Good for you! :grinjoint:
The best lesson I've learned so far in this first grow is Patience
Time seems to crawl. :ganjamon:

wow girl...different plants...much to be proud of..I know what you went thru...MAD PROPS

Girl you have found your calling and its growing Cannabis.:surf::surf:
That first picture is telling me you are going to have a whole lot of buds:goodjob:

They both look great. Your gonna need some long chop sticks to hold em up.:winkyface::allgood::winkyface::woohoo:

Looking oh so good. Goes to show how tough of a plant cannabis really is. Yours suffered some terrible abuse and it bounced back strong. I see some good bud in your future. Hope she finishes strong for you. Good job on the LSTing too.

I just read through your journal. You have a lot of fans. I think I'll hang around a little and see how it turns out for you.

wonerful! Your doing just a wonderful job so far, keep it up and you will be smokin your own homegrown in no time. Glad to see all is going well with your garden! It couldnt have worked out for a nicer person! Just awesome Bayareastoner! Just a reminder to everyone today is your last day to vote for 420 contests. Im in the member of the month contest including many other great memebers such as Munki and setting sun, as well as obx and wheelofortune. Its a tight race right now, it should come down to the last vote! Also there is the 420 plant of the month and 420 nug of the month to vote for. Here are the quicklinks. 420 member of the month -420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest - October 2009- 420 nug of the month contest Stop by and throw in your votes!!!

All you oregonians don't be gettin too smug with your grower, she's east bay blood for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom