Are you sure that your vision didn't have 2x4's and sheetrock ? lol It all starts with the tents at least for me , I started with a 4x8 and a 2x4 tent in my current room and well you see what happened lol . Happy Sunday people !
Technically I could just turn the whole room into a grow room I guess.. hmmmm.. maybe!

Ok y'all. After too much thought.

Here it is.

The most amazing journal on 420! Just kidding! It will probably just end up being a bust! With a laugh or two!

Here we have 420 GSC Extreme AUTO.
  • 80% Indica 20% Sativa
  • High THC levels up to 21%
Girl Scout Cookies autoflower seeds are a hybrid of Durban Poison and OG Kush mixed with ruderalis traits to make it autoflowering. Not to be confused with the regular version of Girl Scout Cookies, this extreme version is an end-of-day strain. Its lovely aroma of sweet earthiness provides a delightful, euphoric high that leaves you completely relaxed.

6 beans. Sprouted the old fashioned way. Wet paper towel/bagged. Dark cupboard. 24hrs all have popped.

I wasn't as prepared as I thought so they stayed in cupboard for another 10hrs until they moved to new homes.

At 34hrs fresh they had a nice 16mm tail.

I honestly forgot to shoot a picture as they went Into temporary homes. Clear solo cups 16oz, nipped and slit so promote air flow and drainage.

Soil is Fox Farm Happy Frog. It's not great, but Its not infested like all the ocean forest I have seen the past 12mths.

I have also invested in @DYNOMYCO. The results are astonishing. The journals speak for themselves. So per the instructions, it was mixed with the soil.

Additional perlite tablespoon per cup mixed.

These nipped and slit cups came to rest another clear cup. Cup with dirt/seed, inside a labeled cup for identification.

These will be added to our Indoor tent 6x6x7.5, it actually measures a bit smaller. Like most! Bwhahahahaha:cheesygrinsmiley:

Inside the tent is a budget friendly @Mars Hydro tsw2000 led. It has proven itself worthy! I know it a bit undersized but aren't we all?! Heh.

LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION GROW LIGHTING: Consuming only 300W with 704 LEDS! Equipped with Newest SMD LED technology to provide highest PAR/LUMEN output, designed to replace a single-ended 450watt HPS; MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 Plants Growing lamp can assure a 30% more return than the old HPS/MH lights and saves up to 50% energy than other led grow lights.
SUNLIKE FULL SPECTRUM LED INDOOR GROWING LIGHT: 730-740nm Red IR/3200-4200Knm/5200-6800Knm,spectra that makes most light in the 400-700nm waveband, best for all plants all stages growing, rapid plant response from seed to flower and increase yield & crop quality‎.

It's sufficient. It never once made a noticeable change on the bill. It ran 20hrs a day on the last run.

Also inside the tent is ac infinity 4in fan. I will be upgrading to the Bluetooth receiver, just to screen shot information for the journal. As soon as needed... Otherwise the budget line has worked flawlessly. Very impressed. With the ac infinity ventilation, I have added a 10in circular zon fan just to help move all of the air inside constantly 24hrs.

The tent had a very hard time with the extreme heat this summer. I have planned for a portable ac/heater to adjust for extreme temperature swings.

The temperature right now is 76°f and 56%h

The water has a high ph coming out of the well. 8-8.5. It is all bottled 5 gals and sits 48hrs for any ground gas to leach out. I have not messed with the ph. I have had no issues this far.

No pest indoors. I do a daily check on plants and tent. I also refrain from opening the tent at night, the light attraction is magnetic to them damn pests.

These new babies have only been watered once.

This picture is 24hrs in soil.
20220903_140912.jpg

As you can see. They love it. But as usual, I have a couple growers, and a few shy guys.

These will only be watered next after the cup shows no signs of moisture. I know scientific.

No ferts or additional additives yet. But I am leaning towards @Prescription Blend I cannot tell you how highly @Krissi Carbone speaks of this product line.

So...moving forward.

Stay safe! Stay stoned! Enjoy the show!

And if you see something here and learn something, that means it was all well worth it!

Much love

Ogpapa
Everything looking set for liftoff , happy spring !

Are you sure that your vision didn't have 2x4's and sheetrock ? lol It all starts with the tents at least for me , I started with a 4x8 and a 2x4 tent in my current room and well you see what happened lol . Happy Sunday people !
Amazingly beautiful Sunday! Tents have been great. But I'm definitely heading towards an official flowering room. If I move to c02 I need to be able to have a more controlled, and sealed environment. Lowes here I come!

Thanks and I hope your Sunday is good as well. 🍋
Enjoy your Sunday Keith! Your son come over and help you clean up?
Technically I could just turn the whole room into a grow room I guess.. hmmmm.. maybe!
That's where I'm headed. Have nice germ/veg tent, then a flowering room. If I would have purchased the tent I would have got an 8x8. That's amazing. I had won this @Mars Hydro 4x8 last year! It has been a greAt addition, the tent is much higher quality than more expensive that I have seen. It's been my go-to veg space. All the tomatoes monsteras dahlias have taken over the no name 5x5.
That would be a really nice grow room. 🍋
It would be! Everyone deserves a designated grow room. It I would settle for a beautiful @Bill284 green house. That is on my to-do list. We will see what the year brings!
Everything looking set for liftoff , happy spring !
Thank you my friend! Happy spring!
Had some work to do around the yard today! Beautiful spring day! Would you know it....the iris's are blooming already!

20240414_131829.gif

Amazingly beautiful Sunday! Tents have been great. But I'm definitely heading towards an official flowering room. If I move to c02 I need to be able to have a more controlled, and sealed environment. Lowes here I come!

That's where I'm headed. Have nice germ/veg tent, then a flowering room. If I would have purchased the tent I would have got an 8x8. That's amazing. I had won this @Mars Hydro 4x8 last year! It has been a greAt addition, the tent is much higher quality than more expensive that I have seen. It's been my go-to veg space. All the tomatoes monsteras dahlias have taken over the no name 5x5.

It would be! Everyone deserves a designated grow room. It I would settle for a beautiful @Bill284 green house. That is on my to-do list. We will see what the year brings!

Had some work to do around the yard today! Beautiful spring day! Would you know it....the iris's are blooming already!

20240414_131829.gif
Me too… I’m on break!…
Was supposed to cut grass and as usual it snowballed into an all day job

20240414_131829.gif
If you have some space to drop a 40 ft sea container I can send you plans on how to build it out.

All in one.
40ft Container Grow Room.jpg
Nice plans. Thanks.
Any electrical with it?
I’ve got a 40 footer still.
Built the VIVOHUT instead of moving it here.
But you never know. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nice plans. Thanks.
Any electrical with it?
I’ve got a 40 footer still.
Built the VIVOHUT instead of moving it here.
But you never know. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
240 junction box is where you would connect your whole room electricity. Most home electrical is 2 phase 240 at the box so the 240 sub goes direct from the junction box but the 120 gets a leg split off. 240 junction box is knife switched and fused.

240 sub box connects to lights and A/C with an extra 240 outlet in each room for whatever other 240 gear you may have. Design was for HPS lighting so you may not need to run 240 for lighting if you're running LED.

120 sub box goes to water filtration, pumps, fans, dehumidifiers(unless you hook up a commercial 240v one) along with outlets running across the walls.

RV/On Demand water pumps for the sink and nutrient tanks. Refrigerator condensate pumps for the dehumidifier condensate plumbed into the main sewer line.

If you place the container near a sewer line you can gravity feed the sewer line otherwise you'll need to pump out the effluent with a trash pump. Most of the ones I installed had the effluent draining out into the garden. Water in can be connected to city water or a garden hose.

The plans are just the basic components. You can customize it to your needs.

If you want to go bigger then I would recommend doing a 3 container build. One will be Kitchen/Propogation/Veg room and the other 2 will be dedicated flower rooms. I set this up for a few clients and they loved it.

240 junction box is where you would connect your whole room electricity. Most home electrical is 2 phase 240 at the box so the 240 sub goes direct from the junction box but the 120 gets a leg split off. 240 junction box is knife switched and fused.

240 sub box connects to lights and A/C with an extra 240 outlet in each room for whatever other 240 gear you may have. Design was for HPS lighting so you may not need to run 240 for lighting if you're running LED.

120 sub box goes to water filtration, pumps, fans, dehumidifiers(unless you hook up a commercial 240v one) along with outlets running across the walls.

RV/On Demand water pumps for the sink and nutrient tanks. Refrigerator condensate pumps for the dehumidifier condensate plumbed into the main sewer line.

If you place the container near a sewer line you can gravity feed the sewer line otherwise you'll need to pump out the effluent with a trash pump. Most of the ones I installed had the effluent draining out into the garden. Water in can be connected to city water or a garden hose.

The plans are just the basic components. You can customize it to your needs.

If you want to go bigger then I would recommend doing a 3 container build. One will be Kitchen/Propogation/Veg room and the other 2 will be dedicated flower rooms. I set this up for a few clients and they loved it.
Thank you. :thanks:
It would be a great addition to the VIVOHUT.
Just 1 though .;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I like the way you think :)
That would be a really nice grow room. 🍋
You tell em Keith !

Thats what I'm talking about !

:ciao: I'm OGpapa. If you don't know.....now you know! Your standing in my garden! It's a beautiful day outside! 🌀 Twisters and all!
20240416_133859.jpg

But it's warmer! Yay! Take the good with the bad! Spent yesterday tearing down the central ac unit, fan stopped working. So it was blowing hot air in the house. Found a blown capacitor, original from 1991. Things were made so much better back then. After a trip to town, the part guy told me get ready. $2.29. 😮 I couldn't believe it. I bought 2. Just so I have a back up for the other central air unit. Yes. 2 units. One on the original home, one on the addition. That's the way the previous owners did it.

20240413_195203.jpg

Think there is a spider problem in the Ozarks? Plenty of web and nest in the central ac panel. Best of all went out after dark last night, with the dog. One ginormous spider after another.
5f7dfc5537dba.image.jpg

Gross. Flashlight at night from now on. Insane!

Press play ya know you wanna!

You gotta do it!!!!!!!

For those that won't!!!!!!!

d4bda43a2912c6b86879aed44bf07ee9.png

Up's man delivered a huge box today! Yeah I said up's man. I always say hey what up's man. He doesn't respond, smile, finger, nothing.

Huge box! 😁

20240416_133231.jpg

Had to use my strong hand to get her to the house!

4c582bb5-92a8-44ea-9642-5a52901b78c3_text.gif

So .............. Back to getting some spring cleaning done! Just figured I would drop that little ditty!

Oh...ya.... I've noticed some deficiency pop up in the grotto over the past week! It aligns with what Ive dug up about sulfur deficiency.

So I started dosing the feed water with Epsom salt. Anyone else having or have had to do this? Wondering how it came about......

Okie dokie later gator!

:ciao: I'm OGpapa. If you don't know.....now you know! Your standing in my garden! It's a beautiful day outside! 🌀 Twisters and all!
20240416_133859.jpg

But it's warmer! Yay! Take the good with the bad! Spent yesterday tearing down the central ac unit, fan stopped working. So it was blowing hot air in the house. Found a blown capacitor, original from 1991. Things were made so much better back then. After a trip to town, the part guy told me get ready. $2.29. 😮 I couldn't believe it. I bought 2. Just so I have a back up for the other central air unit. Yes. 2 units. One on the original home, one on the addition. That's the way the previous owners did it.

20240413_195203.jpg

Think there is a spider problem in the Ozarks? Plenty of web and nest in the central ac panel. Best of all went out after dark last night, with the dog. One ginormous spider after another.
5f7dfc5537dba.image.jpg

Gross. Flashlight at night from now on. Insane!

Press play ya know you wanna!

You gotta do it!!!!!!!

For those that won't!!!!!!!

d4bda43a2912c6b86879aed44bf07ee9.png

Up's man delivered a huge box today! Yeah I said up's man. I always say hey what up's man. He doesn't respond, smile, finger, nothing.

So huge box! 😁

20240416_133231.jpg

Had to use my strong hand to get her to the house!

4c582bb5-92a8-44ea-9642-5a52901b78c3_text.gif

So .............. Back to getting some spring cleaning done! Just figured I would drop that little ditty!

Oh...ya.... I've noticed some deficiency pop up in the grotto over the past week! It aligns with what Ive dug up about sulfur deficiency.

So I started dosing the feed water with Epsom salt. Anyone else having or have had to do this? Wondering how it came about......

Okie dokie later gator!
By "twisters", do you mean you have some major winds today? It's pretty bad here right now. Feels like a major storm blowing in, but I haven't looked at the radar yet.

And you can keep those spiders. Good Gawd! I would have a heart attack seeing one that size here, and they aren't small here. LOL

Back
Top Bottom