InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

Congratulations, Man! Another feather in your cap! I can't think of anyone more deserving than you! Happy Smokin'

I started getting high in the early 1970s and quit in 1981 and haven't smoked since.
Okay.
Yes! I may even take a hit on some of that tester to see what it does to a THC virgin...
Virgin? No, that's not the way it works.

I've had to explain this to a few women in my lifetime. :straightface:

Mother Nature knows best
Knows best how to get our attention I hope... 🌬️
So, congrats Shed. Well deserved. We all know you don't need it but you deserve the recognition.
Winning
Thanks Lerugged!
Congrats Shed! MOTY
Thank you Carmen! Looks like the SA contingent has that time zone advantage. :thumb:
Cool Shed another win congrat's on the moty O I MEAN M.O.T.Y. !!! You can run but you can't hide
LOL thanks sb! If I want to hide I sure won't be able to do it here. :)
congratulations Mr,
Thank you dynamo!
Congratulations, Man! Another feather in your cap! I can't think of anyone more deserving than you! Happy Smokin'
Very sweet of you Bode, thanks!
Phewf!
Virgin? No, that's not the way it works.
I've had to explain this to a few women in my lifetime.
I believe that THC virgins are different...I think I read that in the Cannabis Bible!

Way to go my friend!!!
Very good job, knowing you will have many more!

I believe that THC virgins are different...I think I read that in the Cannabis Bible!

Is that right after "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's bud"?

Congrats on MotY Shed!- and thanks for all you've done, and continue to do around here...:thanks:

Congrates on your MOTY your advise and help is greatly appreciated as well as the other members input, love this 420 group
Thanks con, we're a pretty helpful bunch here!
:green_heart:
Congrats on member of the year!! As everyone else said, so well deserved.
Thank you for showing your nutrient solution temps, I’ve wondered about using lower temp water simply on account of more o2 dissolved. Have a great day Shed!
Thank you him! And while dissolved O2 is a good thing, I don't recommend watering at 46 or even 55º indoors. I only watered with the 55º bottle because I knew the soil was sitting in the sun. In a tent it could take a lot longer for that rootball to warm up again. 🧊
Hey Shed!!! Well deserved!!!
Thanks greenjeans!

I started getting high in the early 1970s and quit in 1981 and haven't smoked since. I'm going to have some other folks give it a try to get a range of opinions and I'll update here.

It truly is. :eek:

Oh good, we can synchronize our watches!
Congratulations on a well deserved achievement Shed, MOTY. CL🍀 :woohoo: :high-five::bravo::goodjob::party::adore::Namaste::cheer:

Congratulations on a well deserved achievement Shed, MOTY. CL🍀
Party post! Thanks Captain. :)
Nicely done!
Thanks, and :welcome: back Schnookie!
Geez, I take off for a year and look what happens!
Good news: I'm building a house (well , someone else is) and gonna be in by April! Time to grow again!
Did you already do the road trip? And where did you finally decide to plant roots again? Bet you can't wait to drop some beans after all this time (in a legal state I hope)!

Nope the road trip took a sudden u-turn when I couldn't get a loan for the bus and then I finally realized I was out of my mind after contemplating what I had been planning to do. Hats off to those people who have that ability. I ain't got it.

Unfortunately not a legal state, so can't share where. :( I'll be taking my chances, but basically unlikely to be found out (fingers crossed, x'd in goat blood, or whatver voodoo good luck I need to stay out of trouble! :hippy:)

I'm hoping sometime in the next 10 years it'll come around. :eek:

Nope the road trip took a sudden u-turn when I couldn't get a loan for the bus and then I finally realized I was out of my mind after contemplating what I had been planning to do. Hats off to those people who have that ability. I ain't got it.
Unfortunately not a legal state, so can't share where. I'll be taking my chances, but basically unlikely to be found out (fingers crossed, x'd in goat blood, or whatver voodoo good luck I need to stay out of trouble! )
I'm hoping sometime in the next 10 years it'll come around.
Damn that's a dream deferred. :( Maybe just drive around in your car for a while!

I hope wherever you are you can fly under the radar, appearing as a normal upstanding law abiding citizen as opposed to how we're often portrayed by the fanatic anti-legalization folks. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom