Here is a tent update pic. The afghan Kush in the bucket was growing like crazy and just up and died. I looked it over with the scope and could not see anything, just strange. So the White Widow is spreading out in there now. The only one to survive was the Fruity Chronic Juice.

Here is a tent update pic. The afghan Kush in the bucket was growing like crazy and just up and died. I looked it over with the scope and could not see anything, just strange.

I had a plant do that once. I found it completely limp one morning ... ack ... watered it and it never recovered - just stayed limp and dried up. :hmmmm: I don't think it was dry actually. It just ... died one night.

Sorry to hear about your Afghan kush it happens to the best of us. The rest of your garden looks pretty healthy! I'm liking the soil plus DWC combo. I'm growing in soil and Hempy at the moment and love the simplicity and speed of growth in veg for the Hempy but I can't get over the quality of organic soil grows. I'm hoping the quality is comparable.

The sickly looking little clones I took while mom's were still in bad shape. It shows, just wanted to make sure and have a chance to save them strains. They are starting to root good now, ball is starting to roll.

sometimes they just up and die cant figure it just what happen now and then those clones should bounce back youll be on your way in no time!
Sorry to hear about your Afghan kush it happens to the best of us. The rest of your garden looks pretty healthy! I'm liking the soil plus DWC combo. I'm growing in soil and Hempy at the moment and love the simplicity and speed of growth in veg for the Hempy but I can't get over the quality of organic soil grows. I'm hoping the quality is comparable.
my son grows hydro and his weed is good but its just not quite the same as organic soil grown its the best if your after flavor and terps!

If you look back at the shit these gals have been through I am wondering how I have anything green in the tent. They are all starting to perk up. I think I will be doing the mom's in after I get another round of clones from them so I can get them smaller again.

If you look back at the shit these gals have been through I am wondering how I have anything green in the tent. They are all starting to perk up. I think I will be doing the mom's in after I get another round of clones from them so I can get them smaller again.
there actually pretty tough plants that can take a lot of abuse and come back!

Think I will be starting a journal just for the Fruity Chronic Juice. Undecided yet what else may go on in tents. Got 1/2 batch of soil done cooking today which opens a lot of options.

Back
Top Bottom