Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning :420: and thank you all for my win in member of the month. I am so proud of being a member of 420 magazine. I will put the wonderful light I won to use. I am going to get a 4x4 tent and grow an auto from the seeds I also won. I hope I can use this light like it was meant to be used. This will be a big learning curve for me as I have never grown indoors before, but I am looking forward to it. Get this I showed my wife the light and told her I had to get a bigger tent for it, and she did not even give me a dirty look. Again, thanks everyone for voting in our 420 contests. I am so overwhelmed. Congrats to all the winners this month and Thanks to 420 magazine and our sponsors. :circle-of-love:🍋

I find it handy to use a kitchen scale to weigh them if I'm uncertain. I know a fully watered solo cup is about 11 ounces or so, and a nearly dry one (with a plant in it) weighs about 5 ounces. Good insurance measure! :)
GDB you keep producing nuggets of wisdom! Im getting out the scale to keep the seedlings happy. I usually underwater the little suckers because I have also overwatered and spent 3 months growing stunted autoflowers. This takes out the guesswork!! Nice.

Good morning :420: and thank you all for my win in member of the month. I am so proud of being a member of 420 magazine. I will put the wonderful light I won to use. I am going to get a 4x4 tent and grow an auto from the seeds I also won. I hope I can use this light like it was meant to be used. This will be a big learning curve for me as I have never grown indoors before, but I am looking forward to it. Get this I showed my wife the light and told her I had to get a bigger tent for it, and she did not even give me a dirty look. Again, thanks everyone for voting in our 420 contests. I am so overwhelmed. Congrats to all the winners this month and Thanks to 420 magazine and our sponsors. :circle-of-love:🍋
Congrats on your win Keith! I'm certain that you'll put the swag to good use!

Regarding your wife's reaction to the news, sounds like she's reached the stage of acceptance. She now knows you're a lost cause! 😁

Congrats on your win again Keith looks like you're going to have more fun this coming winter awesome prizes coming your way especially that big assed light

I do not drink or do street drugs so if I am playing in a tent trying to grow good weed my wife sees I'm not up to no good, I can also start different plants in a 4x4 tent which she likes. I am so excited about the light you couldn't understand. This is going to be so cool. I cannot thank 420 members enough. 🍋

Congrats on your win Keith! I'm certain that you'll put the swag to good use!

Regarding your wife's reaction to the news, sounds like she's reached the stage of acceptance. She now knows you're a lost cause! 😁
Thanks, GDB and I will be paying close attention to your indoors grows and learn as much as I can from you. 🍋

Thanks, GDB and I will be paying close attention to your indoors grows and learn as much as I can from you. 🍋
That's nice of you to say Keith. However, if you're going to start out growing some autos you'd be better served by following some premier auto growers. I don't care what anyone says, autos are "different."

(@LKABudMan, @BooWho2, @Justin Goody are a few names that come to mind. Pay no attention to any autos grown by @InTheShed! 😁 )

Afternoon pictures the sun has come out

7C9B5835-43C8-45A7-8FA0-5F15F78D5086.jpeg

That's nice of you to say Keith. However, if you're going to start out growing some autos you'd be better served by following some premier auto growers. I don't care what anyone says, autos are "different."

(@LKABudMan, @BooWho2, @Justin Goody are a few names that come to mind. Pay no attention to any autos grown by @InTheShed! 😁 )
I will be following several growers for their skills with a light and you my friend seems to me to have the knowledge needed as far as autos go yes there are some very skilled auto growers in 420 members. GDB, I like your growing personality you are good to learn by. You're a good person. My hope is that if someone sees me going the wrong way, they will say something. I can take being told I am screwing up. I have learned most of what I know from Shed and he will tell me when I am going down the wrong path and I appreciated it very much. 🍋

I will be following several growers for their skills with a light and you my friend seems to me to have the knowledge needed as far as autos go yes there are some very skilled auto growers in 420 members. GDB, I like your growing personality you are good to learn by. You're a good person. My hope is that if someone sees me going the wrong way, they will say something. I can take being told I am screwing up. I have learned most of what I know from Shed and he will tell me when I am going down the wrong path and I appreciated it very much. 🍋
i'm sure you'll be fine there are lots of ppl here to help you if you need it, first tip is don't fry your plants with that big assed light Lol!

You are too kind, Keith. You've made this Old Dog's tail start wagging! 🐕

You'll do fine. You've been embraced by numerous top-notch growers here on 420, and as you hope, they will not let you go wrong, at least without trying to intervene and assist you.

i'm sure you'll be fine there are lots of ppl here to help you if you need it, first tip is don't fry your plants with that big assed light Lol!
Thanks, con but these 6 plants will never see that big light. I will not expect too much from my first tent grown plant. 🍋

@Jon grows a pretty mean auto to! CL🍀
Jon is a premier grower not just autos. I have been following him for a couple years now. He helped me with trimming my plants last year I have a fear of taking to many leaves. He is great at training too. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom