Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Well sadly it's time to wrap up this journal. :ciao: It was a hella good fun! :yahoo: Thanks all for hanging out! The after party is at @Lady G2HM place.:slide: We are doing a tandem Seedsman sponsored grow and....you guessed it....using @Doc Bud HBB!
More food and High Brix fun! If you haven't been over yet...come on by! We both had a bumpy start with germination issues, but our babies are groovin now! Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Mods...would you be so kind as to move this to completed? :ciao: It's truly been a pleasure!:yummy:

Good luck lady G

Holler if ya start a new journal anytime soon
Thanks! LadyG2HM and I are doing a joint grow. My next after that will be CBD again! Cheers!

Sounds like both of your plants were good in their own way. Funny how that happens. I love learning the nuances of different strains and how I can use them in their own unique ways once I am familiar with them. I have probably 20 strains in my cabinet, and they all have their place except one (and its going to edibles). Funny thing, even with that many strains.....I want more variety LOL.

Sounds like both of your plants were good in their own way. Funny how that happens. I love learning the nuances of different strains and how I can use them in their own unique ways once I am familiar with them. I have probably 20 strains in my cabinet, and they all have their place except one (and its going to edibles). Funny thing, even with that many strains.....I want more variety LOL.
Yup! They both turned out nice! I love trying new strains . Makes it interesting.

Well if you ever see anything in my garden that you like, you are still only a hop skip and a jump away.....I can get ya a cut of whatever ya might like.
Thanks Van! Likewise! I thought about you with the Mauis, but I wasn't overly impressed. Good...just not special. The Girl Scout Crack looks promising. The CBD strains I am running next I am very interested in. You may want a clone of those. You and the Mrs and me and the Mr should get together at some point after the holidays for coffee.

Good morning ...and a very Merry Christmas LadyG!
Morning Duggs! Merry Christmas! Doing my last minute Christmas shopping this morning! Santa Seedsman came and left me some nice little treats...It's going to be a very happy New Year indeed!

Thanks Van! Likewise! I thought about you with the Mauis, but I wasn't overly impressed. Good...just not special. The Girl Scout Crack looks promising. The CBD strains I am running next I am very interested in. You may want a clone of those. You and the Mrs and me and the Mr should get together at some point after the holidays for coffee.
:thumb::high-five:

Sounds good sistah!!

Back
Top Bottom