Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Any report on the nirvana? :popcorn:

I’m guessing no holy grail there either or we likely would’ve heard the whooping all the way down here in Oz!

Hey Amy! Sorry! Got caught up in the holiday and had some medical crap to take care of.

Not much of a difference really noticed yet between the two. It started off with a bit of a head high and slowly melted into a relaxing body high.

Again...not couch locked. Mello and pleasant. Not what I remembered, but also not cured yet. I'm thinking this weekend I will try both again. Not racy or anxiety provoking like a sativa can be. Piney tropical fruit with a hint of anise.

A good rainy day, wake and baker, or Sunday picnic weed. Up-lifting. It's probably as strong as I would want it really. Definitely takes my mind off my pain. Helped my muscle spasms.

I'd like to see a CBD cross with this. Maybe with a CBD Indica dominant strain.

hint of anise.
nice :D

Interesting that they’re similar in taste and effect. That general description sounds quite nice actually. Lots of folks I know like weed to be just like that, and sometimes that’s just what I want too “mellow and pleasant”. Don’t always want my mind blown! Thanks for sharing :) I’ll look forward the the post cure taste tests.
:Namaste:

:ciao: Hey Sis, hope all is well....
Hi MH! Doing good! You? You reminded me...I need to do one last smoke report here with my cured buds. We have been non-stop busy so I have been using my Therapy as my go to smoke so I can keep going....like the Energ*zer Bunny! :rofl: I have a sneaky feeling my Maui's might lock me to my couch with a big bowl of popcorn and hot chocolate! Which is not a bad thing..:battingeyelashes:

Hey Amy! Sorry! Got caught up in the holiday and had some medical crap to take care of.

Not much of a difference really noticed yet between the two. It started off with a bit of a head high and slowly melted into a relaxing body high.

Again...not couch locked. Mello and pleasant. Not what I remembered, but also not cured yet. I'm thinking this weekend I will try both again. Not racy or anxiety provoking like a sativa can be. Piney tropical fruit with a hint of anise.

A good rainy day, wake and baker, or Sunday picnic weed. Up-lifting. It's probably as strong as I would want it really. Definitely takes my mind off my pain. Helped my muscle spasms.

I'd like to see a CBD cross with this. Maybe with a CBD Indica dominant strain.

Roll them up in a big joint and smoke 15 or more hits and ThHEN get back to us.

15 hits ......of A5 .......:reading420magazine:
15 hits of anything and my husband will have to transport me around in a wheel chair! :rofl:

15 hits of anything and my husband will have to transport me around in a wheel chair! :rofl:
I had about 15 hits of Asian BBQ pork and hot mustard sauce for breakfast

I was ready for a wheelchair

Hi LadyG, Your taste reports sound yummy. Cold enough for ya?
As I get older...I tolerate the cold less. LOL. Most nights now I am snuggled under a blanket on the couch.

That's what I hear people say all the time! 3 or 4 hits of anything I grow will put a casual smoker to sleep. We've seen it time and time again. But if the person above takes 15 to 20 hits....now everyone is wide awake and having fun!

There's something about High Brix weed.....no bull. Try smoking a massive amount and see what happens. It's not like regular weed. I rarely have a smoke session with fewer than 20 hits......

That's what I hear people say all the time! 3 or 4 hits of anything I grow will put a casual smoker to sleep. We've seen it time and time again. But if the person above takes 15 to 20 hits....now everyone is wide awake and having fun!

There's something about High Brix weed.....no bull. Try smoking a massive amount and see what happens. It's not like regular weed. I rarely have a smoke session with fewer than 20 hits......
Really!? That's so wild! I'm such a light-weight, I'd be that one Brixxer that goes blind for 24 hours!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom