LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Ha lol :) I had one it just bust and I'm tighter than a ducks ass is all :) Me and the missus are only just back into work recently after years and years of her being housebound through anxiety etc.
End of next month means the first spare pennies we will have had in nearly ten years!!!
So yeah lol a PH pen will get bought, yet ill sort it by just working without. I actually like having some issues to work with :)

Without issues we wouldn't learn anything and we would all be here watching plants grow.

Hey, I'm all for that....
The crowd chants: "Video, video, video".

I'd love to watch an LA grow without all the clutter.

Cajun end of next month I'm moving and changing up a gear then to match. Should tie in nicely for the DeathStar, Monster fluxes and then my big last push with autos under my old ways :)
I wouldn't be able to plan it all without you my good fellow :)

I'm on board my friend.
Oh...Deathstar. My long lost friend. I had 500mg vape of DS wax just a few weeks ago. It was my Denver staple. Hits like an Indica, but you can function. Loved it.

Without issues we wouldn't learn anything and we would all be here watching plants grow.
No doubt!

i was just thinking u reuse soil..no PH pen..and playing mind crafting games with autos. Just goes to show Impossible Is Nothing when u know whats ur doing :adore: If ur still without a ph pen just a tip if u want to sure, i put about 3 drops on Ph Down into 900ml and it gives me from 8.8/.9 PH to 6.7/ .8 PH. I can double check this more accurate later if u wish :) :peace:

I never did auto flower, thanks for all advice ,you know your stuff well i will be reading other post on auto flowering ,training and all that good stuff

Indo my friend :) its all relevant to your local water lol :) Also I use RO water now and also I used PH down a couple of times. Yet I read the label and no way am I putting that crap in my water ever again lol. I use my old favourite Lemon juice! All natural and it ain't toxic like Ph down etc.
Oh and I did some super cropping just for you lol :)

Hard24get :) this ain't nothing yet lol. This wave is me pissing about to get used to autos again. Next wave gets a plan of attack and documented fully In detail :) All will be in 5 gal pots next wave so we can play properly and find the best technique for them :)

Instead of chillin in the back of the classroom listening to Mr LA, I now have moved to the front row! I'm watching and taking notes sir. My Sour Diesel died, so I dropped a Jack Herer auto today!

True that, wasnt thinking about the water being different over there haha. Iv always wounderded about it intresting that u say that:) after smelling mine, has a slight chemical smell to it. This is the one im using
GHE PH Down:
Unlike the pH regulators generally available on the market, GHE pH Down is not a common acid. It is a precise formula that regulates, feeds, and buffers your nutritive solution all at once.
Together with a balanced blend of acids,we have incorporated buffers to stabilize pH and help control Calcium in hard water situations

Most seem to use phosphoric acid in the PH Downs. Iv only noticed one organic one and its this one
Plagron Lemon Kick
Lemon Kick is an organic pH controller that allows you to reduce the pH of the feed water to the ideal range of 5.5 to 6.5. Only a nutrient solution with the proper pH ensures that the plant absorbs nutrients in the right proportion. This then has a stimulating effect on the metabolism, so the plant grows faster.
Lemon Kick is safer to use than the regular pH adjusters.
Im using there soil so i might give that a try sometime orr nice lemon juice from concentrate :thumb:
Lovely stuff man :high-five: ill will keep an eye one her so, u might have to ponit it out next photo upload :Namaste:

Really good info there Indo my friend! :)
I'll now have to have a word with one of my friends from Spain, as he said I could get anything Plagron I wanted from him :) Also it was the brand I first used when growing and liked it loads. So ill get some of that lemon Kick sent out to me to try :)
The more I grow the more I love the idea of true organics. I'm a way off at the moment though as I have so many lines of nutrients to run. Since Spannabis I've got the option of so many lol, and it would just be rude not to try them and give everyone my thoughts lol :)

Colesdad :) :)

Defo it could be a good one to go with in the future, im gona try get my hands on some as soon as i run out :D Yea they seem like they got decent stuff going anyway. They were unknowen to me until a while back, untill i got a lecture of the guy in the grow shop about there soil etc. lol.
Im just naturally been dragged towards organic stuff these days haha it just seems a little better and easyer in one way or another.
Sweet i would of loved of gone to that, say it was awsome :drool: I noticed to G.O Bio Grow/Bloom nutes buffer Ph to 5.5 (when used on its own anyway) so it could happen with others to. just thought i throw it out there:)

Yeah Spannabis was just the best and has changed my life! From that first morning when we walked in and the first thing I saw was my own plants being shown on the huge BIG Screen in the courtyard!! BM had used some of my pics to showcase within their repeating display.
Yet its the friends me and the missus made that has been the biggest thing to us. I can honestly call so many hugely influential people within the industry my friends now and that is just simply the Bomb! :)

Anyway lol before I go into anymore detail on how much I need to get back in that bubble, ill shut up lol, also its all said in my Spannabis thread anyway :)

Thank you My man :D i never did auto so i am very interested in all grows ! i will be watching and paying attention :) I do not know what size pots to use ? but i will be checkin your site out Thank you my friend :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom