LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Until you flip to 12/12 the veg spectrum will work fine and you will save on your power bill.:peace:
Thank you Harley001,

I will get that changed over in the morning. I am ready to split up my two tents back up and now, I just meed to get 4 more T8. I really like the god light I am totally going to be following this journal a long, :popcorn: I want to add to my lights that I have. I just don't know what i want

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Feel better Garden and thoughts with your Mrs. Oz............:circle-of-love:

Thank you, sweetie. I do feel better today. I am going to smoke weed all day today. Shmokin weed. I'm going to watch all the pretentiousness of the day on the Red Carpet at the Oscars. The E! Channel is starting their countdown at 1pm EST. Hahahahaha. If I smoke enough weed, it may actually be fun....Oh, and it is supposed to rain today in this drought riddled place.

LA, your use of alliteration is astounding and awesome in all aspects. May your grows continue to be green and gargantuan in every way giving us all groovy inspiration. Seriously I'd nominate you for a seat on the Jedi council but us younglings have no say in these matters.

Your plants looked awesome and I hope to be up and running on my grow in 2-3 weeks
I for one will be there.

Thank you, sweetie. I do feel better today. I am going to smoke weed all day today. Shmokin weed. I'm going to watch all the pretentiousness of the day on the Red Carpet at the Oscars. The E! Channel is starting their countdown at 1pm EST. Hahahahaha. If I smoke enough weed, it may actually be fun....Oh, and it is supposed to rain today in this drought riddled place.
Glad to hear you're feeling better Brooklyn. Any reason is a good reason to smoke all day.

Ok LA we wanna see that God light in action.
What Bill said! For God's sake, we want to see the God Light Light Addict...

I'll see the doctor tomorrow. It was something metabolic. I got rid of Hepatitis C after having if all my adult and most my young life. I have stage 4 Cirrhosis. There is no stage 5. But, I'm mostly stable. Labwork is needed. I feel better, much better. Just tired and no appetite..

I can empathize in a major way Gardenfaerie... I hope you feel better...you are in my thoughts and prayers

I can empathize in a major way Gardenfaerie... I hope you feel better...you are in my thoughts and prayers

Ah, yeah. It gets worse as I get older, but I have great physicians. I do feel better. It was a fast, but scary episode. I have them now and then of differing degrees for differing reasons. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

Hey G.F....VERY much in mine too. Wouldn't it just be the COOLEST thing EVER if we could ALL get together sometime :) :) :)

Hey G.F....VERY much in mine too. Wouldn't it just be the COOLEST thing EVER if we could ALL get together sometime :) :) :)

Sweet to the bone; all of you.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey all, security, security, and yes you guest it; touch my dream gear/set up and ill chew you up and spit you out Syndrome.!!!!!
Please remember aint good territory over here! :)
Once Ive moved in my own time !!!! YES MY TIME lol :) ill be stepping it up for real so hard nuts, I love 420 yet aint risking nick/prison for your impatience! :) :)

Hey all, security, security, and yes you guest it; touch my dream gear/set up and ill chew you up and spit you out Syndrome.!!!!!
Once Ive moved in my own time !!!! YES MY TIME lol :) ill be stepping it up for real so hard nuts, I love 420 yet aint risking nick/prison for your impatience! :) :)

:lot-o-toke:

We got your back mate :thumb:

Happy Skunkday LA :thumb:

I agree with you 1000% LA. Security is first and foremost. Feel better GF an all at :420: who suffer with ailments that consume us with pain, doctors visits and late night ER rooms. WE are all in the same boat. But we have each other and a little relief from the almighty green plant who has been a god sent. :peace:

Have u been getting badgered into moving house before ur ready mate ?

Good green morning mate...Yep, agree 100% with you. You my middle name is "paranoid"......I had sick but intuitive parents lol :)

Back
Top Bottom