Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Ummmm mate, think I'd be a little careful about swapping over mid bloom. I'm far from being an expert but it "could" case stress. Stress = less yield....just check, check and check AGAIN my friend :)

Ummmm mate, think I'd be a little careful about swapping over mid bloom. I'm far from being an expert but it "could" case stress. Stress = less yield....just check, check and check AGAIN my friend :)

Ive asked around a lot and all the really experienced growers say that itll do fine and that at one point they did the same so im not too concerned brother. Ill be sure to keep a sharp eye on her for any stress tho. Remember im growing in kit soil bro and its the top led mars ii 900. My lil lady, through everything, has not even had a droopy leaf since day one and i really dont think shes about to. If all else fails ill just go back to my eye hortilux and cfls to finish. Im going for quality...not quantity.
I really appreciate your concern and advice bro and trust me...i got the old dirty steve eye on her at all times :)

Hey LA wheres that new link? im gonna assume your busy playing with all the new stuff setup up for some pics before you put up the link:thumb:

ok im on the other journal so ill unsub here since its done and follow thos oxy pots they are cool
I wish I had room for that kind of stuff
Happy Weednsday LA :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom