Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

I live in middle TN. 75 miles west of Knoxville and 75 miles east of Nashville. Ive been married for 20 yrs and never owned a motorcycle. The only person I would send flowers too is my wife lol. And I don't go to bars don't drink the demon booze. Pothead since birth lmao.

Man I went to Columbia Military Academy and the worked in Nashville for years. When it snowed every year, it was like they had never seen snow......Crash!

Wow I am sorry that happened to you. LA you sure have a positive attitude ! I can't wait for your next thread ! :peace:

LA, the quick guides are a fantastic resource! I'm guilty of lurking in your threads like a pervert behind a bush. I should send more likes and reps, but your cup is already brimming over. I'd post more here but I'd just add to the clutter that the quick guides have removed. Thanks for the consolidation!

LA, the quick guides are a fantastic resource! I'm guilty of lurking in your threads like a pervert behind a bush. I should send more likes and reps, but your cup is already brimming over. I'd post more here but I'd just add to the clutter that the quick guides have removed. Thanks for the consolidation!

Lurking is hilarious, I tend to lurk & look at, no, drool over pictures, like LA's :ciao:

IMG_20140213_141608.jpg
I dont have a journal and i hope you dont mind but...hows my first lst lst master? Its no flux or gert/gitt but shes mine and i hope you approve :)
Thanks in advance for your input kind sir :)

Hey all PeeJay, Trich, Chronc :) best of buds!
Steve my friend, post away on my threads buddy! Your girl is lush looking nipper! She looks like she has just hit flower so once stretch is done id just keep removing the fan leaves that point back in on each arm. They shade all new growth on that limb. Also just use your LST to open arms up as they grow. Apart from them tiny bits I think your set for a nice harvest :)

And that's the thing here. You'll get help from what would be consider a basic question to a lot of us. Also, I can't say I've personally been through it because I never did any other grow site but I hear on others they treat newbies like "why are you asking these stupid questions".
Shoot, when I joined 420 I had never even seen a cannabis plant in real life & that was only June of last year.​
So this post is especially for all of you new members here & those of you who might just be visiting but haven't decided whether or not to join yet. You can get help from the most basic to the most complex situations you might encounter in a grow & it's all done in a family type atmosphere.
Yep this was my first place of entry an I was so nervous I never ever chated online But now I have an online family you got it Reg this is some thing special all of us comitted to seeing the end of Prohibition an so much support its so warm:peace::420:

Back
Top Bottom