Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Good fine day to all!
My day is a bad one today! My little girls have fallen In number!!!!
My dipshit friend went away for a couple of days not telling me!
Then whilst away there was a water leek in his place.
So landord and plumbers put his door through to sort.
My grow was in his closet, not sure if they found or not!!!!! Taking it as they did.
So will be moving all my gear back here later after dark.
Via a long walk just incase being watched.
Now we get to the fun bit! Ive lost the DellaHaze, my UK Cherry Cheese X sensi star, and a couple of of others as he didn't think they needed watering! !!!
So my quick foray into another spot is over as is my association with that Nimrod! My girls were so fkd! Not happy one bit and now Im back to to many plants and a fire inspector that could call anytime to look about!!!
So what happens from this point Im unsuee but this journal may be binned.

Now Im gonna have a spliff to calm down.

Good fine day to all!
My day is a bad one today! My little girls have fallen In number!!!!
My dipshit friend went away for a couple of days not telling me!
Then whilst away there was a water leek in his place.
So landord and plumbers put his door through to sort.
My grow was in his closet, not sure if they found or not!!!!! Taking it as they did.
So will be moving all my gear back here later after dark.
Via a long walk just incase being watched.
Now we get to the fun bit! Ive lost the DellaHaze, my UK Cherry Cheese X sensi star, and a couple of of others as he didn't think they needed watering! !!!
So my quick foray into another spot is over as is my association with that Nimrod! My girls were so fkd! Not happy one bit and now Im back to to many plants and a fire inspector that could call anytime to look about!!!
So what happens from this point Im unsuee but this journal may be binned.

Now Im gonna have a spliff to calm down.

...............How dumb are some people? Words can't describe.... I hope life kicks him square in the plums a few times for ya :(

OK one and all! It is with a heavy heart that I am shutting this thread down as scrap! For the reasons above Im unable to farm out and keep my girls going. This combined with the work still due to my flat and the fire inspector at any point mean I cant have em here either! (Small flat, till move soon)
I already have my two big girls the Flux and DFW, also my baby WWxSkunk. Untill my upcoming move numbers must be managed. So all others apart from one; a UK Cherry Cheese Cross are getting binned!!!
I hate it and would save, but my other friend who I could trust is now working away.
Anyway I apologize to my followers and hope you understand that this really is a last resort. Yet safety is the big one till Im all moved in a little over a month.
Once moved Im totally secure and can go nuts as you all know :) :)

So thank you all for your support and kind words. Thanks also for all the great info and input you all gave to this journal. Thank you most completely :)

Oh and it leaves the road clear to focus completely on my new set up once moved. I was gonna have to run this lot and start up my new adventures! Now I feel better being able to move forward to newer pastures with far less going on. :) so all is good.:Namaste::circle-of-love::thanks::420::peace:

Well LA, I'll hold off on unsubbing here because I already know when you get stressed you make quick decisions.

Unsubbed... If you change your mind post it on my thread so we all know.

Wow that sucks LA. Pretty plants and all that work down the drain:rip:
But the important thing is you are safe and still have the new toys for the upcoming journal.:thumb:

Sure hope you get your wish to get your wife back to the US someday. With the new legalization here in Colorado (and most other states scrambling to do the same) - it is a very good place to live right now!
:peace:

I live in Tennessee and I am waiting for the gov to get it legal here as well. The weather sucks in the winter lol Its only 24 degrees here now.

Yep it is cold here right now and Willbill I actually know a wild Bill and I asked before and you didn't answer so maybe you didn't see the question or it's none of my business and I'm good with that but do you by any chance ride a white motorcycle with heated foot pegs? I remember the foot pegs cause I thought it would be awesome. It gets really cold here on the bike this time of year...... Did you ever send a bartender flowers as a friend??? Would have been about 6 years ago or so. If you are the same guy it would make my day. One of the greatest guys I have ever met. If not I'm sure you are too. I'm hoping TN passes the bill they put before legislation last month. I honestly thought we would be one of the last to follow Co. and Wa. but hopefully with what has gone on so far I will be wrong. With the White house saying that on a federal level they will not prosecute Co. and Wa. for MJ I find it rather hard to believe they can strong hold the rest of us. Time will tell...... Sorry Light didn't mean to go on a rant.....:circle-of-love:

Mate that's SHITE.....please don't tell me it was the same dipstick who binned the "male" ???? Gutted for you buddy. Forget USA....move 350 miles North....Alex n I will get you sorted :)

I live in middle TN. 75 miles west of Knoxville and 75 miles east of Nashville. Ive been married for 20 yrs and never owned a motorcycle. The only person I would send flowers too is my wife lol. And I don't go to bars don't drink the demon booze. Pothead since birth lmao.

So how is it up on the plateau? I am about 60 miles east of Knoxville but grew up in Memphis. Just moved to the right side of TN..... I don't drink either but I tried to get back out in the world for a minute about 6 or 7 years ago and went to work in a local bar. Didn't last long but I met a guy named Wild Bill and actually he didn't drink either just came in and ordered a burger every day and his wife had died from complications of diabetes which I have and he used to call me his hero and he sent me flowers just because one day. There was no agenda. He is remarried and also knew my fella but he was just a really nice guy. Nice to meet you Wild Bill.....:circle-of-love:

Firstly my dear Dennise, girl you are a real benefit to the world so please understand were all better as a whole when the good stand tall.:) My girl/wife of 12 years has just started venturing out after 6 years of being house bound and listening to drug toting doctors advice, I then prescribed MJ :) she is now working part time and wants back Into life!
The world can disappoint, people even more so, yet to hold the spark of unyet told adventure in one's palm and resist such a primordial urge is the test to ones own enlightenment.

So says LA :)
Secondly OZ nope Diff guy, also dont joke lol.I could find work up there so easy compared to here! :)

Back
Top Bottom