Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Hey all PeeJay, Trich, Chronc :) best of buds!
Steve my friend, post away on my threads buddy! Your girl is lush looking nipper! She looks like she has just hit flower so once stretch is done id just keep removing the fan leaves that point back in on each arm. They shade all new growth on that limb. Also just use your LST to open arms up as they grow. Apart from them tiny bits I think your set for a nice harvest :)

I actually did a fist pump when i saw that you approved of my lil lady lol
Ill do exactly what you say bro. Im proud of my lil girl! Everything i learned was by watching you and OZ grow. So theres a lil part of you guys in my plant and i cant thank you enough! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! :). :peace:

IMG_20140213_141608.jpg
I dont have a journal and i hope you dont mind but...hows my first lst lst master? Its no flux or gert/gitt but shes mine and i hope you approve :)
Thanks in advance for your input kind sir :)

Wooo Hoooo.....Stevo, that is a gorgeous little girl right there :) Top work mate.......have some +reps off your old mate Oz :)

LA bro, i remember you doing something called "back budding"? Is that something you still practice, and if so can you link me to where it is in your journals or explain it to me please? Thank you my good man :)

Back
Top Bottom