Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

And that's the thing here. You'll get help from what would be consider a basic question to a lot of us. Also, I can't say I've personally been through it because I never did any other grow site but I hear on others they treat newbies like "why are you asking these stupid questions".
Shoot, when I joined 420 I had never even seen a cannabis plant in real life & that was only June of last year.​
So this post is especially for all of you new members here & those of you who might just be visiting but haven't decided whether or not to join yet. You can get help from the most basic to the most complex situations you might encounter in a grow & it's all done in a family type atmosphere.

Same here. My first but I did look at one other one where the member's post seem to have a holier than thou attitude. That was enough for me to know I didn't have to search anymore.
Totally agree. The others I tried to look at acted as if you did not agree with them you were just plain wrong. No discussions like on here and obviously egos before knowledge and there is very little of that on this site. I have learned more from you guys in the last 4 months than in the past 55 years........:high-five::circle-of-love:

And we love you Lady Dee!

Thanxx...

:420: ROCKS : I was SO lucky when I found this place and the awesome community within......THANK YOU EVERYONE for the help afforded me :) :Namaste: :circle-of-love: . I'm here for life :)

Well then Ozzy it looks like we'll be friends for life because I'm not going anywhere either. LOL...

Hey Light will ya pop over and check out the trich shots I took of the closet girls and tell me what you think?? I was hoping to chop this Sun but I'm just not sure at all. :passitleft: Having major blonde moments here. I just don't want to chop them if they are not ready just because I want them to be ready if waiting another week or 2 will make them better quality. I just don't know what to do :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Back
Top Bottom