Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

what the heck man now you got me super duper jelly :lot-o-toke: you are getting another Marshydro light !!! I want to get another light so bad so I could start to set up my spare tent I took me 3 almost 4 months to get the money to get my mars II 400 I am on ssd because I am disabled so I only ever have like 20 bucks to spare after I pay for all my bills each month but its all good and now I hear that they are putting 5 watt led's in the reflectors! sorry about the rant lol cant wait to see your new set up

:drool::jawdropper::adore:

The struggle is real man!! im very lucky to not have any kids and a wife that doesnt mind me splurging on grow equip because she has chronic pancreatitis. i pretty much provide all the meds for our upstairs neighbor as well so no complaints on the electric bill since we split a house so im blessed by the ganja gods right now :volcano-smiley:. and im sorry i hope you can somehow run into some funds to get another light man!! but hope you can take a little joy in seeing the lights in action and if you ever find yourself in northern co your more then welcome to share some meds :Namaste:

and rant away my friend no worry's...

I cant wait to see the 144x5.. I have a 144x3 and love it.. I cant imagine it at 5w.. Post a pic as soon as you get it..

i plan on posting some pics of the lights as soon as they get here along with a watt test on both the bloom and veg settings maybe linking a youtube vid of the unboxing and test but either way ill keep you posted on the new lights :Namaste:

Week 6 from breaking ground pics

Roslyn Road

Golden Goat

Kosher Kush

Family shot and temps

I defoliated the ladys a little just to make it easyer to water the plants and get them ready for a scrog setup a few pics of the bigger fan leaves

and was burping my last run of nugs and figured id take a pic. im worried i will run out before i can grow and cure the ladys im growing now :yikes:

all the clones rooted and i decided im going to do an all coco run next, that was mainly because i have tons of it left from the compressed brick i got from general hydroponics but im going to need new nutes because the go box is about half way gone so any advice on good coco nutes that wont break the bank? ill post pics of the clones and seedlings tomorrow :Namaste:

some pics of the new clones in the solo cups with coco+perlite hoping to get some more small lights and actually veg in my 4x4 and have a side by side grow in my 4x2 and my 2.75 x 2.75, with a mars 2 in the 2.7x2.7 and the new mars reflector 144x5 in the 4x2 i just have to see whitch one of the plants will have the best clones so i can have a fair comparison with clones from the same plant vegged for the same amount of time and if the same medium (coco+perlite) what does everyone think about that setup? if anyone has any other ideas on the next grow just let me know and i hope you like the clones from these ladys and the dreamwalker seedlings :Namaste:

seedlings in blue solo cups, clones in blue
WP_0005752.jpg
WP_0005742.jpg

I got a garden buddy now to @arellanobrian :high-five:

0022289.JPG

Haha.that's awesome man what's his name? And he'll watch your garden while you're away I'm sure he'll take great care of your garden :thumb:

Week 6 from breaking ground pics

Roslyn Road

Golden Goat

Kosher Kush

Family shot and temps

Looks awesome !!! I love watching new growers that's at the same time frame as me . My plants just past the the 6 week mark so I decided the go to 12/12 .
I'm sorry I honestly skimmed through a lot of the journal , great progress your making .
Are you flowering yet?
Did you top any of your plants ? I topped mines and I honestly can say it helped a lot with getting a lot of potential bud sites.
I'm now subbed !
Good luck !!

Thank you for joining and the compliments :thanks:. I have topped the golden Goat pretty early about the 4th node if I remember and ive recently FIMed the Roslyn Road and Kosher Kush. So that should help fill my SCROG. I dont have any in flower I wanna give them 2 months but ill keep you posted:Namaste:. I actually wanting some input on whether I should flower all three plants in the 4'x2'x5' or do 2 plants in the that tent and do a solo SCROG in my 2.6'x2.6'x5' tent under my mars2 700? I just dont know if all three plants will fit if given 2 months veg

Hey A I do 6 plants in a 6' X 3' space
0101028.JPG
0091118.JPG

nice those plants are looking nice and frosty!! Nice ill see how they fill out the SCROG and hope I can get all three in there

Week 6.5 from breaking ground

So i have upped the nutes on the Kosher Kush in coco to 1 1/4 strength and have moved it into a 7 gallon pot. i dont have pics of the plant in the new pot but will upload soon hopefully.

The ladys in the FFOF+perlite have still gotten no nutes and seem to be liking there new 5 gallon pots.

I have lollipoped all the lady's 3 days ago and took a few more clones from the branches that just we weren't getting to the canopy. i also finished the SCROG net so i will hopefully be posting pics in the next post

and finally i ordered 2 4" duct fanst with ducting and controllers so i can keep the tents completely closed for flower even though the room is almost light proof i want to be as careful as possible :Namaste:

Family shot after installing SCROG net and lollipoping

Golden Goat Lollipoped

Roslyn Road lollipoped

Kosher Kush lollipoped

I took 4 more clones of the Golden Goat, 2 more of Kosher Kush and 1 more of Roslyn Road. All three of the first clones i took rooted and are now in coco as well as the Dreamwalker seedlings seem to be doing well

LOL lame vid i made to enter in the grow ace competition figured id just put it here in case you guys wanted a better veiw of the ladys.

Back
Top Bottom