Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

High arellanobrian :circle-of-love:

Hello Sara and thank you for joining the grow:welcome: i will be putting the new mars 144x5 reflector and posting pictures tomorrow. I look forward to producing some awesome medicine with the new light:Namaste:

Nice man im sure white beard will protect your plants and get you a great harvest... Along with that mars2 400!!! Glad you liked the bid. I was thinking of just doing a weekly video along with the pics just to get a better view of what im doing and seeing, let me know what you think!!!

Nice man im sure white beard will protect your plants and get you a great harvest... Along with that mars2 400!!! Glad you liked the bid. I was thinking of just doing a weekly video along with the pics just to get a better view of what im doing and seeing, let me know what you think!!!

I was thinking of doing the same thing since my camera can take 1080 video but I do so many updates as it is... lol I think I might give it a try good luck with the vids bro

I was thinking of doing the same thing since my camera can take 1080 video but I do so many updates as it is... lol I think I might give it a try good luck with the vids bro

I would watch your vids if you posted some man!! im loving your grow and would me nice to get a better view of the ladys. and yes ive already started making a vid of the new mars watt test and setup of the light+my new veg tent with the T5 and mars 48x3. either way i hope you liked the vid and post a link on my thread if you do make a video :Namaste:

Week 7 from seed

Quick update of my setup. i have moved the roslyn road, the dreamwalker seedlings and clones to my 4x4 with 2 of the t5 lights on the clones and seedlings and the mars 48x3 over roslyn about 16 inches to get her used to the lights as im going to flower her under my mars2 700.

the golden Goat and Kosher Kush are looking very good under the new lights not to much to post. i have backed my nutes for the coco to full strength as the go box shows and no nutes for the girls in FFOF. the rooted clones are getting 1/4 strength nutes and are taking off :cheer: im going to try to wait until the 26th of this month to switch to flower to make if 2 months from seed but we'll see how things fill out

ya is so hard to get a good pic with the LEDs or see any deficences but i think im getting a little better with the white balance :cheer:
Looking great arellanobrian. I'm loving those LED's, they're just a PITA to photograph under :)

This grow has gone so well im glad things have really turned out this good :cheer: just hoping flower goes the same
Everything is looking so incredible!!

:goodjob::thumb:

:passitleft:

Thank you so much i really enjoyed making it and i fell like i can give better and more info. i will be posting another vid of the girls under the LED for a week and an update of the new veg tent. thanx for stopping by and the compliments on the ladys :Namaste:
Your video isnt lame. I enjoyed your video. You should definately do more!

attack of the gnomes!!!
041140.JPG

attack of the gnomes!!!
041140.JPG

o wow man thats an army of gnomes to watch over your ladys :thumb: im going to have to pic a couple more up as im going to have 3 tents going shortly!! and im going to post another vid of the new LED lights soon i hope you like it man!! :volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Ok so a video of the setup test and a week review of the lights. im loving them so far and due to too much growth and not enough room ive decided to move the start of flower to 5/21/15 this upcoming thursday for the golden goat and kosher kush. the roslyn road im going to transplant to the 10 gallon pot and give it another month so i can have a plant to harvest after the other too are just about cured and that roslyn will be under my mars 2 700 :Namaste: let me know what you guys think and if theres anything else you want me to include in the picks updates or videos :volcano-smiley:

Nice vid arellanobrian, a nice organised grow room too. I really should do something about mine. I've subbed up on YouTube for more updates. All the best :thumb:

thank you for watching the video and im happy you enjoyed it!! And ya I was loosing and finding them again with all the toys I bought at first and keeping it clean is very important for any grow room. But thanks for subscribing ill post more soon :Namaste:

Week 8 update

welcome back :volcano-smiley: the plants in the 4x2x5 are now on day 2 of flower and looking good since i changed the bloom lights on, the temp high only went up by 2 degrees to 81 so im comfortable with those temps. humidity is also staying pretty good just goes up when i water.

Ive started feeding the golden goat on FFOF 1/4 strength nutes from the general organics go box as i was seeing some rust on some of the leaves i know that is mainly a Cal-Mag deficiency but i figured the plants are about 2 months old they could use a little we'll see how it reacts.

I've gone back to full strength nutes with my Kosher Kush in coco and im now noticing yellowing on the leaves so im going to keep the majority of the nutes full strength and just add a little more bio marine and see if it is a N deficiency. Im going to be going from watering every other day to everyday with nutes, i PH'd my last watering at 5.7 and i will be trying to keep the range between 5.5-5.8.

the veg tent is looking good just a little crowded. i have the two dreamwalker seedlings that look just about identical and the first round of clones all rooted well and got transplanted to there 3 gallon pots in coco+25% perlite and seem to love it. i have a few clones that rooted from the second round and they are looking rough so i cant tell what strain they are just yet but they well be easy to once a few new leaves start. and finally Roslyn is getting huge and im hoping she'll make it another 2 weeks under the 48x3 and thats the minimum amount of time i wanna give it so i have a crop at least a little after the Golden Goat and Kosher Kush.

Last update i got the general hydroponics nute pack witch i will be using with all the new plants in coco as they are better designed for coco i believe. but i gave the girls i the 3 gallon pots full strength nutes from the general hydro performance pack so we'll see if there are any different results hope you guys like the update i have some vids coming i just have to wait till i can find a place to upload them lol :Namaste:

Flower room

Veg room

Sorry arellanobrian, forgive me, just a typo. :Namaste:

Haha its no problem Sara, db003 is a great grower and I take no shame in being confused with him and I do love being able to see the full range of color!! Thanx for the great light and im actually eying the mars 2 veg light I saw medgrower1 and mr tight using just have to wait for payday!!!

So here is the week 8 update video i tried to keep it short lol i find myself ranting alot when i get in front of a camera and having to shoot it again

Back
Top Bottom