Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

I am fine dear, glad to see you are growing happy here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello :Namaste: glad to see you stop by today and hope you like the grow. Im definitely loving the light :thumb: hope all is good in your world

so just a quick up date of the flower room as ive just put roslyn under the mars 2 700 in my 32"x32"x60" tent. ive bent the stems down for the last time to the golden goat and kosher kush as there stretch seems to be slowing. and finally ive given roslyn Golden goat and kosher kush a full strength watering with general organics go box as they seem to show deficiency's.

Golden goat (left) kosher Kush (right)
://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSCN03449.JPG']
DSCN03449.JPG
[/url]

roslyn road

and some of there clones in the veg room along with my 2 dreamwalker seedlings

and i actually forgot to intruduce my new gnome!! his name is Zane Lampery and he was taking care of my pumpkin outside i decided to recruit him for my Golden Goat plant that is yellowing and showing rust spots. im sure he'll fix the problem (along with the full strength watering from the go box) :thumb:

Final updat of the day is my week 9 vid, i know its a few days past week 9 but pretty close :Namaste:

Haha thanx man I love Colorado for many reasons and our amazing beer culture is one of them! There are 5 breweries in my town alone :love: I try to brew a bit as well, i see brewing like treating a fungi(yeast) as you would treat our plants to produce something that can be as delicious and have a huge range of possible flavors and smells. I'll see if i can have some of my apple cinnamon mead on the next vid

Thanx for stopping by boogieman and im really liking the way this grow turned out just wish I had added nutes to the girls in FFOF sooner as they seem to be yellowing a tiny bit

Looks like a nitrogen problem or something. Wouldn't sweat it too much man. I haven't had any yellow leaves with my general organics yet and I'm 30 days into flowering. Try that bubbling water thing out and not pH adjusting your water. Do you know what your water ppM is?

Actually, very early in veg I had some yellowing on a few plants and that's when I was using non-bubbled water and pH adjusting it. Now I have zero problems with no pH adjustment just by bubbling that water!

Hey arellanobrian, I'm falling in love with Colorado myself what with the MJ laws and breweries to boot :) I also brew my own beer but I cheat and use a kit ;) Still 80+ bottles of beer lying around my cupboard just waiting on me to drink them is never a bad thing.

Im going to have to go to my grow shop and pick up some worm castings for that tea and if you look at the beginning of the journal I was trying to do DWC but those organic nutes did not go well with my setup, either way I have an air pump and some stones that I can use in a spare 5G bucket.

I actually dont have a ppm meter and am using tap water. I just dont want to invest in an RO system quite yet as I rent and dont know how long ill be staying.

Yep I love going to Denver or boulder and hitting up a couple breweries and dispensary's, I mean how many ppl can say thats what they do on there weekend outside of Colorado. But im glad you brew as well, I still use kits when I do beer as well. What do you have laying around the house?

Yeah, you can't use those GO nutes in hydro and you can't bubble them. I literally just bubble plain water and then fill a jug up and mix my nutes in. IMO soil is the beat way to grow. Its the most natural. Unfortunately plants are breeded over and over in hydro setups so they become used to it. Living organic soil is the best way to do it. Feed the soil, not the plant :D

You don't need an RO system anyways. Aa long as your water isn't super hard you're fine with just bubbling dat chlorine out bro.

Im going to try keeping my coco projects going as I feel I have more control of what the plants get and can see how plants like specific nutrients easier for comparisons and reviews.

But im going to try to master organic growing as well, the 5 gallons of water with some worm castings is a great step for me all I will add is a low dose of the go box or whatever organic nutrients I decide to try about a month into there final pots. Thanks for the info on the basic tea brother, please let me know if you see anything else I could do better or just have any input :Namaste:

I have no experience with coco so I couldn't really help ya there. I started with salt nutrients ad did a bunch of runs like that and always had problems. I haven't really had any problems with the general organics other than fungus gnats but they don't seem to do much. My next run will be in doc buds hibrix kit soil. I think that will be where ill stay, seems to be the easiest, cheapest and most definitely one of the best, of not the best ways to grow. Anyways man I wish I could tell ya how to fix the small issues you're having in coco but I have no experience lol

No worries man im glad you stopped by and I hope ill figure the deficiencies and coco out in case anyone watching is looking to try some coco. Honestly I think im being overly critical because the clones I took from the plants I have are all looking pretty identical as there mothers, I believe the lankyish growth is due to the strain and the purpling of the stems happens sometimes with LEDs from what I hear and maybe a little cal-mag problem but we'll see in the final product. Im hoping for 3-4 OZ's out of my kosher as she is in a 7 gallon pot and is in a more hydro style medium. And I want 3 OZ's out of the Golden Goat in FFoF. That's a more than 0.5 grams per watt so im ok with less especially since I have these deficiencies already

O and I actually have fungus gnats as well but actually just got some sand to top my pots with, I hear that they die off because they cant come out as easily when you water the pots. My problem really isn't bad but I figured I'd deal with it before it becomes a real problem

That could be it but if you look at the golden goat right next to it they both started at the same time but the kosher I had to transplant much sooner as I was seeing the roots growing out of the pot. I did top the Golden Goat much earlier then the Kosher as im sure you can tell but the distance from the lights was the same for all three was the same.

And the roots are actually starting to grow out of the 7 gallon pot now so I know the plant seems to like the medium or nutes a little

Back
Top Bottom