Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

yeah, I like the mars2 light also. I have a mars2 900w. I have a platinum LED also and I love that. I'm saving up for a platinum 600 or 900 next I think.

Nice update arellanobrian, those plants are coming on a treat. Happy to hear the sand has done the trick! I've dusted some diatomaceous earth down on my plants now to see how that works, I'll let you know the results. All the best and happy growing :)

Def let me know ive heard that is one of the best option for mights I just wasn't sure were to pick any up. Keep me posted man im always looking for different techniques to see what works for me :Namaste:

yeah, I like the mars2 light also. I have a mars2 900w. I have a platinum LED also and I love that. I'm saving up for a platinum 600 or 900 next I think.

I would LOVE an advanced LED light ive seen some amazing results from all of there Cree lights

Ok so i made some compost tea the other day and watered the plants with it today :high-five: thank you boogyman for the sugestion i hope it works well!!

i put 2 small airstones in 5 gallon bucket with water and a healthy amount of worm castings about 2-3 cups in a pillow case and added 1 Tablespoon of molasses then a teaspoon of general organics Humic Acid and let it airate for about 2 days maybe a few hours less.

ingredients: worm castings
WP_0006212.jpg

molasses
WP_0006261.jpg

forgot to get a pic of the black forest humic acid lol ill upload later

and i cleaned my veg room this morning, always gotta be clean!!

and a friend gave me some nutes to try out but the lineup is missing a few bottles and are in liters witch im not too good with lol us dam americans but i may buy the missing bottles and try them next as i just when to Gen Hydro's website and they are now in partenership with some company that is owned by scotts!! i dont hate they make a good product but i will be trying some other nutes when im done with these packs

dude I like the tea you made do you plan on using it instead of nutes or in between nutes watering or what and nice job with new nutes are you going to wait till your next grow to use them maybe a side by side sorry for all you questions I was thinking about making tea tell what you think about it

Im going to try a tea about one a month must to add a bunch of new microbial life to the plants and I still plan on feeding the plants in FFoF every other Watering with 1/2 strength nutrients, and I water with full strength nutrients for my plants in coco except one plain PH'd watering a week. And no worries man ask away I love questions :Namaste:

ok so here is week 10 update guys hope you enjoy, ill try to post pics this thursay of the start of week 11 but my scheduale is getting crazy so we'll see what happens. :Namaste:

and a few tasty beers i enjoyed this weekend

Haha thank you man I saw that pic one day and thought it was the funniest things ive ever seen.

Super loser moment but if anyone actually watched the cartoons I joke that it makes sense why he ends up hating him so much lmao

Im actually going to invest in the missing cyco nutrients, im really excited to try a full run with them as I haven't seen to many other full runs and was lucky enough to have a friend with the bloom portion of there lineup and my local grow show was having a buy 2 get one free sale on there nutrients so I purchased there dr repair, suga rush and an extra bottle of silica since I only got a 1/4 bottle of it from my friend and I could use that with other nutrients. The only things I need to do a full run are there grow formula and ryzo root nutrient, I forget what its called off the top of my head.

I will not be able to do the FFoF vs coco grow I wanted to do since im running out of room in the veg tent im going to have to start moving things around.

I will be hopefully getting some real genetics and doing a good 4 clones in coco+perlite and test the cyco lineup on 2 and the general hydrophobics lineup to see if I even notice any difference :D.

On another note a just received my cyco b1 bottle in USPS and for the second time I received all my nutrients spilled ij a bag with a we're sorry we're trying to provide the best service possible, im really cool at letting things slide and understanding that things happen but it sucks when the bottle runs 30 bucks and you get less then 1/2 the bottle, sigh

ouch I feel you there arellanobrian. I had the same thing with a 50 quid+ bottle of Canna Boost. The company did nothing about it whatsoever so I won't be using them again. I hope you at least got a little recompense :thumb:

I will be contacting eBay to see what I may be able to do on my next day off and see what if anything they can do.

But I do still have 1\2 the bottle and im sure that will last for a couple runs with 2-3 plants, I feel like a kid buying all these things lol but I love experimenting and hopefully giving ppl some information.

did you do a run with your canna boost at least? I would definitely not go back to a company that pulled that, hopefully these company's will realize that we are the ppl purchasing and passing on information about there products

I used the Canna Boost on the last grow and am about to start using it again when I next feed as I'm just about seeing signs of flowers coming through on the main tent :) I received around 3/4's of a bottle and all the packaging was soaked through when I opened it. Wasn't a happy chappy but the seller refused to help out in any way. Needless to say I left a review of their service for other customers to see. Unfortunately others had already had the same problem. My fault for not reading those reviews before pushing the buy button :O

Cyco is supposed to be a great nutrient line. My buddy uses it exclusively and swears by it, but it's just too damn expensive for me! Best of luck on your grow! I'm subbed:thumb:
GB80

They are very pricey so I'm glad I got some free bottles from a friend but I'm still going to spend about 150 dollars American witch is only about 50 less then buying the full kit.

But I'm glad you you on for this grow, I'm running into problems with the plants in soil I waited way to long to feed them. I'll post pictures tomorrow :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom