Mars2 900 - 4x4 - Scrog

Yeah im doing a LED grow right now too but im going to be ordering a new light come Friday, Im looking at the MarsHydro either 1200w or 1600w.
If you got the funds, go with the 1600. Especially if you are in a 4x4! You can switch those from veg to flower like the reflector series. I wish they would have done that to all the lights, but only the people who buy 1600's are special like that! Haha
GB80

So here is a couple more hanging bud shots. I chop the plants down whole, wash them, then let them dry whole for 2 days before breaking them down into branches and trimming. These are 1 day after wash. So here ya go. Enjoy
GB80

Screenshot_2015-06-15-11-21-38.png
Screenshot_2015-06-15-11-22-00.png

Hello Sara!

So pic day is here. As you can see the OG Kush is growing new bud sites. The growth rate isn't what I'd hoped it would be but this pheno is notorious for bieng a slow grower. I remember why I haven't grown it for a while after i asked my buddy about the growth rate. Anyways, she has started looking at the lights again so at least I know she is enjoying her sun tan! Watered her today with 10ml MagiCal and 4.5g of maxigrow per gallon, ph'd to 5.9 and she took a full gallon and a half. Dosent help bieng an impatient person when you want to fill a tent with 1 plant... I'm trying
Screenshot_2015-06-16-21-12-32.png

Then here is a pic of the Candied Alien. She sprouted on 6-8-15 I believe, and is now on 3/4 strength nutes. I've been working her up a few days at a time and since the last feeding she has definitely put on some growth. I'll give her about 3 more weeks in the #1 then transplant to #3 hard pot and take some clones to see how this pheno is going to taste. I'm hoping she has that Alien OG bud structure with the cotton candy taste. If so, she will make some fine hash for sure.
Screenshot_2015-06-16-21-12-46.png

Also in the mix is a few new seeds I decided to pop. Figured I'd let a buddy of mine have the mothers I had and I'd try to find some new strains to bring around. I just put 10 of each in coco, and will be picking the best 1 or 2 out of the 10 to keep. I don't have as much room as my buddy so he will be holding the ones I decide not to flower myself. I'm probably not going to be doing a journal on those strains because I don't want to crowd my sig line and keeping up with 30 plants, trying to cull and keep a record online is a pain in the ass. Just sayin'
Enjoy!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-06-18-19-33-39.png

Picture time again. OG Kush, she is doing good. Starting to bush up pretty good. Going to leave her alone for a while so she can start growing like I'm wanting her to. Watered her today with her maxi grow and MagiCal to 1100 ppm @5.8ph. Might bump her up to around 1300 in a few days to see how she reacts. She has no signs of nute burn or deficiencies at this time. Thanks for checking in!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-06-18-19-33-26.png

Another update for the Candied Alien. She (fem seed) is 10 days old and surely loving the light she is getting off to the side of the OG Kush. I'm going to have to put her in my mother tent if she keeps up this speedy growth. She got a good feeding today as well. Bumped her up to 1000 ppm @5.8 going to see how she likes it. If she continues her growth and dosent show any signs of problems, I will bump her up to the same ppm as the OG Kush so I don't have to keep mixing different strength nutes and can put her on a blumat when I install them next week. It's getting hard for me to kneel down to water and will be almost impossible when the screen gets put up so I'll have a few weeks to get the flow adjusted and figure out how to mix a 6 gallon res for continuous feed. I'm thinking I may have to drop the feed strength till I figure out how they are reacting.... Anyone reading this have any tips on how to feed with blumats? I've heard use drip clean and also heard that you don't need it and some say full strength nutes and others say half to 3/4. Guess trial and error will be how it goes till I get some reliable info... thanks for checking in!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-06-22-11-19-26.png

Update: due to unforseen circumstances this will not be a scrog grow.
I was informed by my doctor this morning that my lifestyle needed to change. I will post more info about it when I know more in a few days. So with what I was told, I have decided to let a buddy of mine have all the seedlings except 2 from each strain, I also gave him my 5x5 tent and my spare 1kw mh/hps. I will be flowering these plants when my cbd dominant clones are ready to pick up. I don't have much info as my brain is still trying to wrap around everything that happened today, but I believe I was told that the strains were tested at 15%cbd to 10%thc and 10%cbd to 16% thc. So, this will be a dual thread so to speak. My blue dream has moved into my 4x4 under the 48x3 reflector and I also have the Candied Alien and will be putting a couple seedling in here as well. My 4x2 will be used to veg my cbd strains until these are completed flowering. I plan on using most of the bud from this grow to make oil to maybe get a jump on this nastiness trying to take over my body. Anyways, sorry it wont be like I wanted, but this is no longer about trying to review and test a light or scrog... it is about my well bieng.
Here is a pic I took yesterday of what was in the tent. As you can see the reflector is next to the 900 mars 2 and the blue dream is under the reflector soaking up light from it and the 900. OG kush is directly under the 900 and the Candied Alien is out to the front getting spare light from the 900. Can't wait to flower these out!
Thanks for looking!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-06-22-22-58-17.png

So I just went through this whole deal typing everything I had to say about the growth and new seedlings and not breeding the Candied Alien, but it was deleted for some reason when I hit post reply? Anyways, everything is going well with the grow. All the plants seem happy and healthy and the 2 babies will get a new home next week as well as the C.A. My cbd cuts should be ready to pick up next week and these will all go into flower in this tent under the 900! Enjoy!
GB80

Back
Top Bottom