Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

the aero dome is nice! Innovative.

After the next run of cuts I will convert it over to an aeroponic DWC and grow in it. I have devised a unit that is compact, self contained...( nearly), user friendly, and stores efficiently. I can put this thing into a package ( everything, including nutrients and seeds) and a novice can be running in half an hour! I'm not reinventing the wheel so to speak, I'm balancing it, and taking the complications out of setup so a person who would normally be discouraged at the possible complications of setting up a box that works could look this setup over and realistically say; " I think I can do that". Complete with simple step by step instructions and a brief outline of the FUNdamentals of growing, people can experience success without breaking the bank and devoting MANY hours of study in the fast moving climate we live in today! EVERYTHING could be included........yep....and a person could choose what size of light they required to accomplish reasonable goals. This is NOT an advertisement, as much as it is.....I always gave everything away....thats why I'm poor ( monetarily )...LOL....the more of us that exercise our God given right to express ourselves without ( at least ) harming anyone, the sooner the world will see the lies that have been fed to humanity since the conception of the lie, the sooner we can move forward in utilizing the cannabis as it was intended.:love:

After the next run of cuts I will convert it over to an aeroponic DWC and grow in it. I have devised a unit that is compact, self contained...( nearly), user friendly, and stores efficiently. I can put this thing into a package ( everything, including nutrients and seeds) and a novice can be running in half an hour! I'm not reinventing the wheel so to speak, I'm balancing it, and taking the complications out of setup so a person who would normally be discouraged at the possible complications of setting up a box that works could look this setup over and realistically say; " I think I can do that". Complete with simple step by step instructions and a brief outline of the FUNdamentals of growing, people can experience success without breaking the bank and devoting MANY hours of study in the fast moving climate we live in today! EVERYTHING could be included........yep....and a person could choose what size of light they required to accomplish reasonable goals. This is NOT an advertisement, as much as it is.....I always gave everything away....thats why I'm poor ( monetarily )...LOL....the more of us that exercise our God given right to express ourselves without ( at least ) harming anyone, the sooner the world will see the lies that have been fed to humanity since the conception of the lie, the sooner we can move forward in utilizing the cannabis as it was intended.:love:
Man you stole my Idea. LMAO
in the last few months I "helped " a few get there own goin, at no charge including 20 bag seeds as they made donations to the previous grows
and I feel bad accepting there continuous donations when they could save by doing for themselves.
4 of them work together for a perpetual grow,
I can"t wait for the day I can run a" grow your own "
I would start with a 2000 sqft , divided into 10x10 sealed rooms,all you supply are seeds and nutes and of course care.
:peace:

Man you stole my Idea. LMAO
in the last few months I "helped " a few get there own goin, at no charge including 20 bag seeds as they made donations to the previous grows
and I feel bad accepting there continuous donations when they could save by doing for themselves.
4 of them work together for a perpetual grow,
I can"t wait for the day I can run a" grow your own "
I would start with a 2000 sqft , divided into 10x10 sealed rooms,all you supply are seeds and nutes and of course care.
:peace:

Consultations are fun! At some time in the future I hope to configure grow spaces for people with physical limitations that would hamper or exclude them from knowing the love we experience in our malady....LOL! I thought about a facility that would accomadate people who didn't have a space they could grow in, but unless everyone worked communally it would flop! Between bugs, diseases, and male plants, it would be a nightmare!....LOL

The aerodome is runnuing at 82 degrees with an Rh of 77. The dome still gets another hole in the top when it converts to growing and with that hole I'll be able to control the Rh perfectly. Actually 77% is fine for rooting cuts, but what is the lid now will become the chamber for the roots and the manifold and will have a hole to accomadate the 3/4 pvc that goes to the manifold AND the autodrain feature, when you wanna change the nutrient solution you just open a valve, it drains in a bucket, refill the res and you're back off to the races. NO low holes in the res that can leak and flood your shit when youre not lookin....LOL!

Nice cloner MC!
getting two birds stoned at once..
I like the way you think.
Are you planning to paint the bottom res black so roots don't see light?
Or just wrap a black garbage bag around it maybe?

Nice cloner MC!
getting two birds stoned at once..
I like the way you think.
Are you planning to paint the bottom res black so roots don't see light?
Or just wrap a black garbage bag around it maybe?

That is correct Vick, I tried to get the same model tote in a dark color, but I couldn't find one. The garbage bag would work fine if a person couldn't get the painting done. Now, I have to do some research to see what kind of paint will stick to whatever kind of plastic the tote is!

I was pretty stingy with the cuts I took yesterday, they are sexing cuts, and they go to the compost pile when I'm done with them. I don't have room for any more plants right now, so, when I take the cuts for the next round, I'll take them all at the same time. I'm leaning toward 8 plants in 5 gallon felt pots. I'm watching someone elses plants ( same strain) to determine the proportions of this run. I have a mind to run 6 mexikiush 7y's and 2 of whatever is gonna yield from the new reg plants that I'm sexing. I'm eliminating caramelo from my mothers, good weed, just not much of it.

That is correct Vick, I tried to get the same model tote in a dark color, but I couldn't find one. The garbage bag would work fine if a person couldn't get the painting done. Now, I have to do some research to see what kind of paint will stick to whatever kind of plastic the tote is!
Duct brand sticky paint:)

Mexikush, things really get goin here soon! IDK how I'm going to support the buds this time!
008796.JPG
The whole mess!
006910.JPG
Auto?Notice the curled leaves, when I lower the Rh to 25% they flatten back out?
007860.JPG
Good product, very little yield.
009708.JPG

Back
Top Bottom