Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

I really need to double check that I've actually hit post these days...
beautiful n shes fat!
Thanks Marcus!
I can smell them in California!!!!!!
Thanks for reminding me!
For everyone who can't smell her, she smells like strawberry jolly ranchers!
Flowers are looking really good Mel, and getting some color too. :love: :) My Black Domina one of the parents of Black Sugar, never colored, but was one of the easiest strains to clone and grow.:) Very vigorous. :bong:

And Trala, your plants are just gorgeous, and your photo presentations look very professional.:)
Thanks gwhunran!
That's one strain I haven't had the pleasure of growing yet!
Omg! That color is amazing!
Thanks Olddog!
It's definitely a more vibrant purple than usual!

Happy Humpday!
And OMG el Beardo! You really do grow the most beautiful plants! They are always showstoppers. Mine are smoke and mirrors coz I’m all about being xTra. I got you a pic today to see her stripped bare. Just AnnMarie and the natural sunlight.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg

She has been one of my favourite plants to grow. And you guys are the best cheer squad, you really are. Xo

I hope you’re all having the best day ever ♥️😘🥰

And your move babe!

Happy Humpday!
And OMG el Beardo! You really do grow the most beautiful plants! They are always showstoppers. Mine are smoke and mirrors coz I’m all about being xTra. I got you a pic today to see her stripped bare. Just AnnMarie and the natural sunlight.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg

She has been one of my favourite plants to grow. And you guys are the best cheer squad, you really are. Xo

I hope you’re all having the best day ever ♥️😘🥰

And your move babe!
She's gorgeous!

She's stopped drinking, but she still has white stigmas, and definitely isn't done.
I'm going to flush her again, and trim off some of the dying leaves, see if that helps anything.
I'm still expecting her to take another couple of weeks.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 122
Flip 67

She's stopped drinking, but she still has white stigmas, and definitely isn't done.
I'm going to flush her again, and trim off some of the dying leaves, see if that helps anything.
I'm still expecting her to take another couple of weeks.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 122
Flip 67

Fascicated bud looks cool.:popcorn:
Definitely not a polyploid.

Morning el Beardo :)

I think mine is nearly cooked!
:woohoo:
Looks like solid bud under those purple leaves!
I haven't squeezed any yet, but I hope so!
Beautiful buds and great color. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Fascicated bud looks cool.:popcorn:
Definitely not a polyploid.
Thanks Wakka!
Although the flowers weren't growing together I had a similar mutation
Screenshot_20240229-161759_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240229-161944_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-162223_Photos.jpg

I had clones if it showing the same signs also. They all died during my last move though sadly. XP
I had a fasciated stem on a Black Amnesia Haze outdoors in 2022, but it split up into 3 stems just before flower, so a similar situation. I didn't get any clones though.
Can I ask what strain that was?

Idk the strain. It was a bag seed I picked up from a friend.
It smelled really good though. One of the best smelling plants I've had to date. The buds would have been larger also if it didn't start producing seeds. And although it was able to produce seeds, they were premature. I also found after researching a little that although you can reproduce the mutation by clone, most of the time it leads to sterilization. However, most agricultural crops today are all polyploids.

Back
Top Bottom