OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Hi OMM ! Those ladies are lookin' good ! Nice trimming job "Let the Sunshune in" I would really like to see the Plumeria tree in full bloom also ! Do the flowers have a fragance ? I see you have one of those "as seen on TV" hoses that you fit a hundred footer in your back pocket ! :peace:

yea what cory said ......My dad died with 25 plants under a light in a bedroom. He never grew any good bud, but he loved to grow some plants.Dad never smoked a single joint .EVER. He just loved growing it. Tell a hillbilly not to do something, its time to do it I guess.I was glad when the police did not ask to look around the day he died. I could just imagine telling them it was the dead guys. LOL In my state you can ride around with your gun in your lap, and 90 vicoden on you. But your medical pot has to be locked in the trunk....We must stop putting our kids in jail of a bud. In New York, with stop and frisk, they are ruining thousands of lives for a bud. Its criminal.
Legality is knocking on my door. 2 states around me and my state will be last. I was at my uncles funeral yesterday and all my family was around. not seeing them for a few years except in mug shots. I realized prescription pills have taken its toll on a lot of members in my family. I promised myself to not be like that yet I'm the law breaker. don't sale what i grow only help others and i could be jailed. yet docs here are prescribing addicts at record doses. I'm young and know very little but even a child can see whats right or whats wrong. Its crazy to me how badly I'm looked at if i got a green leaf on my shirt, but the unmistakeable rattle of pills in the pockets are ok because someone went to college and "THEY MUST KNOW"....Givve me a break i learned to laugh and if i am jailed ill do max time before i pee in a cup! for all of society to judge.
My parents know my goal of becoming legal and helping people who cant grow or maintane their gardens and fully support me. Neither of my parents indulge in weed yet have done their own moral search and realize what it is a PLANT.
SORRY OMM PPL and their narrowness of life get to me . thankyou

I understand what you are saying but you would freeze your but off over here. :cheesygrinsmiley: It is really nice to have the things we have here in Washington. Someday someday it will be legal. At least Kentucky passed so farmers can grow hemp. It's unbelievable that we are one of the only countries in the world that that's illegal. :Namaste:

Pure misinformation from our elders and too much church.

Hi OMM ! Those ladies are lookin' good ! Nice trimming job "Let the Sunshune in" I would really like to see the Plumeria tree in full bloom also ! Do the flowers have a fragance ? I see you have one of those "as seen on TV" hoses that you fit a hundred footer in your back pocket ! :peace:

Hey clayhead. Thanks. The flowers are very sweet smelling. Girls come by and ask for them sometimes to make leis. A broken twig can poison you..the sap is dangerous. They are very fragrant and the smell is great.
They are made into some of the leis you will be given at the Airport. Women here use this flower traditionally as an indicator if they are available or taken., depending on which ear they wear it on.
:yummy:

I understand what you are saying but you would freeze your but off over here. :cheesygrinsmiley: It is really nice to have the things we have here in Washington. Someday someday it will be legal. At least Kentucky passed so farmers can grow hemp. It's unbelievable that we are one of the only countries in the world that that's illegal. :Namaste:
It is really unbelievable ...I buy hemp seeds to sprinkle on my salads for the Omegas and protien. I get small bags at the health food store and it is imported from Canada and China. The U.S. is the largest importer from China. Beemer , I read the article in our 420 news and correct me if I'm wrong but although Kentucky and 8 other states have legalized the production of Hemp, we are still waiting for the Feds to seperate it from Mj and take it out of schedule #1 ....ITS BULLSHIT

*raises hand*

I am always in need of magical weed.

HAHAHA! You have alot more then me. I should be having my hand out towards you. I still cant get my hands on some chemdawg. Thats really starting to bother me lol.

Hey OMM, I was planning on moving to Hawaii. Is it hard to get around over there? Im assuming I would have to buy a new car over there vs paying for one to get transported over. That would probably cost to much.

It is really unbelievable ...I buy hemp seeds to sprinkle on my salads for the Omegas and protien. I get small bags at the health food store and it is imported from Canada and China. The U.S. is the largest importer from China. Beemer , I read the article in our 420 news and correct me if I'm wrong but although Kentucky and 8 other states have legalized the production of Hemp, we are still waiting for the Feds to seperate it from Mj and take it out of schedule #1 ....ITS BULLSHIT

Yup bullshit it is. to hear some of the arguments from the wrong side is just to funny. " they could grow marijuana in the fields and we won't know". REALLY Heck when I was growing up on the farm back in the 60s we had it growing down by the creek and it got to 16' and 4 thick. Smoked it until I was blue and only had a headache. You sure don't want that crossing with the good stuff. There are Bills in the congress but I doubt it will happen this year. Taking off schedule 1 that is.

HAHAHA! You have alot more then me. I should be having my hand out towards you. I still cant get my hands on some chemdawg. Thats really starting to bother me lol.

Hey OMM, I was planning on moving to Hawaii. Is it hard to get around over there? Im assuming I would have to buy a new car over there vs paying for one to get transported over. That would probably cost to much.

Hi WizHigh. I think I am the only one on earth that doesn't really like chemdawg. Grew it, bought it, just not for me. Crazy.

It would probably be best to buy a car here. Tons of dealerships here. Oahu is very crowded with cars. Big time hush hour traffic. They are building a rail system to help. If you live on the Honolulu side you will be in traffic all the time. On my side of the island not too much traffic and you are in the "country".

You can Google each island to see which you would like best. Each has good and bad features. The Big Island and Kauai have the most storms. I wouldn't care to live on the Big Island, because of the Volcano. However, it's where most mj is grown. Maui is boring to me.

The most beautiful is Kauai. Where ever you choose .... bring money!

The Story Continues………………………..........………………………The Old Boys Club

By definition:

An old boys club: is an informal system by which money and power are retained by wealthy white men through incestuous business relationships. It is not necessarily purposeful or malicious, but the Old Boy’s Network can prevent women and minorities from being truly successful in the business world. It entails establishing business relationships on high-priced golf courses, at exclusive country clubs, in the executive sky-boxes at sporting events, through private fraternities or social clubs, et cetera. These are arenas from which women and minorities are traditionally excluded and thus are not privy to the truly serious business transactions or conversations.

That is one definition of what the club is, when it is applied to the Military it takes on an even harsher meaning. Race is really not the factor it once was. Usually the club includes all high ranking Officers of a given unit.. A Fort, A Division or a large Convoy of ships. The commander protects all members and covers up mistakes made by members of the club. It's a win – win for the members.

In my next assignment I came to know an Old Boys Club all too well. It almost killed me.
My Commander made my life a living hell, because I was doing my job and it made him look bad.

The school spent two days on this subject. We were almost assured that we would run into it doing our jobs.

To be continued…………………………………….…….........………….I got my orders.

My Sweet Black Angel#2 is looking frosty. :high-five:

sba27.jpg

Sweet Black Angel 2 Bud.

sbabud.jpg

Hi WizHigh. I think I am the only one on earth that doesn't really like chemdawg. Grew it, bought it, just not for me. Crazy.

It would probably be best to buy a car here. Tons of dealerships here. Oahu is very crowded with cars. Big time hush hour traffic. They are building a rail system to help. If you live on the Honolulu side you will be in traffic all the time. On my side of the island not too much traffic and you are in the "country".

You can Google each island to see which you would like best. Each has good and bad features. The Big Island and Kauai have the most storms. I wouldn't care to live on the Big Island, because of the Volcano. However, it's where most mj is grown. Maui is boring to me.

The most beautiful is Kauai. Where ever you choose .... bring money!

I was on the net looking up places with a nice land mass around the house/apt. I don't know which island they were located on but I know it said it was near the water. Which is probably most of Hawaii. Money would be a must any where if I were to move. Don't know the job that would be available for main reason of bringing a good amount of cash.

As for the chemdawg, Ive been wanting to get my hands on some to try it out for my self. I ordered but that didn't go to well with the postal service so I just called it quits after that. For it being named one of the top strongest strains is enough for me to search for it.

Hey what's the Boys Club thing about? I read it and wanted to know what that was pertaining to? By the way that plant you just uploaded is a beaut :thumb:

I was on the net looking up places with a nice land mass around the house/apt. I don't know which island they were located on but I know it said it was near the water. Which is probably most of Hawaii. Money would be a must any where if I were to move. Don't know the job that would be available for main reason of bringing a good amount of cash.

As for the chemdawg, Ive been wanting to get my hands on some to try it out for my self. I ordered but that didn't go to well with the postal service so I just called it quits after that. For it being named one of the top strongest strains is enough for me to search for it.

Hey what's the Boys Club thing about? I read it and wanted to know what that was pertaining to? By the way that plant you just uploaded is a beaut :thumb:

Hi WizHigh.
Behind New York and San Fransisco, we have the most expensive economy in the US. That's why I said bring money. A low cost house to buy would be somewhere around $650,000.00. Rents are high too. If you are specialized in a job, most likely this Island would be best for you. The outer islands just don't have many jobs.

Have you ever grow Lucy? Really potent and a good strain.

The Old Boys club protects their own when someone messes up.

As I tell my stories I usually put a one line teaser in, so people will look forward to the next chapter.
:high-five:

The teasers have me checking back every night. Always a fan of anything you write OMM!

Another one of the top THC strains you might like is Kosher Kush. I've bought the seeds twice from the tude and am growing a batch now and have some more seed to mother. It's a really nice indica dom imho.

The teasers have me checking back every night. Always a fan of anything you write OMM!

Hey Thank You CoryDavid. That makes me feel good and that I am doing something folks like.

Back
Top Bottom