OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Sorry to hear the babies did not make it. I recently lost a bunch and almost all my veg room. I understand how tough it can become just to get a few going. I am still able to and still do most of the baking, candy making and cooking for the holidays. I had to recover for two days from Thanksgiving :cheesygrinsmiley: Christmas is more so the plants have suffered. Relax... after the New Year things calm down and you can have fun again.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Merry to you too wildbill !!! :cheer::cheer:

I saw where you quit smoking!! Good on you ! I still slip one in every other day. Shame on me. :lot-o-toke::thedoubletake::lot-o-toke:

We 02 guys really have to watch it!
:volcano-smiley:

Sure good to see you out and about! :Namaste:

Merry Christmas OMM and JoHope you are all prepared:slide:
Heck its a lovely time of year:partyboy:I am still having issues with the PC :lot-o-toke: I really am hoping that its some thing simple :smokin:My cursor will start blinking an then things start popping up on the screen that I haven't turned on :popcorn:So even if I want to just read it is very moody :rofl:Like me at the moment :cheesygrinsmiley:I just really wanted to have the Opportunity to say :thanks:And of course have the most Merry Christmas:yahoo::high-five:its not been a great year for us:)but when it was bad you was here my good friend you an some other choice buddies so helped us through :thanks:All our Love and warmest seasonal hugs:love:
From me and Ms P:partyboy::partyboy::popcorn::popcorn::ciao::ciao::oops::hug::hug::thumb::thumb::ganjamon::hippy::peace::circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas to you and Ms P. My friend. I have been thinking of you.....and feeling pretty sad that you were having computer trouble. In fact I'm sure all your friends have missed your good cheer that you always bring with you. Love to you both.:Namaste:

HO HO HO Merry Christmas you old fart. Stopping by to spread the cheer. I even have a Santa hat on. Happy Days to you and Jo :circle-of-love::hug::hug::circle-of-love::thanks: for being here.

It always take a while to go through the five pages when I come back here. Aloha there OMM. I lived on Oahu 35 years ago for a few years. I'm sure it has changed. Wife (Jo) and I lived in Punalu'u and in Honolulu for a few years. We used to go see Iz play next door at Pat's at Punalu'u on the weekends. Had the free Pupu's at Pat's for Christmas supper a few times in those days. Wife worked at Queens Medical Center, don't know if they changed the name or not. I can just say I worked in building automation with the state and federal government and the military. I also spent time at the "pink elephant" after Nam. Boy, I miss the weather. Boy I miss the food. Pacific Mahi-Mahi tastes so much different from Atlantic Mahi-Mahi, it's sweeter. Boy do I miss my condo. That thing was smaller than my bedroom now. But the mortgage was only $185 a month and it was on the beach! I still play my ukulele in memories of good times.

Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours!

WJ
:xmas:

Merry Xmas to all

Hey Pop's,
Been awhile since I been bye. Hey I don't think I'd be able to stop smoking completely. Least not from where I'm standing here. I think I'd be doing the same,,,, sneaking a smoke here and there also. If you truly enjoy it. Hell 1 cig every other day I don't think wood add a lot at this time. I know a snort off the jug is bad for me,,,,,,, but oh well. Till I don't enjoy it I'll do it till I die.
I wanted to send both me and Miss J's best to both you and Jo' for the Holidays.
I really need to go back acouple pages and see what's up. Hell here I got to go back 10 pages to see what happened yesterday........ JK not. Hey my friend you have a GREAT ONE and Keepem Green

Damn I thought it was larger print my bad. Well Happy Holidays to us blind mfer's.... Keepem Green

Stoping in to say Merry Cannabis Christmas :cheesygrinsmiley::green_heart:

OMM and Jo,
Merry Christmas. Did I hear something about a white Christmas in Hawaii ? Yooper hug for the holidays. Love you guys. Peace on earth.

wrong island guys
its mainly mauna kea I think the one with all the telescopes and observatories
once in a blue moon haleakala on maui will get some but its rare
where were at is too low and not in the freezing elevations.
and it also sucks when if you do enjoy the snow on ski's or a snowboard you cant see the sharp hidden lava rocks in the snow
ouch

Hey Pop's,
Been awhile since I been bye. Hey I don't think I'd be able to stop smoking completely. Least not from where I'm standing here. I think I'd be doing the same,,,, sneaking a smoke here and there also. If you truly enjoy it. Hell 1 cig every other day I don't think wood add a lot at this time. I know a snort off the jug is bad for me,,,,,,, but oh well. Till I don't enjoy it I'll do it till I die.
I wanted to send both me and Miss J's best to both you and Jo' for the Holidays.
I really need to go back acouple pages and see what's up. Hell here I got to go back 10 pages to see what happened yesterday........ JK not. Hey my friend you have a GREAT ONE and Keepem Green

Yep, it's been a while....however.....once in a while is better than not at all! Man, we have been on 420 for a long time now. It still seems like yesterday. We've had some grows haven't we?

Give Miss J a big hug for me! Tell her when you're gone...I'll be over! Love you two!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom