Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

This 1/4 trans thing seems useless to me. I've never done it and well, my results speak for themselves. Dont drench at transplant bro, the soil has all kinds of goodies to hold them over for at least 2 waterings...just sayin.

Oh and by the way those plants look, they're not rootbound by any means. I always wait for the roots to be bound in the pot before transplanting...always...for the best

Did not transplant yet, Trans drench + tea. (thanks Cannatard)

Noticed some of the lower leaves are yellowing a bit, took a couple of the worst ones off.

Front View

DSC_013944.JPG

Random Shot

DSC_014045.JPG

Yet Another Random Shot

DSC_014141.JPG

Leaf Starting to Yellow

DSC_014247.JPG

Side View

DSC_014336.JPG

That's it for now...

All advice welcome..

:420:

After looking through your pictures again (this is like the third or fourth time) I notice that your pots look just like my bigger veg pots that I have started to shy away from. I think they are closer to 1.5 gallons or more and everything I grow in them goes so slllooowwwww. Not only do my plants veg slowly in them, it takes forever to fill the pots with roots. If you can get measurements I can take some of mine and see if they are the same. My one gallon rounds are almost half the size and I always get much nicer plants out of them.

I just checked mine and they are 7 1/2" across the top and stand 7 5/8" tall.

Mine are about the same, they are Gro Pro square pots. I know they need more/bigger drainage holes, after tilting this way and that way, I sit them on a bakers cooling rack placed over the top of a empty 5 gallon bucket and let them continue draining for another 5 minutes.

Mine are about the same, they are Gro Pro square pots. I know they need more/bigger drainage holes, after tilting this way and that way, I sit them on a bakers cooling rack placed over the top of a empty 5 gallon bucket and let them continue draining for another 5 minutes.

Good idea! I have no clue what mine are called I just know they have the same design around the rim. Drainage could be part of my issue with it as they do stay heavy for a while. But even when they are getting light quickly they still move slow. I hope that they work well for you.

Post a few pics, if you can, now overlord. Are they still drooping like that. After a good soak, mine droop a bit for a day too. If they are im thinking your bugs aren't happy for some reason...just my thoughts :)

I notice mine do the same after watering then perk up, sometimes I notice it a little just before lights out.

Have to work right now, but will get some pics later tonight.

Managed to do a few things yesterday, including transplant into 15 Gallon containers, set up a scrog screen, trimmed most the lower growth off, and some other blah blah blah, but lets get to a couple pics.

front/top view
DSC_014442.JPG

A couple of front views

DSC_014537.JPG

DSC_014637.JPG

Since I am using 15 gallon pots under a screen and had these on hand, I inserted a tensiometer to each pot.
These keep an pretty accurate reading on soil moisture.

DSC_014734.JPG

Blurry pic looking down at a plant through the screen

DSC_014838.JPG

And finally, this one plant keeps growing pretty strong but started some slight yellowing from almost the start.
It has progressed into this, does anyone know what the cause is? Thanks

DSC_014938.JPG

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving..

GE/Tea and brix today, also removed some larger fan leaves blocking light and tucked a few.

Everything seems to be ok, may be one exception. I split the water between 4 five gallon buckets, in two I put tea and let it set. Then the GE in the other two, I use Docs method of pouring one into the other to mix and water.

This time I may have added the two buckets of Tea together and the two GE together. May not have, but after I was done I couldn't remember for sure.

DSC_016043.JPG

DSC_015937.JPG

DSC_015836.JPG

:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom