Overlord Does Ethos Mandarin Cookies In High Brix

Alright then, here is my thinking and please tell me if I have it wrong.

Sometime between tonight and Monday (depending how the plants look) I will add tea and let it bloom for 5 minutes, add 1/4 trans and dunk the pots, while watering from the top a little too.

Sound about right?

Last time (which was also my 1st time with DBHBB) I ran the Sannies Jack and was afraid they might overgrow my height limits. So I flipped early and winged it on the proper veg time and related feeding schedules.

This is why I decided to go with bigger pots and some training from here on out, besides I always like SCROG'ing for what ever reason. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Doc, Duggan and everyone else for the help. :thumb:

Perfect. Then, next time give them some GE....then Water....the Trans....then probably flip?

Perfect. Then, next time give them some GE....then Water....the Trans....then probably flip?

Thanks Doc,

I plan to eventually transplant them into 15 gallon pots and veg until the SCROG screen is mostly filled, then flip. I ordered a nice screen from a place which mostly does wholesale, they may not approve my order. If not I will attempt the method Duggan uses.

For now, just trying to build a good root system and let them get to at least the five nodes you recommend before any topping/training.

Thanks Doc,

I plan to eventually transplant them into 15 gallon pots and veg until the SCROG screen is mostly filled, then flip. I ordered a nice screen from a place which mostly does wholesale, they may not approve my order. If not I will attempt the method Duggan uses.

For now, just trying to build a good root system and let them get to at least the five nodes you recommend before any topping/training.

Afternoon to ya OL. :passitleft: Ya , this is just my 2 cents about the screen , OK! They turn out to be a big PITA sometimes OK. TBH , you will get better experience and results if you 'free hand' the training. These plants are highly responsive to LSTing , SCing and tieing down. You can literally make them into any shape ya want OK. Our/my goal has always been to fill the space horizontally while not letting them go up. anyhow , cheers to ya on the big 15's. bud. Your gonna like using them...i flat out guarantee it! Have a great day OL, and friends!:high-five:

^ What he said.

Scrogs are interesting and good for production, but it's a lot less hassle if you keep the pots separate. You can do the same thing for each pot without having to tie them all together.

Me again OL, Gray, gang....OL, couple /few tips OK,...not sure how much you know , so forgive me.
The largest % of growth hormones will ALWAYS be sent to the upper most growing tip. So when ya train them , remember , to use that ifo ,..it's fun. Gray knows what i mean. You can literally have five or six ,...or ten ,..or twenty tops , all competing very closely against each other. If ya let one or two 'gettaway' from ya , things change. If you look back at ,..say , some of Grays grows , you will see just how level his canopies were. (and soon to be again , we hope). or check out Beaves last BD grow. sometimes you don't need to tie down , or spread out a branch , just a quick SCing on the tip, down a couple/few inches. Only train like this during veg and for the first week or so of bloom,...after that the stems are not good to SC ,..they get too strong and hard to easily pinch and bend over. One more thing about SCing bud,...when ya got the tip squeezed, and you could feel that internal membrane break , as you squeezed it,...gently bend it over to 90 degrees only or slightly more OK...Basically the more you 'hurt' her , the longer she takes to bounce back , so that may not be a good thing , right. Sometimes i will do a lil SCing on a few tops , just to slow them down a few days , while others catch up. It's high maintenance , for sure , but it's fun to see just how level you can get all of it! Anyhow , better book it...Spending the rest of today and night with Mare...haven't seen each other all week...haven't had any special time for almost two weeks..just a bit %$^& i'de say....

Have a great day you guys!....:high-five:.........:passitleft:

Me again OL, Gray, gang....OL, couple /few tips OK,...not sure how much you know , so forgive me.
The largest % of growth hormones will ALWAYS be sent to the upper most growing tip. So when ya train them , remember , to use that ifo ,..it's fun. Gray knows what i mean. You can literally have five or six ,...or ten ,..or twenty tops , all competing very closely against each other. If ya let one or two 'gettaway' from ya , things change. If you look back at ,..say , some of Grays grows , you will see just how level his canopies were. (and soon to be again , we hope). or check out Beaves last BD grow. sometimes you don't need to tie down , or spread out a branch , just a quick SCing on the tip, down a couple/few inches. Only train like this during veg and for the first week or so of bloom,...after that the stems are not good to SC ,..they get too strong and hard to easily pinch and bend over. One more thing about SCing bud,...when ya got the tip squeezed, and you could feel that internal membrane break , as you squeezed it,...gently bend it over to 90 degrees only or slightly more OK...Basically the more you 'hurt' her , the longer she takes to bounce back , so that may not be a good thing , right. Sometimes i will do a lil SCing on a few tops , just to slow them down a few days , while others catch up. It's high maintenance , for sure , but it's fun to see just how level you can get all of it! Anyhow , better book it...Spending the rest of today and night with Mare...haven't seen each other all week...haven't had any special time for almost two weeks..just a bit %$^& i'de say....

The SCROG works too

front_a11.jpg

Thanks.. your awesome. Have fun tonight.. :;):

The SCROG works too

front_a11.jpg

Man she is looking nice Gazoo!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom