Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Well it begins. The first package of my winnings!! Not to sure how I'll use them yet. But they won't go to waste.

Thanks everyone for helping me make this possible! And thank you Natural Science!

image31804.jpg

way to go on the harvest
Have a strange ? for everyone anyone know how how i can figure how much I am spending to keep my 600w running vs going with LED

way to go on the harvest
Have a strange ? for everyone anyone know how how i can figure how much I am spending to keep my 600w running vs going with LED

Take the difference in actual wattage between the two lights and multiply the result by the number of hours you run them per day. Take that number and multiply by 30 (days in one month), then divide by 1000. That gives you the number of Kw-hours used per month. Now multiply that by your cost of electricity (usually given as $0.xx per kilowatt-hour).

A 600W HPS usually draws a little more than 600W, like maybe 630 watts. If you had an LED that draws a true 230 watts from the outlet, then 630 - 230 = 400.
400 x 18 hours per day x 30 days per month = 216,000
216,000 / 1,000 = 216 kilowatt-hours
If you pay $0.10 per KW-h, then your cost savings would be about 216 x 0.10 = $21.60 per month.

If you need supplemental heat, cooling, fans, humidifiers/dehunidifiers when using one or the other, do the same thing for them to get the total cost difference.

I hope that helps...

thanks all am trying to figure why my bill jumped 100.00/mo with the grow growing.

thanks all am trying to figure why my bill jumped 100.00/mo with the grow growing.

630 watts x 18 hours per day x 30 days = 340 KWH
Multiply that by your electric rate and do the same for any other grow-related electrical use (AC, fans, humidifiers, etc.).
If you pay an average of $0.15 per KWH, the light alone is more than $50 per month.

UPDATES ARE BACK!!!!

Well I survived two full weeks of fatherhood. Wow what a blast of reality. Haha been a father for 4 years and nothing quite compares to trying to entertain your child all by yourself. We had a ton of fun over the last couple weeks but it's certainly been exhausting.

I won member of the month!!! I can't believe it. What a true honor it is to be a part of something so important to me. I can't even explain the happiness I've been feelin over the last couple days. It's a blessing.

My girls have been growing nicely. Everyone is right on track. I think it's fair to say that the training will begin in just a couple weeks. Probably next week sometime. I'll start with some fluxing and topping to get things going. I'll do some tutorial pages on just how to successfully top your plant. It's nothing to crazy. The hardest part is mustering up the courage to snip off the top of your plant. Haha.

Here they are. I tried to face the names towards the camera so we could see who were looking at. Jackelope on the front. Apologize for the bathroom sink appeal but it's the handiest place to water the girls because the water goes down the sink.

image31819.jpg
image31820.jpg
image31821.jpg

looks good :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Wow!! I go away for a week or two and miss all the action!! Congrats on your win!! You definitely deserve it my friend. I always appreciated your visits and encouragement so enjoy your spoils!! My updates will be back today and yes i'll be keeping an eye on that MOTM thing.

I'll be going back and seeing what you have been doing the last couple weeks, that Sierra package looks awesome!

I have a new journal going on for every that comes to my old one

Wow!! I go away for a week or two and miss all the action!! Congrats on your win!! You definitely deserve it my friend. I always appreciated your visits and encouragement so enjoy your spoils!! My updates will be back today and yes i'll be keeping an eye on that MOTM thing.

I'll be going back and seeing what you have been doing the last couple weeks, that Sierra package looks awesome!

Thanks Doobz, appreciate it!!

Lots have been happening around here. I haven't been able to post as much is the last couple weeks but now I'm back. Banged off a couple harvests. Got some new girls on the go with some training in the near future. You came back just in time!

Thanks for swinging in, Holmes!

I'm waiting for the shot of you in your shirt! You should probably get it sometime this week. Nice quality shirt too. I'm so tickled for you. I smile all the time thinking about you and the win. I know just how you feel. :battingeyelashes:

I can't wait for it!

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to take my photo. I've gotta try and top MassMeds photo. :rofl: turn this into somekind of contest of its own hahaha

I'm hoping to see it Monday or Tuesday. It's a long weekend here so it might not be till Wednesday. But as soon as it's here I'm putting it on and getting photogenic!!

Up sizing complete. Transition to new home complete. Sure didn't take long to out grow my last spot!

image31986.jpg

well done pal,, serious stuff goin on there,, the labooratoory is in production,, great job,, now,, multiply the end result by a factor of,, ??? what?? 3? 4? maybe,, now,, multiply the potential problems and issues by,,,??what?? 3?? 4?? maybe,, 10??????:scratchinghead:,,,:cough:

gonna keeps ya on yer toes pidge,, but,, hey,, one can see more up on their toes,, and the sun shines more up there,, cheers pidge,,

I can't wait for it!

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to take my photo. I've gotta try and top MassMeds photo. :rofl: turn this into somekind of contest of its own hahaha

I'm hoping to see it Monday or Tuesday. It's a long weekend here so it might not be till Wednesday. But as soon as it's here I'm putting it on and getting photogenic!!

He did raise the bar didn't he? Kind of his thing, apparently. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning MOTM. :laughtwo: :love: Your new space looks lovely.

well done pal,, serious stuff goin on there,, the labooratoory is in production,, great job,, now,, multiply the end result by a factor of,, ??? what?? 3? 4? maybe,, now,, multiply the potential problems and issues by,,,??what?? 3?? 4?? maybe,, 10??????:scratchinghead:,,,:cough:

gonna keeps ya on yer toes pidge,, but,, hey,, one can see more up on their toes,, and the sun shines more up there,, cheers pidge,,

You better reign that unbounded optimism in there nivek! LOL! We miss your journals. :love:

Haha that's why I've got you here Nivek!! You've always kept me on my toes! And I've learned the most that way!

He did raise the bar didn't he? Kind of his thing, apparently. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning MOTM. :laughtwo: :love: Your new space looks lovely.

Not to sure if I can call is raising the bar or keeping up with the bar :rofl:

MUAH!!! Morning Susan!

Back
Top Bottom