Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

I'm not so good with words (my artistic skills are in other areas), but I wanted to say thank you for your thoughts on perfectionism, growing and being in community with other people. They're bouncing around my heart right now.

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

G'day Pidge, thanks for the kind words.
I wish my dad was still able to grow, it brought him so much. Unfortunately my dad is in a nursing home as mum was unable to care for him anymore. Mum is 87 years young and doing quite well, but dad has dementia, and after 2 knee replacements and other medical issues, my mum is unable to pick him up when he falls, which is every day.
I too, have a son who is 7 years old who is on the spectrum, (Aspergers) and is quite obsessive.
Hopefully he can navigate his way safely to adulthood, with guidance from myself and my wife.
I am interested in seeing the development of medicines for kids on the spectrum with high cbd strains, as the current available medications have some horrifying side effects.
Many children with autism go on to develop epilepsy, hopefully my son won't, but i am interested in finding a safe method to calm my sons anxiety.
Unfortunately in my country there is resistance with regard to treating kids with our medicine, hopefully this will change.

G'day Pidge, thanks for the kind words.
I wish my dad was still able to grow, it brought him so much. Unfortunately my dad is in a nursing home as mum was unable to care for him anymore. Mum is 87 years young and doing quite well, but dad has dementia, and after 2 knee replacements and other medical issues, my mum is unable to pick him up when he falls, which is every day.
I too, have a son who is 7 years old who is on the spectrum, (Aspergers) and is quite obsessive.
Hopefully he can navigate his way safely to adulthood, with guidance from myself and my wife.
I am interested in seeing the development of medicines for kids on the spectrum with high cbd strains, as the current available medications have some horrifying side effects.
Many children with autism go on to develop epilepsy, hopefully my son won't, but i am interested in finding a safe method to calm my sons anxiety.
Unfortunately in my country there is resistance with regard to treating kids with our medicine, hopefully this will change.

I've spent a number of years working with young children with Autism and it was one of the best jobs I've ever had. These kids taught me so much about myself and life that I really don't feel like I "worked" with these kids rather then had fun killing school hours with them! Shooting hoops, throwing ball, puzzles, pretty much anything that gave us an excuse to get out of the cinder block classrooms we were bound too!
I commend you for your positive attitude and love you obviously share with your son. He's lucky to have you and your wife!! But at the same time I think it's fair to say that you two are just as lucky. I'm sure with all the tough, he brings you joy and happiness!

Isn't it a shame that such a wonderous plant can possible help children with autism and it's being ignored? That shit is wack!! I know that the kids I dealt with would have responded well with some kind of dosge of CBD. It wouldn't have made them numb to reality but, instead the opposite. I think it would allow them to calm down and focus.
I suppose it's up to us to rally together to push for legal reform. But what a challenge!

I suffer from ADHD and although it worlds apart from autism I do believe that there are similarities that cannabis could control. Such as the ability to stay calm and focused. Maybe I'm way out to lunch. I remember the saying "if you've met one kids with autism, you've only met one kid with autism." Everyone's different, so maybe it's tough to apply the same medication and ideas to each case.

Thanks for sharing, Chenzi!

Hope this weekend brings you love and laughter!

Talk about feeling like a boss!

Today, for the first time, I was able to water my garden with a 3 gallon watering can! Wow just walked around the room watering and making a big mess... And I loved it!!

Here they are after their watering.

image379.jpeg

Just thought i would give a shout out and say hello, been offline for a bit.

Hi Roots, I'd noticed you'd been a bit distant. Hope all is well! Thanks for the shout out! How's the garden?

Much Love :love:

:rofl: Pigeons walking around like a boss with a 3 gallon watering can lol
I tend to feed from a bucket n a 2 litre jug. I so want to buy another tent but I dont think ive got room

Herb :yummy:

Haha :rofl: you say it and it's funny, but it's so true. I felt like a king watering my five 7 gallon geo pots. Haha. It's the little things!

Nothing like making tasks easier and using the larger watering can. And a little mess is always fun ;)

Your garden is getting better by the day bud :):)

Isn't that the truth! This was my first time watering with a can and it felt good. Like I'm really making progress.

And Mono, words like that from you mean a lot to a guy like me! :love:

Hope your weekend is fabulous!

heya pidge,, good sunday to ya pal,, i read in your journal recently y'all chatting about training autos and other auto stuff like cropping and topping and be bopping etcetera etcetera,,,,, well,, i am a new auto grower as well as a new grower period,, this summer i started autos outside and am now progressing with my last couple of auto seeds to grow them indoors:cheer:

so,, i have been working with them, autos, a bit, and i can't keep me hands off em, so, i have been abusing and using and refusing and just generally beatin the heck out of em,, lately,, and, like non-autos,, they seem to love it,, this my latest one,,

P1160245.JPG

it has been cropped and topped exactly like i do my non-autos,, and, well,, it looks just like em too,, time will tell the results,,

neat to see the timeline there too,, get em early,, yep,, charge,,,,,,,,,,,:party:

cheeers pidge,, gorgeous out today in the okanagan

M
heya pidge,, good sunday to ya pal,, i read in your journal recently y'all chatting about training autos and other auto stuff like cropping and topping and be bopping etcetera etcetera,,,,, well,, i am a new auto grower as well as a new grower period,, this summer i started autos outside and am now progressing with my last couple of auto seeds to grow them indoors:cheer:

so,, i have been working with them, autos, a bit, and i can't keep me hands off em, so, i have been abusing and using and refusing and just generally beatin the heck out of em,, lately,, and, like non-autos,, they seem to love it,, this my latest one,,

P1160245.JPG

it has been cropped and topped exactly like i do my non-autos,, and, well,, it looks just like em too,, time will tell the results,,

neat to see the timeline there too,, get em early,, yep,, charge,,,,,,,,,,,:party:

Good to see nivek. We miss your journals. Have you hooked up with Atrain about Autos? He's got a whole bag of info on maxing them out.

This journal is the one that vegged in the space bucket. I had already taken her out of there at this point but I have some pictures here you can look at.

Don't laugh at my Macgiver setup at the time :p :rofl:

New Member - Old Grower - From Canada!

I didn't realize you started that one in a space bucket.

Wedding! How did I miss that? I'm a happily married man. Haven't seen my wife in over 30 years! :rofl:

That's true too. We split up a few days before our 2nd anniversary in the summer of '80 and the last time I actually saw her was in '82. Never got divorced and even her best friend who I'm still in touch with hasn't heard from her in over a decade. She turned all crack-ho, lost her kids and may be long dead by now. I hope not. We had a friendly breakup.

My c/l spouse and I have been together for 16 years now and she's legally married to her ex too. So if anyone asks we are married but not to each other. :)

L8r

Cute story. It's the commitment we celebrate, not the paper. LOL!

I think I caught up now Pigeons. I've sorely neglected everyone with this overrun grow of mine that I'm having such fun with. It's so nice over here I can't believe I'm not stopping more often. There might be more love oozing from your room than mine. :laughtwo:

It's having the tent in my bedroom, you know. Fall out of bed right into the tent and a couple hours later you notice you got lost. LOL!

I'll try to be more attentive my favorite Bird Man. It's only one of my favorite places. :love: MUAH!!:hug:

P1160245.JPG

It was a beautiful day out here in the prairies too! Are you going to document the process go the autos in a journal?

And you shout me out on your journal!! The love doesn't end!!

Ear to ear smile... Still mate

Haha. I appreciate you Wrecked!

I didn't realize you started that one in a space bucket.

She was started in a space bucket! I wish I was able to document here progression back then. But that was before 420. I briefly touched on the space bucket in that journal and I continued to rave about how good it was. Then I tested it and realized it was a marijuana death trap :rofl:

I think I caught up now Pigeons. I've sorely neglected everyone with this overrun grow of mine that I'm having such fun with. It's so nice over here I can't believe I'm not stopping more often. There might be more love oozing from your room than mine. :laughtwo:

It's having the tent in my bedroom, you know. Fall out of bed right into the tent and a couple hours later you notice you got lost. LOL!

I'll try to be more attentive my favorite Bird Man. It's only one of my favorite places. :love: MUAH!!:hug:

I've certainly missed your touch of love, Susan! But, please know that, if there is anyone that can understand the relentless calling of our own gardens, it's me. We've both decided to dive into the perpetual world and it's becoming apparent just how time consuming it really is!

Love you to the moon and back! :love:

MUAH!!

Update today folks!

I can't believe how fast these girls are growing. Everything is on track.

I've got the picture taken I just have to upload them!

The new room is running without a hitch. And I've transplanted the Jackelope and put them in the new room to test it out. The autos will join them probably tomorrow when they get here.

Love you guys! See you in a bit!

MONDAY UPDATE

Here we go!

I can't get over the growth that I'm constantly tucking away and pinning down. I'm excited for you to see how nicely some of these girls are coming along. So, let's get to it!

8BALL KUSH
love how she's coming along. I was a bit reserved at first. But she's really pulling through. Just a reminder, the Kush was F.I.M. At the start and in finally noticing how the other growth is really starting to shine. I still have the idea that I will treat this girl similar to a flux. I'm trying to fill the pot with her tops and new growth.

image449.jpeg
image450.jpeg
image451.jpeg

SUPER HAZE
This girl is so gangly. I will send her over to the other room when the autos get here to free up some room in my closet. She needs special attention and she will get it over there.

image452.jpeg
image453.jpeg
image454.jpeg

ORKA
My pride and joy she is! This girl amazes me every time I open the door. She is so bushy and healthy. She continues to send out new shoots and tops. I can't wait till she is ready to send to flower! Anxious to see how she makes her way to the finish line. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit but I sure like what's happening here.

image455.jpeg
image456.jpeg
image457.jpeg

TOP DAWG
Coming along just great. As you can see from older growth, the leaves are very twisted. The new growth is looking great. She is probably still small because all she's been eating is water. While her companions are looking much more vibrant. But as long as the new growth keeps coming along smoothly I'm a happy man!

image458.jpeg
image459.jpeg
image460.jpeg

JACKELOPE
These girls have finally been given a solid chance at becoming something beautiful. Up until now, they were given enough light or water because they weren't in a great spot. Now they've been given a light all to them selves with a nice environment. I transplanted them yesterday and ran outta soil. So I'll have to get hem before the others get here. Hopefully tomorrow the Jackelope will be accompanied by the autos and we can get the party started in here!!

image461.jpeg

Thanks for taking a look! I realized that I didn't take pictures of Jack Herer. But I got her in a group shot before I left the house. She was getting a watering while I was giving the others their photo shoot. My sincerest apologies. I'll snap a few shots this afternoon when I get home.

Have a good day friends!! Lots of love! :love:

image448.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom