Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

I like the scissors! :)

Looking very good in the grow room Pigeons! They all look healthy, so you must be treating them right.

Oh, about the wires pulling out of the soil. I saw someone mention (I can't remember who, and it was only yesterday!) that you can use safety pins attached to fabric pots, and then use wire/ties/string/etc to tie your branches to them. This way you don't damage the fabric and the plants can't muster up enough strength to pull the wire out! Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Absolutely brilliant. Never even considered that. Thank you Jojo!! I was actually just thinking of another way to do that today!

:high-five:

I like the scissors! :)

Looking very good in the grow room Pigeons! They all look healthy, so you must be treating them right.

Oh, about the wires pulling out of the soil. I saw someone mention (I can't remember who, and it was only yesterday!) that you can use safety pins attached to fabric pots, and then use wire/ties/string/etc to tie your branches to them. This way you don't damage the fabric and the plants can't muster up enough strength to pull the wire out! Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Heya Pidge, This is a great idea but, be careful. I had an accident not that long ago where my hand slipped off the pot and i broke a branch, luckily i was able to save it with some masking tape
IMG_045026.jpg
:allgood:

Heya Pidge, This is a great idea but, be careful. I had an accident not that long ago where my hand slipped off the pot and i broke a branch, luckily i was able to save it with some masking tape
IMG_045026.jpg
:allgood:

It's incredible how hardy these plants really are. I bet she recovers beautifully and even stronger then before!

Thanks for sharing your DIY :rofl:

Wedding! How did I miss that? I'm a happily married man. Haven't seen my wife in over 30 years! :rofl:

That's true too. We split up a few days before our 2nd anniversary in the summer of '80 and the last time I actually saw her was in '82. Never got divorced and even her best friend who I'm still in touch with hasn't heard from her in over a decade. She turned all crack-ho, lost her kids and may be long dead by now. I hope not. We had a friendly breakup.

My c/l spouse and I have been together for 16 years now and she's legally married to her ex too. So if anyone asks we are married but not to each other. :)

L8r

Your grow room is looking awesome as usual Pigeons. I am still here in the Shadows following. Congrats on the member of the month and more importantly your wedding. :)

Ahh Shadow, that's incredibly sweet. Thank you! I'm tickled that you've come and joined us! You weren't meant for the shadows anyways with your attitude :) :love:
Wedding! How did I miss that? I'm a happily married man. Haven't seen my wife in over 30 years! :rofl:

That's true too. We split up a few days before our 2nd anniversary in the summer of '80 and the last time I actually saw her was in '82. Never got divorced and even her best friend who I'm still in touch with hasn't heard from her in over a decade. She turned all crack-ho, lost her kids and may be long dead by now. I hope not. We had a friendly breakup.

My c/l spouse and I have been together for 16 years now and she's legally married to her ex too. So if anyone asks we are married but not to each other. :)

L8r

Well, as long as everyone's happy, right? :rofl: won't that have any legal ramifications later down the road though?

Must have missed that too!! Congratulations Pigeons. All the best for both of you!

Thanks Wrecked!! The wife and I got married on July 11 (7/11). I posted a picture of our head table in my journal but about 3 weeks later it got removed. (Didn't have any plants or bud in the picture :rofl:) but I did post a picture of my ring! On a nice little mound of bud! Haha!

Thanks for checking me out last night, friends! :love: :passitleft: :high-five:

image30258.jpg

Found it! I wish I still had the photo of the wedding table. It was beautiful. I should figure out some way of cropping s plant in the picture so I can have it on here.

Nice ring but check out the nugs of bud , mmmmmmmmmmm..... I can taste it from here n almost smell it

Herb :yummy:

Thanks Herby!

The moderators around here prefer that our photos are "on topic" (cannabis related) and unless there's no herb or plant in the picture it becomes "off topic" and they have special places for that stuff. So to keep it on topic I added a mountain of Green Crack. (One of the best smokes I've grown!)

I'm running a temperature and humidity test in the flower room. I'm expecting my new seeds to arrive on Monday. Once they arrive I'll throw them straight into the flower room under my 250W Metal Halide for the first few weeks before switching them to full 1650W of cross spectrum (HPS/MH).

Forgive the mess that's accumulated in there. If you can see I've also snagged myself an air conditioner! Who has an air conditioner in their grow room? Like, my god, what have I gotten myself into?

For the record, that black thing in the corner is a micro space bucket. And that's where I first started growing my cannabis in! How far I've come eh!

image328.jpeg

image329.jpeg

That's a great space

Why thank you, sir!

I forgot to mention that I've only gotten this far because of the people around here!!

Coming to 420 magazine has enabled me to do some incredible things in my garden. :love: I spend the money and my friends here tell me what to do with it :). It's a beautiful relationship.

Example: purchased that air filter and fan and I installed them backwards. Friends here were able to point out the problem for me and I corrected it.

Love you guys :love: :hug: :passitleft:

I love seeing your space bucket in your new grow space :) Such a change! You're going to grow some lovely plants in there!

Thanks Glimmer!!

It's made itself into a nice shelf. Haha. I don't think I'll ever use it again. In all honesty I don't even know how the girl (critical hog) even grew in there. I tried it out after with a thermometer in there and the heat was 140F hahahah. She must have been a tough little seed. I decided I would move on from there and I've used it for its pieces.

Thanks for popping in my man!

Temp and humidity test complete and successful. I need to add my heater to bring up the temps slightly but other then that, things are ready to go!

image337.jpeg

What a great picture....so much opportunity just waiting to come to life in that space!

:rofl: this is good keep going,I'm writing this down :p

Back
Top Bottom