IMG_170315.JPG
IMG_170515.JPG
IMG_170914.JPG
IMG_171717.JPG
IMG_172320.JPG
IMG_172515.JPG
IMG_172619.JPG
IMG_172717.JPG

Good afternoon weed Lester. Very nice update my friend. Oh so juicy . As always everything is looking so good. Is that a new harvest or a past one? Even if it's a past one it still makes a person go oooooooooooooo Happy Day

Wow, I just luv Thursdays!

:green_heart:
Me too! :circle-of-love:

hell yeah! the other plants look great too :)
Thank you kindly! :passitleft:

Good afternoon weed Lester. Very nice update my friend. Oh so juicy . As always everything is looking so good. Is that a new harvest or a past one? Even if it's a past one it still makes a person go oooooooooooooo Happy Day

Good Evening Weed Bill! Thanks for the kind words, I am very happy with things. These photos were taken today, I just harvested all of the KC-45 that was planted on December 12, almost 6 months for an autoflower lol. Time to put the new plants into the cycle and hope this second and final round of KC-45s autoflowers for damn sake. The farthest ones into flower that are runner ups for spring are the Blackberries, I'm really pushing for these things and am hoping to get a few good nugs out of them. These KC's, I dunno, if they don't perform I may just have to trash them and start my new fall batch. Really going to have to start thinking about the strains I wanted harvested in fall, rather than fiddling around with this finicky KC-45 which will put me over the limit.

Lots of pondering :passitleft:

Great looking sativas. Hope they get you high as good as they look :)

@ the REP comment you gave me, ENTER. Your pics are always better than mine. I seem to only get one vote each time I enter. Hmm, who could that be?

Did you see CareStake's Nug of the Month entry? I'm speechless...err...typeless.
I will probably toss in a few submissions for the hell of it. Yeah, I saw that nug, was frosty as hell :)

:party:

We all love your weekly updates!
Oh why thank you! :circle-of-love:

Looks Great Brotha :thumb:
maybe one day ill find a colorful strain
Mahalo and Aloha! :passitleft: A Great Friday to you Cronic :thumb:

Great looking sativas. Hope they get you high as good as they look :)
Thanks conrad, they will :)

The pics above are from that harvest which occurred yesterday, sorry I didn't take that many pictures. Kind of had to rush through that update so didn't have time to crop or edit any of the pics. Looks like I'll get 1-2 ounces of tasty potent KC-45 out 'em.

:ciao:

I meant pictures of the harvest. By your reply I gather that the bud pics in your Photo Shoot was of the KC-45 that was planted on December 12. If so sorry, I got confused & thought that was another plant.

I meant pictures of the harvest. By your reply I gather that the bud pics in your Photo Shoot was of the KC-45 that was planted on December 12. If so sorry, I got confused & thought that was another plant.

No worries my friend :)

Update Continuation, More stuff Now that I have a chance to sit down for awhile and relax, I figured I would turn down the exposure levels and take a few more pics so you can see what is going on with these plants. This is one of the best days they've ever had ( I Know I keep saying that). They have reacted so well to the brewed tea that I applied and fed them yesterday, they are extremely happy! When my plants are happy, I am happy:Namaste:
IMG_173518.JPG
IMG_173617.JPG
IMG_173713.JPG
IMG_173818.JPG
IMG_173918.JPG
IMG_174018.JPG
IMG_174119.JPG
IMG_174216.JPG
IMG_174315.JPG
IMG_174413.JPG

Pictures say more than 1,000 Words! :bravo:

Just following your gardens has already helped me in so many ways!

:thanks: for taking the time and letting other's learn by seeing, what you are doing!

:clap: beautiful

Pictures say more than 1,000 Words! :bravo:

Just following your gardens has already helped me in so many ways!

:thanks: for taking the time and letting other's learn by seeing, what you are doing!
Your welcome and thank you for the feedback :high-five:

:clap: beautiful
Thank you and thanks for cruising by Buckshot! Your presence is more than welcomed :)

Back
Top Bottom