Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Aloha Brotha Hope the Garden is well on this Tokerday :thumb:
Aloha! Everything is doing well, can't wait to harvest the KC-45 flowers on Thursday and move the Blackberries into force flower and put that long winter chapter behind me :surf:

Looking Great Relaxed Lester.
Thanks 60cal! Glad to have you pop in every once in awhile! :thumb:
Helloooooooo Lester,

Got all tied up working this morning, a man has to got to eat. Am a little late making my rounds, so I just want to wish you "Happy Gardening" Keep it Green!

:Namaste:
Indeed! A man has got to eat! Thanks for dropping in with the positive vibrations buddy! A great day to you over there! It most certainly is a stellar day and week! :slide:

He sure did but more importantly were the jewels of knowledge he left us with last night. It would have been great if more of you would have participated but it is what it is.
Thank you for your wonderful compliment! I agree that there could have been more participation by the others as well. All in all it was fun! :thumb:

Weekly update this Thursday :Namaste:

Good evening weed Lester. got up to 80 up here today. I hate it when one day it 50 and the next it's hot. Can't get used to it. Have a great Tokerevening.

Good evening weed Lester. got up to 80 up here today. I hate it when one day it 50 and the next it's hot. Can't get used to it. Have a great Tokerevening.

Good Evening Herb my friend! I am puffing the KC-45 compact pheno as I type this, stony herbs for sure. Was over 90 inland here today, supposed to be a 100 tomorrow, and we have had 40 mph winds at my tomato garden in the valley, had to make sure they were all tucked in.
Hopefully that high velocity wind doesn't have enough kinetic energy to reach the ocean :Namaste:

Good morning Lester,

It's pretty early even for an "Ole Hick" like me to be up in the morning. Have tons of stuff to do today. Gotta start flushing those Skunkers when the lights turn on at 7.00, then "Ole Sabo" has to go to the Medicine Man for his yearly checkup.

Happy Gardening Brother!

:Namaste:

keeping the good vibes flowing and the love for CANNABIS GOING!!!!!

whats the deal LESTER the RELAXED ONE! Hope this HUMP day is a great one for ya im putting some in the air right now for us all on here!!!!!!!

Hope to see some HUGE outdoor magic from ya soon:)

keeping the good vibes flowing and the love for CANNABIS GOING!!!!!

whats the deal LESTER the RELAXED ONE! Hope this HUMP day is a great one for ya im putting some in the air right now for us all on here!!!!!!!

Hope to see some HUGE outdoor magic from ya soon:)

Thanks sir grow a lot! :morenutes:

Nothing "HUGE" going on yet, but wonderful nonetheless :circle-of-love:

Good evening weed Lester. How has your day gone. I have 2 more work day and I'm done. Go in on Tuesday and get the tool box. Then I will be the Relaxed Beemerbill. You were saying something about your tomato garden in the valley. You raise them commercially or it's just a great place to raise them? Happy Weednesday

Aloha Brotha Hope your day went well :thumb:
Thanks my Brother, finally sitting down to unwind now! Have a great evening yourself! :passitleft:

Good evening weed Lester. How has your day gone. I have 2 more work day and I'm done. Go in on Tuesday and get the tool box. Then I will be the Relaxed Beemerbill. You were saying something about your tomato garden in the valley. You raise them commercially or it's just a great place to raise them? Happy Weednesday
Good Evenings Herb! Long day, excited to get down to the beach tomorrow. Work week is almost over my friend! They tend to go by quick sometimes. I don't commercially produce anything lol, just what I can grow for my family, the tomato garden in the valley is for my mother, they seem to yield insanely well so I figured let's go crazy lol. Interested to hopefully get enough jalapenos to pickle a few jars, they really love the heat. Still 70 F right now inland at night right now and supposed to stay hot for awhile. Great Weednesday to ya Brotha Bee :thumb:

:laugh: Make sure you don't leave a popcorn crumb trail back to Fluxy lady! :popcorn:

Enjoy the beach Lester.

Back
Top Bottom