Rider509 First Grow - Indoor Soil - White Widow Journal - 2017

One of the WWs started showing amber trichomes and nobody wants amber trichomes. A little disappointing yield but then again the plant was only 14" tall and 18" wide.

420-magazine-mobile417953967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You can't be disappointed to have all that bud, whether it be alot or not as much as you were hoping. So ungrateful! You said you don't actually smoke though hey? So i guess it would be harder to find the excitement.. I'll pm my address and you can send it over. I'm sure customs won't mind lol

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

I really wish I could, Tunkers! You have no idea how happy it'd make me to see it go to someone who knows how much work and time went into it, rather than friends who'd just take it for granted with a quick thanks. Until this grow I never appreciated how much the grower had invested into a crop. Not just in money but in emotional investment. Unless you're a big commercial grower you can't help but put part of yourself into the grow.

Oh crap. Did I just sound like a dirty hippie earth mother? I need to go shoot some guns and ride my bike and earn my man card back.

I really wish I could, Tunkers! You have no idea how happy it'd make me to see it go to someone who knows how much work and time went into it, rather than friends who'd just take it for granted with a quick thanks. Until this grow I never appreciated how much the grower had invested into a crop. Not just in money but in emotional investment. Unless you're a big commercial grower you can't help but put part of yourself into the grow.

Oh crap. Did I just sound like a dirty hippie earth mother? I need to go shoot some guns and ride my bike and earn my man card back.
bahahaaa.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

The one I cut was the scrawniest of the three. The one that's coming down Wednesday morning is the one that looks most like yours. The problem child has the biggest buds and is still cranking out goodness.

I'm ready to be done with these autos and soil. Never again. Photos in RDWC all the way. I'm building a new elevated system with a 20gal res using 1 1/2" drain tubes with Uniseals instead of bulkheads, 12 gallon totes for the plants (which allows about 6 gallons under the net pot), drip rings, and much higher flow rates. That way I can screw up a whole lot of plants at once!

OK, never is a long time. Maybe I'll grow the rest of my auto beans outside in the rest of the FFOF soil when the weather is right. Germ 'em, plant 'em, and let 'em go all natural like a stinky hippy chick. But they don't get pHed water. They get the hose!
"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!" Lol

Sooooo... last night I was watching Trailer Park Boys and figured I only needed about 10% brain capacity. I took a couple of little nugs that had just been sitting out air drying, not even big enough to qualify as popcorn, and loaded up the Pax vaporizer. Usually about 5 minutes into smoking or vaping I'm regretting it and vowing to never smoke again because it makes my head hurt and you might as well stick me in a corner.

What a killer high! Clear, lucid, conversational, and energetic.
My wife had no idea that I was baked until she remarked that I was in a good mood. She was shocked. Then she hit the vape and joined me. She declared that we're throwing away the rest of our smoke! We always have a few good strains on hand for her and for our friends who prefer smoke over drink. Can't wait to share this with them when it's ready. No more couch lock! No more fuzzy brain! And did I mention the awesome sex? LOL.

I'm seriously stoked. :)

Your wife will be most impressed when Sailor Jerry meets the White Widow.

Three things that come to mind about the Trailer Park Boys that should be filed under "Absolutely Useless Information".
1) Did you ever see the episode where they had to hide their black hash so they paved the driveway with it? Pissed myself laughing.
2) Bubbles, in real life is an extremely accomplished rock guitar player.
3) Make sure you save a hit of that White Widow for "the guy in the chair".

Lastly, sex at your age should never be attempted without first notifying 911 and having them on stand-by outside your house.

Cheers mate. I was telling my bros that I'd offload some of mine when I finally grow it but after the effort that goes into it I feel the same. Bastards can grow their own haha or coulda at least offered a hand.

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

@Scrogdawg, given the size of my life insurance policy I doubt that my wife would alert them. But what a way to go!

Just started watching TPBs. I'm on season 1. Not sure I'll make it to season 2. I'd rather read technical manuals than have those idiots fill up valuable (and rapidly diminishing) brain cells. I'm a member of a physics forum and there's a killer discussion regarding quantum mechanics of light and gravity theorems. Some seriously Hawkins/Einstein types in there. I hold my own but when I was high I started wondering if TPB was going to kill brain cells or displace Lovelock's Theorem or Poisson's equation in my memory. And then I came to the realization that Sailor Jerry was likely doing a way better job of killing brain cells so I watched another episode.

The last WW is still popping out white strands and getting denser. Not sure what I'm going to inflict on the WW clone. Maybe just a little pruning to maximize the primary colas.
420-magazine-mobile173620317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1571055386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile581046823.jpg

What did you do with your other tent? Maybe you should start setting up a perpetual harvest?

I sent the Gorilla 4x4 back. The Galaxy grow tents are the same quality at a much better price. I'm taking over a spare bedroom that will house the 4x4 and a new Galaxy 4x8. The 6x8 greenhouse is going outside.

We like to travel and are out of the country sometimes a month at a time so I have some logistics to work out. I'm going to finish out the rest of the WW and Gold Leaf that are in flower and then I have the Gold Leaf clones to consider. And my brother on the Big Island is sending me some Thai landrace cross seeds that I'd like to grow in the greenhouse because of the extra height. I need a plant sitter!

I sent the Gorilla 4x4 back. The Galaxy grow tents are the same quality at a much better price. I'm taking over a spare bedroom that will house the 4x4 and a new Galaxy 4x8. The 6x8 greenhouse is going outside.

We like to travel and are out of the country sometimes a month at a time so I have some logistics to work out. I'm going to finish out the rest of the WW and Gold Leaf that are in flower and then I have the Gold Leaf clones to consider. And my brother on the Big Island is sending me some Thai landrace cross seeds that I'd like to grow in the greenhouse because of the extra height. I need a plant sitter!

Pay my airfare:thumb:

With plants like those, I don't think you'll have trouble finding a sitter on here... :bravo:

Right there with you! It's not me that places all those late night orders, it's Sailor Jerry and Captain Morgan. Bastards! They just ordered Cinex seeds from a Seattle company.
Ol man from Mexico was visiting me, name a Tequila. He told me to buy 10 new autos with taxes. He spoke words of wisdom and knowledge. He assured me everything would be awesome not just fine. But then the morning came and the Tequila man had left me. Little did i know The REAL threat was about to pounce. Cranky just woke up wife found out. I had to go find old man Tequila again just to feel safe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ol man from Mexico was visiting me, name a Tequila. He told me to buy 10 new autos with taxes. He spoke words of wisdom and knowledge. He assured me everything would be awesome not just fine. But then the morning came and the Tequila man had left me. Little did i know The REAL threat was about to pounce. Cranky just woke up wife found out. I had to go find old man Tequila again just to feel safe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What seed company, Rider? Did they take credit card?

I'm going to need to find a company to take my MasterCard pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom