Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Hey scrubby nice journal you have here! :thumb: Currently germinating a Ghost Train Haze seed by Rare Dankness! :volcano-smiley:
I'll be hanging out in the back..:goodluck::peace:
Another lucky guy with GTH! I'm really loving Rare Dankness gear bro! Mine werent femd seeds tho :)

hi scrubby :)
Evenin my good Dr!! :)

Hey Scrubbs....evenin pal....just cruisin around. Have a great night .:high-five:
What's up my brother! Have a good night :)

Hey scrubby how long did it take to germinate the Ghost Train? :roorrip:

Day 3 of germination still no pop. Soaked in water for first 27 hours.

I found my seed in an 8th I purchased from a local disp.! Lucky me? :) Hope it's a girl!

RD gear is super nice!

So I was working in the tent today and decided id take a good smell of my girls. Well one smells like grape koolaid, one is like grape jolly ranchers and the other one smells like rotten fruit...wtf?! Lol if they maintain those smells I think the only one thatll get OG is the rotten fruit one...we'll see how that does :)

So I was working in the tent today and decided id take a good smell of my girls. Well one smells like grape koolaid, one is like grape jolly ranchers and the other one smells like rotten fruit...wtf?! Lol if they maintain those smells I think the only one thatll get OG is the rotten fruit one...we'll see how that does :)

rotten fruit?? :rofl: wtf?

"'Rotten Fruit' for 500, Jim" :)

and what fruit is present in the rottenness? :)

^^^^What Ziggy asked. ^^^^

Hopefully not durian - the nastiest fruit ever.

rotten fruit, baby poo, vomit...we use the most attractive descriptives for our produce don't we?

mmmm...got git me some of that baby poo rotten fruit smelling weed...lmao :cool:

Well "cat piss" ain't no good either!!! Hahahaha!!
Nah, but seriously...you guys remember juicy fruit gum? Its like that but its gone sour...I know, scrubb...shut the fuck up! :)

juicy fruit meets lemon heads...nice!!! :)

You know Zig...thats kinda spot on! I just took another sniff of that plant and well, that's kinda what it smells like! But the short one in the front is still straight up grape jolly rancher! Oh, and the clones from those 3 RDs are already 16" tall with another 4/5 weeks to veg before the flip!!! Those 3 clones and my Laniakea will flower next :)

Well, this was an interesting discussion. You guys are always good for a good morning laugh. :battingeyelashes:

20150705_112152.jpg
20150705_112148.jpg
20150705_112139.jpg

Sorry about them being sideways, but it gives you an idea how much resin its producing. They got cat drench this morning...muaaahahahahaaaaa!!! Lmao :)

:thumb:

Hey scrubby how long did it take to germinate the Ghost Train? :roorrip:

Day 3 of germination still no pop. Soaked in water for first 27 hours.

I found my seed in an 8th I purchased from a local disp.! Lucky me? :) Hope it's a girl!

RD gear is super nice!

I hope it's a girl, too. That said, just because a you found a Ghost Train seed, doesn't mean you'll get the Ghost Train you're looking for. There are two likely scenarios: one is that the Ghost Train hermied and pollinated itself which raises the probability that the offspring will be hermies, so be careful even if it appears to be female. The second scenario is that another strain in the room hermied or was a male and cross-pollinated the Ghost Train, which could lead to some very interesting results (assuming the other parent was a dank strain as well). Either way, the probability of the seed turning out to be a hermie is greater than if you bought a seed directly from a breeder.

All of that aside, growing bagseed is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. In fact, Chemdawg and its' sister strains were all bagseed found in some dank bud bought at a Dead show in Deer Creek, Colorado. I recommend taking clones just in case it turns out to be the next great strain, so you can propagate the genetics.

Happy growing! :Namaste:

Hi scrubby I would love to sub to ur journal. The garden is legit and those plants are some healthy lil ladies with great structure. If you don't mind I have a few questions for ya. First do you prefer your led over hid lights and what wattage hid would you say your mars 2 900 replaces. I wanna give led a shot cuz there's so many mixed reviews and the owner of my local grow shop told me not to get one that they aren't worth it but he's set in his ways and has been growing the same way for like 20 yrs. So the only way imma know is to get one and try it for myself but before I spend a fortune on a top of the line led light I wanna try out a decent but lower priced one. So far mars 2 seems to be the light it's fairly low priced but not a cheap knock off junk light. That way I can get a good enough idea of how I feel about led and make the decision if they are worth switching over too. Then I can be okay with spending all that doe on top notch LEDs. By the looks of it yours is working great and doing a good job on those plants of yours

Back
Top Bottom